I have to work a project with girl in middle all I can do is think about fucking her. What should I do

I have to work a project with girl in middle all I can do is think about fucking her. What should I do

get the fuck over it you fucking faggot

fuck her friends with whom you hopefully dont work

protip - fucking women from work is bad news 75% of the time...

and the other 25% of the time when its not a problem, your co-workers no longer trust you so your career is fucked there.

i just had to listen to """advice""" from someone who has literally done the minimal amount of work

fuck her /thread

Do you talk to her?
Or do you just look at each other sometimes?

Do the naked man. Invite her to your place to work on this said project.

realize that she either doesn't know you exist, or, she is somewhere right now telling her friend that she has to do a project with a loser and doesn't know how to get out of it. But that at least since you are a loser, you will do most of the work for her, and get nothing in return.

We have to talk

unsolicited dick pic is a solid opener, she will already be familiar with the tactic and the message.

oh what do you now think she had a good idea or something? after all this tide of bullshit i have to do this again. what has it all been for then?

Great advice. I went on a date with a cute blonde girl who worked on my floor but didn't actually work with me. She started yelling Weird cute shit at me in the hallways and trying to get me wear shit she would bring in. Embarrassing and crossing boundaries. I couldn't even act professional in my own work space. The date didn't go well.

Don't post fbook pics so anyone can find out you're working with
Evie Haertl

fuck you. i have already said you dont fuck where you work but that shit fell on deaf ears

Try to say something funny, then touch her and see how she reacts. If she puts her hand on yours or something, there may be something going on. If she pulls away (kinda) you know whats up. Don't go for it at this time, or she may be in a relationship with someone else.

but now its different right? well i dont agree. whats different? its 10 months later what has changed so much that now you are saying this

Underated post

I'd suggest you go ahead and fuck the shit out of her so you can focus on your work.

I bet this is school. Whole different game

something better be fucking happeneing tomorrowing

Well there goes this thread

Why do we give a shit what you think about? Piss off

maybe you dont understand this but, this whole conversation should not have happened because guess what, i am better than her at this in leaps and bounds. i am at a different level and it should have been me giving the advice not listening to that hour of horseshit

maybe - but he said work a project...which i read as "a work project" but probably am wrong.

this

and now who knows what new faggotry i will have to deal with from her. Yet again i am exposed to more bullshit because of your complete lack of giving any fucks about what i say.

We should help OP

/Evie.heartl

so fuck you and your petty shit about fucking some office bimbo or whatever.

Right in the middle of working on the project BAM out of nowhere, start sucking her cunt.

this even though you /threaded your own post like a faggot

>Try to say something funny, then touch her and see how she reacts.

"Why did the chicken cross the road? To get to the other side!"

*grabs her tit*

I'll message her and let her know about her project partner.

Proof or didn't happen

Send her this, tell her it's from her project partner, and post her response...

Starting to lurk this thread don't let me down

not this thread again

Do it

Does she know?