Don't be a... TOMMY TEXTER

>Don't be a... TOMMY TEXTER

What did they mean by this?

>entire theater is white

literally never happens

Maybe if you weren't so poor and could afford to go to a decent theater. Or not be european

>americans

I bet that makes it really hard to spot people filming the screen illegally.

>literally never happens

Shit like this is so cringeworthy. Do they expect people in the audience to notice a texter and to leap out of their seat pointing and chanting "TOMMY TEXTER! TOMMY TEXTER!", with more and more people joining in until the vile miscreant is sent running out crying? Who the fuck is going to see this and think "Oh jeez I totally didn't think about how my actions might affect other people, man I really feel like a jerk now"?

In the cinema I frequent all you get is the voice of an old man saying "Turn off your phone" and you can tell by his voice that he's sick of your shit you motherfucker. I guarantee every time that plays people across the room will be pulling their phones out of their pockets make sure they don't disturb anyone.

I sometimes daydream about a movie theater with no cell phones, no popcorn, no sodas, no chips, no food at all. Just ordinary water bottle if you get thirsty.

That's fucking weird

Weird or the best?

Fucking hell it's just a phone and it's out for a couple minutes at the most.

>REEEEE this is distracting me from my capeshit explosions

Please, I do it all the time. So of us have gfs in other countries to talk to.

I thrive off of people that pull their phones out. When I see them I go to their aisle and just sit right in front of them and stare them down. They never pull their phone out again during the movie after that.

if I am going to a big theater that caters to plebs then I'll basically only go to a matinee during a week day that I have free. That's about the only time you can guarantee a mostly empty theater which is the only way to watch a movie.

People who eat poutine and pizza and hamburgers while in a movie theater are absolutely disgusting.

>gets sent to the movies while his bull fucks his gf and needs to check up on them

Someone texting for a few of seconds is nothing. The real cancer at the cinema are the 12-18 obnoxious little shits who act like they're at a circus.

I don't even have a fucking phone.

why would someone with nobody to talk to even need one though?

Phones aren't for taking to to other people idiot.

>job
>ordering food/taxi/whatever
>phoning your internet company when your internet is fucked

>look at this retard who can't detect that I was making fun of that guy without a phone for having nobody to speak to

>i was merely pretending

why are Americans so illiterate?

not even american

>implying I'm not living the dream of complete silence and peace

When I saw the new Captain America somebody in front of me used their phone to look up one of the actors on IMDb

theaters should be faraday cages

TYRONE TEXTER

wouldn't that be more accurate at least?

>tommy texter
>not tammy texter
men don't do this shit, women that can't live without their p hones do this shit

they also bring screaming babies

a theater that has no tolerance and bans babies and phones would get so much of my money.

> Don't be an obnoxious talking-over-the-movie Nigger

What did they mean by this?

My dad does it all the time when we go to the movies together. Then again it makes sense, why spend time with your son when you could text your gf?