Sup guys, Canadafag here. this was my shit from like 30 mins ago

Sup guys, Canadafag here. this was my shit from like 30 mins ago.

there is blood in it, pls give advice, besides the obvious go see a doctor. no shit

Other urls found in this thread:

mapmycrohns.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

ANY serious advice is appreciated.

Probably start calling people you love. Go to the ER man. That shit is nothing to joke about.

Eat a bunch of beets recently?

fucking this
HAUL YOUR ASS TO A FUCKING DOCTOR
don't care what you said in the OP

Could be Colitis

Tell me a little about your lifestyle.

Internal Hemorrhoid

thats what i said.

but socialized medicine......

Rectal or colon cancer.
ER now.
go go go go go.

having blood in your shit isnt actually a super crazy big deal

its only when the blood is dark, which means its dry that its an emergency

because when its dark that means you have internal bleeding

beets are make your poop purple not red

have you had beets... ever?

I'm a nurse and I promise you're fucked if you don't go to a health care facility.

Been shitty blood for about 10 months now. Doesn't kill you quickly that's for damn sure.

red blood in shit is from the end of your 'system'. so not gut blood, probably from the rectum. have you been shoving stuff in your ass?

Nigga, you know the only correct answer is go to the doctor. So why are you ignoring that, and seeking advice from dumbass autist anons?

>implying all beets have the same pigment

It is not serious. Blood on shit when it is internal comes black.

If that is blood it can be because a external injury in your asshole.

Bright red blood means that it's in the lower sphincter / right near the anus area, and can be caused by hemorrhoids, fissures from getting fucked too often, or similar trauma. Dark blood is when you need to worry, as like said, it's further into the intestine and thus a potential problem.

If it persists, go to a doctor. If not, stop taking so many dicks in your ass, OP.

Nope.

I do mass workouts 60 minutes 3-4 times a week, cardio sometimes if I feel like it.

I usually eat Special K in the morning but havent the last couple days, nothing but cheese and junk the last couple of days.

The blood usually will simmer down if I eat properly.

this is wrong.

it's not beets nigga

This. Next time you shit, open your ass in a mirror and try to see if you have hemorrhoids prolapsing.

Yeah, if you get some of the lighter colored beets, it looks like ops pic. But thanks for the patronizing question.

Hey OP here

yea dicks

Nope.

Your bowels may have ruptured, gonna need surgery tonight. Basically you have shit everywhere in your abdomen.

>this was my shit
>no shit

nigger, you're still here shitposting?
please, displace your ass in the direction of a fucking doctor

This guy's right. Head to emergency if it's after hours. What are we supposed to tell you? Stop bleeding out your asshole????

>i use words i dont know what they mean

Were you fucked up the ass recently?

looks like tomato jews

Hahahahahhah

OP I just finished marine corps boot camp and I shit blood for like a week and then it went back to normal, are you under any sort of intense physical stress because I think it might cause it

if you haven't eaten anything with red dye in it (natural or otherwise) recently, then its likely bleeding in the lower part of your GI tract. Bleeding higher up is usually black

But don't freak out, it could be hemorrhoids or an anal fissure or something else that won't cause much harm, but go to the doctor. Prooooobably the ER

mistery solved

This. Hematochezia. Go see a doc.

I kid you not, me and my best friend in high school had synchronized bloody shit. Just like OP's picture for two weeks. There were times where I'd wipe and there'd be more blood than poop.
My suggestion is to chill out and laugh about all the blood you just pooped.

pls tell us where u live so tomorrow we can peek at your local newspaper for ded gay teen with broken rektum

>The blood usually will simmer down
DUDE WHAT, YOU REGULARLY BLEED FROM YOUR ASSHOLE? PLEASE SEE A DOCTOR IMMEDIATELY

Like, best case scenario you're pooping too hard and are tearing your colon or have hemorrhoids

>My suggestion is to chill out and laugh about all the blood you just pooped.
kek

Op just ate a whole bag of hot Cheetos. Your a fat fuckkk

>I kid you not, me and my best friend in high school had synchronized bloody shit

well that makes sense, since you were taking turns pounding each other in the ass.

Here's a few reasons why it's red/blood.

1. You drank a shitload of alcohol, woke up the next morning and drank something red immediately, such as red gatorade. This will cause what is in your picture because your body won't process the red coloring.

2. Stomach Cyst/Ulcer. This will cause what you see. Lay off acidic shit, sodas and/or alcohol. Water is your friend.

3. Rectum bleed. Sometimes this shit just happens (Literally and pun intended). Basically, you produce a shot so big that it causeds lacerations as it exits. Normal.

************you're

lol'd

Tell me more, please.

This has happened lots of times.

Why?

Socialized medicine doesn't get me anywhere. I've been to 4 doctors about it, they either say external hemorrhoids, fishers, or worst case scenario internal. They say they'll schedule the colonoscopy, but then never do.

do you strain while you shit? if so do you feel a sharp pain?

inb4 bowel cancer
sorry Sup Forumsro hope you have good health cover

>I do mass workouts 60 minutes 3-4 times a week

Hemorrhoids.

Time to take a break.

well if it makes you feel any better privatized medicine is the same frustrating process

Gotta just keep trying to get what you need done, eventually they'll forget to fuck you over one time and you'll get through

this

do you mention that you work out so much and when you eat like shit it gets worse to the doctor? Seems like a pretty obvious conclusion for there

Yes, afterwards/during I've almost passed out too.

>forget to fuck you over

So true kek

First: Go to a doctor, because they know better than us.

Second: I wouldnt get too worried, as several people have stated: When you shit red blood, it usually means theres a wound near your anus. Blood that comes from within is dark, almost black. Thats the one you have to worry about.

However, my personal opinion is that it is a lot of blood, so regardless of what it is, you should see a doc.

rektum?
damn near killed em

It's red, so likely a lower GI bleed. Could be:

1) Abrading tumor from intestinal/colon cancer
2) Physical damage from ingesting something sharp (broken glass or metal fragment)
3) Some type of poisoning
4) Sign of some physical abdominal trauma

You have socialized healthcare. A doctor won't cost you shit.

could very well be a hemorrhoid then. had one last year and the pain would be crippling at times. blood in your shit means that one of the inflamed veins has probably burst. i recommend getting it checked out asap

Hemorrhoids are a possibility. Rectal bleeding its a serious symptom though, and it needs to be investigated. Get to the doctor or ER ASAP.

I feel awkward and ashamed for making the doctor touch/look at my anus.

nice quads btw

You got piles. Hut the doc for confirmation or go straight to suppositories.

Also, stop lifting so much, and don't sit down all day, especially on the toilet. Dump and run, don't read Sup Forums for half an hour while you shit

Could also be an Ischemic Bowel. Get to Er or die.

felt the same way when i went to get mine checked out. know that they're used to it. just describe the pain to one and that you've had fair amounts of blood in your shits and that it also hurts to use the toilet. you'll probably get a prescription for some suppositories and told to up the fiber in your diet a bit

>I feel awkward and ashamed for making the doctor touch/look at my anus.

That's why they went to med school for four years, did a four year residency, maybe a two year fellowship, all for the opportunity to look at and touch some stranger's balloon knot and maybe save their life in the process.

Responding to your question "Why?"

My youngest brother had tons of blood in his shit and laughed it off since it would always go away on its own. It would happen every so often though but he still didn't do anything about it. Finally it became incessant and he sought help. It turned out to be cancer. The doctor who treated him said that if they had caught it sooner he probably would have responded well to treatment and he could have had a long life. Instead I was scattering his ashes at sea. He was in his early 30's when he died. He should still be with me.

I'm going to see a doctor, and pester them for a colonoscopy now. Thank you.

your in canada faggot, doctors are free. hospitals are free. only retarded uninsured americunts post on Sup Forums for medical advice.

tbh, posted for shits and giggles

Holy shit. I've never teared up at a post on Sup Forums before this. :/

It would be pretty funny if you ended up dying from ass cancer and remembered starting this thread as you lay in your hospital bed.

its from an internal hemheroid. the blood is bright red. black blood would be where you should worry. internal hemerhoids bleed a lot. i have one, looks similiar. prep h fixes it. i shit you not

oh yeah

he is probably correct. relax. i once had black shit, went to ER, then after they ran tests, all negative for blood in the stool, i remembered i had taken Valerian Root Tincture for sleep, and it was very dark green. i was so embarrassed, couldnt tell nurse about it.

Crohn's? Seriously get checked. If it's Crohn's then get involved with this. Helped me immensely.

mapmycrohns.com/

Also could be something like this as I have similar issues but still it could be an indication of something worse.

If this is your first time having blood in your shit I'm not sure what advice you want aside from "get a doctor to take a look at it".

You'll probably be fine OP, good luck

For real....what the fuck other advice are you expecting that will supersede "go to the doctor."? Are you expecting someone to give you magic advice about how to plug up the fucking ruptured dam that is your colon? You're bleeding from your colon somewhere, and there are a number of serious reasons why this could be the case. That is not a normal amount of blood to lose in stool. Quit posting in B and go to the doctor you fucking dipshit before you bleed out of your own ass, and your mother has to peel your shit-crusted, blood soaked carcass off your mattress tomorrow.

This kind of shit honestly terrifies me.

About a year ago, I started feeling some pressure on the lower left side of my torso. Doctor at the office said I had a distended colon (not surprising with my diet) and prescribed me some things that didnt do shit. Pain remained for about a month, getting a bit more serious. Went to have some blood tests and I came out with a huge infection. I had also been shitting extremely small and thin stools for all that time. I took super hard antibiotics and the infection was lowered, but I still sometimes felt a slight discomfort in that area. I had a gastroscopy performed on me (I fucked up, I needed a COLONoscopy, not a gastroscopy) and they said I had nothing except some erosion on my intestines.

But the discomfort still persisted. Doctor prescribed me some fiber and some meds, things got better for a while but every now and then I get the same discomfort...its just that, discomfort, not even pain, but it still scares me. Sometimes when I shit a lot, my ass feel as if its on fire and there's a bit of blood on the paper, but I recently read that these could actually be hemorrhoids (especially because my ass feels on fire when it happens) but it still fucking scares me...colonoscopys are also expensive here.

Man, cancer in general is such a fucking scary disease, the fact that it can happen to anyone...I really hope we find a cure soon

For anyone else in a situation similar to this, internal bleeding shows up black in your feces. Red blood in feces is typically a sign of something like a hemorrhoid or damaged rectum tissue. If your shit is black go to the ER immediately

The blood is very red which suggests cuts in the lower bowels. Most likely the result of being a nasty faggot. It's not serious. If you go to the doctor, you will be charged a shit ton for nothing.

The blacker the blood, the higher up in your GI system the bleeding is coming from. The more red the blood is, the lower it is. Just because it's red does NOT mean it's a hemorrhoid necessarily. Dude could have a bleeding polyp from his sigmoid colon for all we know.

Ahhhhhaaaaa

Or repeatedly shoved fingers up his ass while he shit like the massive faggot we can assume OP is.

As many have already said, it's bright blood so it's nothing to worry about OP.

I'm in last year of med school before residency.

The blood is bright red, meaning its fresh arterial blood from near the fresh end of the colon.

You have a ruptured hemmoroid or maybe a polyp.

Unless you're leaking blood from your starfish after you're done shitting it's not all that serious (and def. Not cancer)

Bad news blood comes from farther up the rectum/lower intestine and is dark brown, almost like coffee grounds.

This guy is correct. The cancer that killed my brother made him shit red blood. That's because the tumors were lower in GI system. It's stupid to assume it's caused by hemorrhoids if the alternative might kill you.

It also shows signs of blood dripping from your asshole, so the shit and blood aren't mixed.

Red blood indicates a lower GI bleed, you need to go to an ER.

You mean leaking as an actual visible drip?

What if theres no blood on the shit, but theres a bit of (red) blood on the paper after I wipe?

I would say give yourself an enema - a little bit of blood goes a long way.
so See if there is more inside of you.
If it seems to be as such a shocking amount. Go see a doctor immediately.
If there is far less, just wait it out. I have had blood in both urine and feces. Both of witch turned out to be related to stress.

dat explain the blood dude
stop being a faggot