Does anyone who browse this site legitimately like Femboys...

Does anyone who browse this site legitimately like Femboys? I see posts about how "I luv fembois tehy r best' but then it turns out what they mean is Trans people taking hormones.

I want to be a cute twink but every post I see that's about some guy, wanting to dick cute guys it turns out they mean Trannies and not femboys.

It's gotten to the point I don't feel like putting in the effort to becoming a cute twink because no one seems to want it. There's no demand for it, but a huge demand for trannies.

18 year old mexican twink fuckboy reporting in, no hormones, i take request couse i love the idea of someone cumming while watching my bum

I want to eat my own cum tho

hi
I feel the same way
I don't want a trannie, I want a cute boy

(And I just got rejected by one. He's "straight" apparently. I'm feeling like shit).

user reporting in. I'm bi and a top and love fucking femboys.

proof

rape him

I guess no ones intetested in twinks

Would bareback and breed that ass/10

There are people here who support Trump.
There are people here who support Clinton.
Is it really that much of a stretch that there are people here who like traps?

Definitely would hide all 7" of my man mean in that!

I don't like traps
looking for a cute BOY
twinks, but not fem

Where from? I'm Mexican too.

I've been talking with this 18 twink guy (i'm the Steven Seagal OP in /lgbt/) and it's my first attempt at dating a dude.
He's super feminine so i asked him if i should treat him as a woman and call him "she" and he got super surprised and didn't reacted well (he didn't got mad either to be fair), he told me to never do such a thing and that no matter how girly he is he's still a dude. As a life-long straight man (recently bisexual) who likes woman and is very manly and dominant i don't like this shit. I would much rather if he would let me call him "she" and treat him as a woman.

moar!

lol mom is awake in the other room, hope she doesnt finds her little boy doing stuff

Yeah, I'm 18 and I guess a twink? I don't work out my butt and not all that feminine. I've dressed up as a girl but only in private a couple times. I have absolutely no interest in taking hormones or anything like that.

Time stamp?

Spread cheeks?

let's see dat cawk pushed back

Yes daddy

Would you take my cock bare?

That's not what I'm talking about though. Liking traps isn't a problem, people like what they like. But although people post how they love femboys and twinks and such, in the end they're always talking about trannies which is not the same as femboys/twinks. It's honestly making me feel like I'll never get a partner because I want to be a twink but there's just no market for it; You need to be a masculine bara dude who dates another masculine bara dude, or you go be a tranny because there doesn't seem to be an in between in terms of actual demand.

Twinks will post their butts and people will be all 'nice dat ass ye ima fuk dat shit' but then if they show their face, suddenly it's 'nah this aint good you just a dude' because you need to look like a female (And we're back to trannies)

I love twinks and traps but i have 0 interest in trannies whatsoever. There is hope for you yet, cute boys!!

I wanna see something in that hole. ;)

p-prove it

B-but user, it-s dirty in there

Not at all. Now lick them fingers and shove 'em in yer hole!

That really turned me off lol

whew now that's a good boy~
where are you from?

good lad
moar tho!

Have no fear faganon, all these pickle smoochers who are fantasizing about a dude with a wig and fake tits would be just as happy to fuck a dude without the wig. They're just using the whole fake tits thing as a half step out of the closet, like us non-degenerates will give them a pass and not call them faggots if the guy they're blowing has a set of fake tits.

I would fucking slay that boipucci with my BWC. Your prostate would be ruined, and you would spend the rest of your life with weak knees.

when is canada going to get mexicans?