Who else is joining me in revisiting this classic right the fuck now? (just went live)

Who else is joining me in revisiting this classic right the fuck now? (just went live)

no, because you must be a boring cunt.

your loss

>guys we finally did what the fanbase did years ago, and updated the textures, and did a few performance tweaks!
>pay us for the same shit twice!

are you gonna cry?

OP here, i played it on PC with about 200 mods for about 300 hours back in it's heyday, but my opc bit the dust so all I have is an xbone now, and yes I'm unreasonably excited to play mods on console

are you?

another attention whire?

are they actually even allowing mods on console this time around? and is that REALLY worth paying for the same fucking game a second time? why couldnt this have been a goddamn patch or even another expac? why do I need to pay for all this shit a second time? I can understand doing this with really old games but this is just a flat out cash grab.

how?

classic? i don't think so Tim.

>Skyrim remastered without VR support.

Fuck you and Bethesda.

I pre-loaded it, but will probably wait until skse and sky-ui work with it before I fire it up.

Considering all the graphical and environmental mods I've been running for so many years ... I am just not feeling the hype. My modded original version looks and runs considerably better than the SE ... /shrug

Yup, 5GB on XB1, 1GB on PS4 plus zero user generated content allowed (you can only tweak existing game files on ps4, lol Sony)

Yes it's worth paying for it again since I can't play it on pc anymore and it's one of my favorite games. On pc I'm pretty sure it is just a patch, it certainly isn't the same release. The whole point is to add graphics enhancements that consoles never had access to. You aren't paying the same price for all the shit since this includes all the DLC too (yes I'm aware of legendary edition on PC)

If you're on PC that's pretty understandable user...I had a better looking build at one time too but I'm ok with this. The hype is for us consolefags if I'm being perfectly honest.

I dont own an xbox 1 because I dont feel like throwing hundreds of dollars at microsoft every time they decide to make superficial updates to their consoles. so basically its a moot point on the Skyrim SE for me anyway, right?

I doubt skse will ever work, and you don't really need it if on console since all the built in updates are graphical and that's hugely what skse was used for. SkyUI I hope gets a console version. There's 100 mods currently up on XB1, bout to do some digging.

>I dont feel like throwing hundreds of dollars at microsoft every time they decide to make superficial updates to their consoles
troll? this console generation is going to be around for a looong time, so if that's actually your reasoning why don't you say you dislike console gaming

I have the steam version. it came free due to already owning the damn thing. It's modded all to hell and works great, not sure what the difference will be, but if sky-ui doesn't work I'm not even going to bother

no I enjoy it, I'm just not going to rush out and blow hundreds of dollars on a new fucking console every year or two because they decide not to make consoles to last longer than that before needing updated.

Yeah see that's what I thought, this release isn't much anything special for PC gamers, it's literally an update.

are you retarded? The XB1 has been out for a few years already and will be out for at least a few years to come. This is not the console generation of christmas past.

An annoying one at that. Cant really use mods on this until skse is updated to 64 bit and even then, the textures and lighting mods you did use will need adjustments....

I played it for about an hour

About 3 weeks ago I played through the game, and I mean.. I can notice the difference for sure, it looks great.

But man, after going through everything, then having to start over, it's just not something I will be doing full time

Looks really good though on 4k Ultra

and yet it's still somehow worth a few hundred dollars? 150-200 bucks id consider but the prices of these even years later is retarded. fuck buying used consoles, before you even suggest it.

Also I hate how they moved it from Steam workshop to the bethesda site.

Fuck that shit

PC MASTER RACE NIGGERS

>About 3 weeks ago I played through the game
well that's your problem right there user. The last time I played this game was probably 3 years ago, I'm ready for it again.

you sound like a cheapskate mothafucka

no just fucking poor and my bills come first, jackass. not everybody can blow hundreds of dollars whenever they fucking want.

Alright faggots you guys will argue with anything.
Who would win?
>Goku or lil ol' Goofy?

I was under the impression the save files would be transferable, but alas, I was wrong.

Either way, it looks good.

It kind of pisses me off that people are just getting back into it and making memes and shit, when I never really left. There would be periods where I wouldnt play it, but it was always on my desktop, always ready for me to pick up. Just makes me a little salty seeing all these assholes act like Skyrim experts when they just picked up the remastered copy and threw it in their console.

elitist fuck. We've all had it.
stfu and go play

OP here, that was exactly me until my pc died. I guess my hype comes from the perspective of a console gamer who never got graphic updates, even though I've experienced better in the past lol.

Also I've been away from the gameplay long enough for it to feel epic again.

>not everybody can blow hundreds of dollars whenever they fucking want.
obviously not, but if you have a gaming pc you're hypocrite as fuuuck right now

a shitty 150 dollar laptop that I basically rigged to play my older games. it can't touch anything even halfway new, 2008 and past is fucking too much for it. like I said, I can't waste a lot of money on this shit. or i would in a heartbeat.

In steam it shows up as a separate game which is nice for keeping a vanilla copy to play or whatever
and then keeping a huge modpack like Enderal installed on your regular edition

fair nuff

that is pretty cool actually. Interested to see some comparison videos showing old mods vs SE

True, for console gamers this is huge, especially because there was never any backwards compatibility for Skyrim. I guess I just feel out of the loop for owning it on Steam
>inb4 PC MASTER RACE, PC ELITIST HURR DURR

>be this guy
>PC dies
>doesn't fix it (probably an easy fix)
>buys a shit console instead

my dick drunk roommate spilled water on it and fried damn near everything. It was a full Brita's worth. I had wanted an xb1 to play with my homies anyways, got more friends on it.

kek

PC MASTER RACE IS REAL
you fucking console fags

Laptop? Desktop?

laptop

>got more friends on it.

kek again

sorry that concept is foreign to you

meh, probably could have replaced the motherboard but I'd had to have looked at it to be sure, doubt the CPU, ram, hard drive, or keyboard actually fried.

>concept is foreign to you

kek, again

gdlk

Speaking of Bethesda games, been looking for a solution to this...
>Fallout NV
>Own it on PC
>Through Steam, of course
>Open main menu
>Load save
>Crashes
>Continue
>Crashes
Wat do, I've tried damn near everything and nothing works. I'm trying to like New Vegas more than 3, but at least I can play 3

save is broke, start a new one...
Verify your game cache first

first make sure you have all the mods loaded that that save used

if you can't remember what mods you used try starting a new game

if that doesn't work
on nexus mods there is a mod for stock bug fixes

if that doesn't work
ask again

Look into anti crash mods
2gb ram mod
Start new game, load old game from menu

Great, now I have a new problem. It asks to run as administrator when I open it. I press yes, it loads, and then it pulls up the menu again. Any suggestions?

what os?

Windows 10. I open up the launcher, press play, and it just closes and re opens

I will when the price drops in a month or two.

>Windows 10
upgrade to windows 7
or install a linux or steamOS partition

>classic
Wake me when the Oblivion or Morrowind HD remake comes out then we'll have something to talk about.

Don't do this

Figure out why your shit doesn't work
Windows 10 anniversary upgrade (free)

I run the game with no problems.
Check the integrity
upgrade yo damn drivers.

Learn to PC.

Morrowind HD would be the fucking best game ever. However, it will never happen.

only reason I'm looking forward to playing this is 64bit so I can do a fuck ton of mods and playthrough all DLC and the main campaign w/o hitting the 2gb ram cap

also
enjoy paying $80 for a game you already own console peasants
my fellow pc gods and I will be enjoying this for free

fan of all 3

PC MASTER RACE

Waitin' on Daggerfall.

Is there any other way? I'd rather just delete my whole save file or delete the local game cache rather than download a whole new OS

Maybe nigger up and go play daggerfall
be a true elders scrolls fuck.

Yeah learn how to PC faggot.

No one uses windows7

Windows 10, running this shit
fuck you and your faggot spongebob shit.

I seriously recommend dual booting SteamOS
there are very few games I've bought through steam that I've had problems on it

but otherwise obey this guy >Learn to PC.

I already checked the integrity, it always says there was one fucked up file and that it'll fix it. I can run all other games at a solid 60fps with no problem, so the drivers are up to date. Could it be a corrupt file or something? I'm currently deleting my entire cache and re-downloading it

enjoy your highly integrated and engineered OS recording your every keystroke for 'personalization'

Yes. Let's go back to the most overrated game ever made. Literally shit without loads of mods. Terrible story. Terrible AI. Terrible combat.

It's literally those prices..just got my xbox one a few months ago for $200, and it came with a game.

I mean, delete the whole game and re-download then. If you check integrity, it finds one fucked up file, you fix it, it still fucks up, re-downloading the whole thing is the next logical answer,

After that?
Profit

I have nothing to fucking hide, pedo.
Contributing member of society

Imagine you have something to hide with modern ISPs.
Really.