Afl thread gets drowned out by cfb and nfl threads

>Afl thread gets drowned out by cfb and nfl threads

post yfw aussie shit gets BTFO

kek

no footy on this weekend

Your mom is playing footy with my penis.

But per capita, there's quite a bit of footy on

per capita the fuck off per capita

Will Ausfailia ever recover?

*slow claps* *steps out of shadows* Heh... not bad, kid. Not bad at all. Your meme, I mean. It's not bad. A good first attempt. It's plenty dank... I can tell it's got some thought behind it... lots of quotable material. But memeing isn't all sunshine and rainbows, kid. You're skilled... that much I can tell. But do you have what it takes to become a Memester? To join those esteemed meme ranks? To call yourself a member of the Ruseman's Crops? Memeing takes talent, that much, pfft see you on the boards kiddo...

When was the last time New Zealand contributed to the defense and preservation of the Anglosphere?

The 18th century? Maybe when they sent some people in WW1?

Give me a break, they are freeloaders at best, anti-Anglo 5th column at worst.

The 5 Eyes is the Brits, the Canadian, the Auspices, and America pulling double duty. What would New Zealand keep an eye on anyway? Polar bears?

No hate, but fuck New Zealand. Maybe start by help us make English the official language of Mars, since you haven't been bothered to do much else since killing a bunch of weird animals. Spent the last two hundred years playing sports and earthquake retrofitting all your old stone buildings. Build a fucking rocket or something niggas. Invest in some undersea hyperloop or some shit. What the fuck are you doing with all that tourism money? Sure ain't putting it into fighting jihadis, that's for sure. Oh don't worry, we got that shit for you, again.

Hey New Zealand, save all those little fucking islands. You can figure that shit out, build some sand bars, move some people around. Do something, motherfuckers, cause we got a lot of shit on our plate and it is kind of hard to keep the global economy rolling, fight off crazy fuckers, invent everything, make all the arts, and also solve this climate shit.

Yeah, so fuck New Zealand, go DO SOMETHING

>Americans
>Anglo
laughing my arse off tttt (to tell the truth)

euro leagues are on international break

fuck knows why, the season just started

still more posts per capita

A FUCKING LEAF decides to grow a pair on AFL's week breaks before the finals. Sad.

Would rather watch NFL anyway

also check these

>gayfl

I'll just go check out some Canadian hockey threads, or Canadian football thre.... oh wait you don't have any because it's not even relevant enough for fucking leafs to bother making threads here about.

>Literally ZERO Canadian sports threads ever on Sup Forums
>His countries sports aren't even relevant enough to his own shitty countrymen to bother making regular threads

A fucking leaf

I salute Australia for developing their own native games, and sporting traditions. It shows national character. Better than only focusing on globalist dive grass like The United Europe Emirates.

i wouldn't try shit talking the aussies, mates. it only makes them stronger.

halt dein maul du hurensohn

>Aussie bants

Don't talk shit about New Zealand, they're our bitches