Cuck Thread: We post girls, other anons say how they would fuck them

Cuck Thread: We post girls, other anons say how they would fuck them.

Replies for replies.

Wanna see what's under my gf's shirt?

Chink slut I fuck

ya dude, not much to go on

tie her down, and jerk over her body till i cum all over her

I would brutalize her

pasha has enough for a gangbang

I'd slap her face and ass until it's bright red, then shove my dick in her mouth. I'd facefuck the shit out of her. Her drool would roll over her chin and fall on her tits. By the time I'd cum on her face, she'd be a fucking dirty mess.

I would slap the shit out of that bitch

she's really not hot, her head is like 150% of the size of what it should be. Ridiculously long head is long. Decent slam piece, but not sure if that's something i'd brag about.

Who's pasha to you?

how would you brutalize ashleigh?

pussy?

ex girlfriend. kinda regret breaking up with her but she was kinda nasty

just some slut i went to school with

I'd tie her up and fuck her ass hard on that beach. I'd put her bikini in her mouth so that it would cover hers screams of pain. At the end, she would be too exhausted to scream. I'd cum on her nice braces and let her there for other men to find her and use her like she's supposed to be.

Rate ? Thoughts ? Wwyd?

bend her over the bed and rip open those jeans before ramming her pussy with my cock. cum in her hair and leave before her dad gets home from work

Gf

shake her neck, slap her around, drag her by the hair, spit in her eyes, throw her to the ground, fuck her ass raw followed by deepthroat

wwyd my gf rate pls

who likes my gf???

Wife, thoughts?

Ass shot?

I'd knock her up/10
body pics?

My gf

but she won't let anyone near her asshole

She looks like she wants strange cum leaking out of her

My GF

get her on her knees and skull fuck her before cumming on her eyes, finish with a rough smack to her face and spit on her forehead

wwyd?

Like her?

I'd make her eat my wife's dirty asshole while I fuck hers and shove my fist as far in her cunt as I can

she lets people drag her by the hair?

is she getting fatter? also middle photo is shopped

wwyd

I'd spit on her face and slap her too. I'd make her remember that she's a dirty cum dumpster that needs to be filled everyday with my sperm. She would have to agree. After all, she cannot resist the great taste of semen. She would let me drive and suck my cock happily. I'd cum deep in her throat. She would look up and see that we arrived at my place. She would follow me, open to anything I have ready for her. She would see a cage with handcuffs ready just for her. Her new life would be to be my sex slave, my personal little fuckdoll. A tear of joy would roll on her cheek knowing that her body would be put to good use, that her life would finally have a meaning.

which one(s) you taking, Sup Forums?

She wouldn't have a choice

would you like her to get fucked by strangers?

Is her name Aina?

Nice, anything more revealing with face in it? I'd grab her by that long hair as I fuck her hard from behind watching that ass bounce off my dick.

I'd marry her. Too cute to abuse

she started doing some nasty things. but i regret breaking up with her

Yes. U know her?

I don't know if I actually could let it happen, I more just like showing her off

yeah, she'd let you if you forced her

lol yeah i went to school with her. What state are you from?

kik me jakestates69

She is cute.

Moar

CA. U have more pics?

Those are some damn nice legs. I'd grab her by the puss and make her my cumslut.

wwyd to these twins

so many cucks here but i cant find anyone to fuck my gf irl

How about her

if you're in CA then we aren't talking about the same person. This is the Aina I know.

I'd make this bitch eat spaghetti tacos while I watch and jerk off. Then when she's done I put the leftovers in my pocket

Still interested?

anyone like?

I'll do it boi, where your girl at

What kind of nasty things?

Nice body. Post more.

All of these girls are so hot and way out of my league. I'd literally let any of them shit in my mouth while they flirt and set up some new dick on Tinder or whatever. That's what being a cuck is, right?

It's horrible that I get this joke. Time to an hero.

nah bro. That's weird.

I messaged you..

Such nice curves. I bet you'd love to watch me lick her pussy while she sucks someone else's cock. After he cums on her face, I'll grab her by the hips and fuck her from behind until I cum inside her

She's hot.

ya, area code? kik? how far would you send her to get fucked?

farting around me but that wasnt that bad till i was eating her ass one day and she farted

That show was actually pretty entertaining

Not to be mistaken for good

she's alright, but I'd rather fuck her like a whore

Wwyd to my girl ?

Nice trap.

how many anons would join in gangraping this slut?

She loves having her asshole licked

that ain't your "girl" faggot

I would tell her that it's your fantasy for her to be taken by other men, and convince her to take you and I back to her place. I'd handcuff one of your hands to a chair (but be kind enough to leave the other for you to stroke yourself with) and start making out with her on the bed. I'd strip her clothes off and hang her bra from your cock before letting her suck me off right in front of you.

At this point she's dripping wet. I put her up on the bed facing you as I tongue her clit while fingering her until she's cum repeatedly, hooking her ankle behind my head to force me in to her harder.

I put her on her knees and fuck her pussy from behind, both of us watching as you stroke yourself. Every time she hurls an insult at you I give her ass a good spank and thrust harder for a few seconds. After a tirade of derision, I finally blow my load deep inside her.

She crawls over to you, licks up the little mess you made, and asks in her sweetest voice, "can I go again?"

God she is so fucking sexy...I'd lick her right in the pussy

SHE AIN'T GOT ONE