This bitch must fucking burn

This bitch must fucking burn.

google.com/amp/people.com/crime/veterinarian-kills-cat-with-arrow-suspended-medicine/amp/?client=safari

Don't give me this NYPA bullshit. I'm not iciting a raid. Just follow your conscious.

Feral cats are technically classified as pests in the same way warthogs and other animals are, right?

If that cat wasn't fixed, then she was doing the community a favour by preventing it from breeding with other cats and making more of them.

She wouldn't just post something like that without having a semblance of an idea of what she's doing if she really is a veterinarian, after all.

Edited version for fapping purposes.

Wasnt feral it was someone's pet from other sources.

I thought the original was for fapping purposes.

Losing her vet license and career isn't enough? You have any fucking clue how long and hard that shit is to get?

>dead animal on the internet
>triggered
NYPA

Ironically it will be you who goes to jale not that girl user. Enjoy your last few hours as a free man.

Here you go

TEMPORARY lose of liscense... the whore will be back at it in no time.

Who fucking cares? It's a cat not a small village you inbred.

Edited version for fapping purposes

According to the source OP posted it seems she was well within her MORAL rights to kill the cat, although I'm not too sure about the legal ramifications because it's implied that doing so isn't legal in her area.

>One of her co-workers told the board she had overheard Lindsey, who was not at the hearing Tuesday, allegedly speaking with her boss and landlord who told her to “take care of the cat.”

>“What I understood him to mean was for Kristen to shoot the cat,” Karen Chapman said. “People do that all the time in Washington County.”

>Brian Bishop, Lindsey’s lawyer, defended his client’s actions, saying feral cats carry disease and get into fights. Essentially, she was protecting her own cat, he said.

Her boss and landlord told her to kill the cat and she did so also in an attempt to protect her own cat from it. Why would a vet do something intentionally malicious to an animal for no reason? The online post with the emotes and shit was a little much, but that's just the age we live in.

Can you edit it so I can fap to it?

lurk moar newfriend

Beat me to it, user.
Top Kek

you can't fap to that as it is?
pussy

Aw yea. Fappin so hard to this shit. The dead cat really does it for me.

this happened like two fucking years ago

>All I can say is that I would never want to take my cats to her.

Someone on Dailymail needs to join us here

she's a fucking retard for putting that shit on facebook. people need to learn what to share and what to stfu about.

feral cats cause huge problems retard

You're an idiot OP. Cats along with humans are among the most destructive invasive species. They're a cancer to the animal kingdom.

^^^^

fuck you waste of trips
humans are the only animal who knows how to profit
we have value

Awhhehhaawwh.. I just came.

Sure thing user

Fuk cats. They b shittn in a dam box n they climb all over ur furniture. Fuk em

You faggots are so triggered right now. You hide it with well... but you're triggered af.

Confirmed triggered because nobody is triggered

Fuck no, I hate cats. I pity cat owners, thinking their little four legged pest "loves" them.

KEK

I hate cats too. Nasty little vermin.

Not a bad shot though considering it's a trainer arrow.

I doubt the poor animal suffered much at all

I wouldn't kill one myself, but if I'm walking with someone and they want to feed them for whatever reason I immediately pimp slap em.