DNC Insider here. I feel pretty confident that nobody can point the finger at who is typing this privileged information...

DNC Insider here. I feel pretty confident that nobody can point the finger at who is typing this privileged information, but I am here to tell you Hillary Clinton has made the proper arrangements to win this campaign.

Ask me anything Sup Forums except identifying information. I am about to drop incredible revelations.

Other urls found in this thread:

scribd.com/document/328999165/State-Department-Haiti-Emails-Part-1
scribd.com/document/328999454/State-Department-Haiti-Emails-Part-2
scribd.com/document/329002731/State-Department-Haiti-Emails-Part-3
scribd.com/document/329111409/State-Department-Clinton-Foundation-Emails-1
scribd.com/document/329111004/State-Department-Clinton-Foundation-Emails-2
scribd.com/doc/31302958/Rapirea-pe-a-noua-planeta-Profetia-Thiaoouba-de-Michel-Desmarquet
lanuovaumanita.net/files/tp-typeset.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Alright then, what we got? Vote tampering? Suppression? Will I see this on WikiLeaks in 6 months?

We already know she is going to win, nigger.

I call bullshit

give revolutionary info?

t. le CIA spy man

What's the word about the project veritas tapes?

What Does Bernie get?
Plz answer.

>about to drop
>hasn't dropped yet

Pretty please give us your secrets oh internet master!

How's that OP?

what will happen to black people who were tricked into voting for her?

usually these dumb time traveler threads pretend to be from the future not 2 weeks ago

why do you do the heinous things that you do?

During the primaries CA showed Hil up a lot at first, but the final mail-in ballot count showed Hil/Bern at pretty close to 50/50. Was it fraud?

What arrangements?

Fucking saved.

Another four years of poverty

Johnson ftw

OP was going to deliver, but was mysteriously shot

OP, what the fuck?

More than that.
She's gonna give citizenship to a large amount of illegal immigrants.
They'll definitely vote her in again.
You'll see a huge number of people flooding in and new insular communities start pooping up.

it's funny because it's true

The DMV a few weeks ago was full of grungy Mexicans like I've never seen. This was two days before the voter registration deadline.

Say goodbye to the Republican party after that.
First there'll be destabilization of economy and ethics.
Lots of homosex and violence will happen everywhere.

Check em

She was always going to 'win' this election. Trump made a deal with the Clinton's years ago to run against her and ensure her victory. It's literally as simple as that.

Trips are the voice of God talking /b

OP IS AND ALWAYS WILL BE A FAGGOT

HERE IS SOME FRESH OC

>CLINTON HAITI EMAILS RELEASED EDITION
CLINTON HAITI EMAILS RELEASED EDITION
>CLINTON HAITI EMAILS RELEASED EDITION

Part III (Haiti Emails 1): scribd.com/document/328999165/State-Department-Haiti-Emails-Part-1

Part IV (Haiti Emails 2): scribd.com/document/328999454/State-Department-Haiti-Emails-Part-2

Part V (Haiti Emails 3): scribd.com/document/329002731/State-Department-Haiti-Emails-Part-3

-------------

BONUS:

Part I (State Dept. - Clinton Foundation Emails 1): scribd.com/document/329111409/State-Department-Clinton-Foundation-Emails-1

Part II (State Dept. - Clinton Foundation Emails 2): scribd.com/document/329111004/State-Department-Clinton-Foundation-Emails-2

Wrong.
That's all fine and dandy though.
When it all burns to the ground I won't care. I have nothing to live for anyway...
As for the rest of your guys, you're in for a hell of a ride.

>almost as stupid as a total ban on muslims

why is Hillary so evil?

why would he be bringing so much light
upon her corruption and manipulation? it has to "look real"? it's not a movie.

Trump should stop complaining that this election will be rigged. If he wins, he'll make himself out to only be the president because fraud.

Kinda like Japanese in ww2 huh

Just shut the fuck up cuck and post more Emma

Fuck off ya cunt, all over the US early voting shows massive support for Trump, almost nil for Hillary. You will soon no longer be paid to shill, fucking cunt.

Why does Hillary Clinton want to go to war with Russia?

What does she have to gain? Does she really think it's a reasonable option?

Nope, because in the beginning he was in total agreement to follow the plan, but when he got a taste of the power involved, he went off-script and decided he was actually going to try and beat her. He's Donald Trump for christs sake.

Doesn't take an insider to know she's gonna win. It takes eyes and common sense.

is that you Julian

Why do so many people believe their are paid shills on Sup Forums? Nobody in their right mind would want any of us fuck-sticks voting anyway.

Oh fuck straight off.

>I am about to drop incredible revelations.

Wikleaks just called - their hard drive if full, could you send them a paper copy of this thread?

scribd.com/doc/31302958/Rapirea-pe-a-noua-planeta-Profetia-Thiaoouba-de-Michel-Desmarquet

lanuovaumanita.net/files/tp-typeset.pdf

trump was entertaining

The shills just pretend to belong here.

>I am about to drop incredible revelations.

Not op but shes got financial backing and likely stock in lockheed martin
War boosts their stock, so boosts their donations and her finances

I just got my hands on some top-secret info, myself.

OP here, sorry got distracted. Hillary is meant to win the campaign.

By win, I mean not by the ballot or anything of the sort but rather, every strata of the electoral campaign has been predisposed for her expected victory.

For example: the DNC and super delegates were biased towards Bernie and leaned towards Hillary (favored).

Moreover, illegal immigrants will vote for her and who will stop them? They don't check everyone's ID's and as insidious as this sounds, Hillary knows this because if they did, it would clog up the lines.

Moreover, the dead will vote again just like they did against Gore if the need arises.

Trump never had a chance.