Wtf is this state?

wtf is this state?

socially autistic, laws are completely retarded, policies suck, people assholes/dont know how to have fun or do anything that doesn't cost money

seriously how can anyone live in this shithole

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UCEbta5E_jqlZmEJsriTEtnw/videos
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Woolcraft show and sheep dogs ftw.

That state is a fraction of a much, much larger problem. The whole country is fucked like that, m8

Still better than most of the country, definitely the whole of the south

i thought this whole presidential thing was a joke until i realized people actually think like that in the states

Why are you so mad though? If you live here then you are a lonely loser. If you don't live here then you are a cringy faggot. Massachusetts is easily in the top three states in US. Get mad bro.

agreed. High education, low crime, tolerant people that are in good health. Weather sucks but other than that what's not to like?

>educated

i shill

Exactly. I'm about 10 minutes outside of Boston. Education is close to the best, if not the best in the whole country. Lots of wealthy old people who usually don't bother people. Oh, and 1 more thing: MORE THAN 80% WHITE. It's 1 of the top 10 States in the country with the least amount of black people.

Yeah well, with wealth brings liberalism.

Yea there is plenty of stuff to do. Plenty of amazing food to eat. And we are in close proximity to all the states that matter.

I don't see how being mostly white is a positive, unless you're racist... oh yeah, I'm on Sup Forums. Also, education brings liberalism more than wealth

Recently met a guy from Massachusetts online in a Discord for the clan i'm in, and he's a huge dickhead

>this much of a newfag

I'm serious, Reddit would be much more enjoyable for you. And this site would be much more enjoyable without you.

Every state has em

he's a trust fund baby who goes to school in Poland for a degree that he doesn't even give a shit about.

Shall I redirect you to Colin Flaherty's channel for a start? Start taking notes, newfag. youtube.com/channel/UCEbta5E_jqlZmEJsriTEtnw/videos

>MIT

You realize it's the "Discord" and "clan" parts of this sentence that makes him (and you) dickheads, right?

its actually one of the best fucking states

I miss Mass. I loved the weather. Skiing, hiking, kayaking, canoeing, great weed, white girls abound. Who the fuck wouldn't enjoy it there?

Masshole here. What the fuck are you crying about now? Yeah, we have dumb fucking laws but I don't see too much issues aside from Worcester.

I actually have fond memories of visiting, but then again I am a califag.
The food was good, the people were hilarious, and Cape Cod was fuckin dope.