Does anyone else jerk off using panties/thongs they got from their friends? Pic related

Does anyone else jerk off using panties/thongs they got from their friends? Pic related

No. That's gross as shit. You should be ashamed of yourself. Go buy your own and wear them every day. Don't masturbate in them.

fuck yeah, wanna see my massive suitcase full collection? also have bras, and a dildo

one time with my sister panties

been doing it for years! love me some dirty fullback satin panties!

i have a job that requires me to go into peoples houses when they arent home. if theyre an attractive female, i usually go through their panties and rub one out while im there

any interest? ill lay them out and snap some pics

Daaaaamn

I haven't in a while, but I used to all the time. A few years ago I was watching my friend/neighbor's dogs while they were on vacation. Jerked off with my with his mom and sister's panties twice a day for a week.

Show it, fag

I have. hottest girl friend best jerk off session ever

Yes

Thongs? Are they hot

i used to be a panty FIEND. I would routinely steal my friend's sister's and jerk off in them for a week. then next time i was over Id throw them behind the washing machine or something.

Good for you. I admire a guy who is willing to potentially sacrifice his well being for his perversion.

Hope you never get caught.

I blow loads into panties all the time. Mostly my gf's, but sometimes into stolen underage panties. To be honest, hers are nicer to jerk into...

i was over watching movies at a friend's house a few years back. he had a HOT younger sister and i excused myself to the bathroom to try and find the clothes hamper. never found it unfortunately :( i still regret not searching more

Same I was prolly 13 friends hot ass sister senior in high school. Used to sneak in her room grab a few and put them in my sleepover bag

I've been caught it fucking sucks! be careful fellow panty pervs.

I specifically remember his sister had a nice blue thong. She was hot, maybe a 8.5/10. His mom wasn't really, but it was more of a perversion thing to me.

pics pls

shiny, smelly, soft, satin panties is best panties!

doit

I lived with an ex right out of high school. She had an older sister. Somehow a pair of her older sister's panties ended up in our apartment. She threw them out. I rescued them and stashed them a box in a closet. I'd jerk it with them every now and then while looking through her sister's facebook. I ended up throwing them away when we broke up.

I use to gag myself with one of my friends sisters panties
Shit was cash

Watch out, bros.

A girl I know uses a thin string mechanism.
In the corners of her drawers, she ties a thin piece of string from the top to the bottom.
If you open the drawer, the string breaks, and it's thin enough that you wouldn't notice or be able to replace if you were in a rush.

Whenever someone was in her room that shouldn't have been, she checks to see if the string is snapped.

Oh yea. All the time at friends sleep overs. One of my friends sister is so hot I grabbed a red thong and this pair of yoga Victoria secret pink panties. Felt so good rubbing against my cock

paranoid much? sounds like she's protecting her virginity pretty hard

more like shes tired of dudes stealing her shit. i should know i was caught like an idiot. (not same poster)

Part 1 of 2

Part 2 of2 but I have another set from other girls, all these are from one girl over about 6 years of knowing her. Give me a sec to reorganize these, then I'll lay out the other half

Forgot pic

Those hers??

That's why I only took dirty panties when I used to do this. Stole a few pairs from a lot of my friends' sisters during high school. I had a really worn out pair I took from a girl I tutored. They had a few holes, but were soft as fuck. I threw them out because my collection was pretty big, around 50 pairs, and I didn't want to get caught.

Mmhmm

Keep going, user.

why the fuck do you even keep all this shit? you could easily sell it all and make a quick buck

So you had 50, threw out your favorite, then had 49? WTF?

i got to sniff my ex housemats undies after she moved out. she had a pile of dirty clothes in the laundry with a nice little lacy thing at the very top of the pile. i had always wanted to fuck her but she lived with me and my best friend who she had just recently gotten dumped by.

long story short i sniffed them and they smelled so good. i eventually got to fuck her a couple months after she moved out. while i was sneaking around behind my housemates back and fucking his ex girlfriend. best summer of my life

lol, I threw out all of them. I had them in a box in my closet and I was really freaked out my parents would find them. I was like 16/17 at the time.

Anyone want to see hers

Yeah

You got it.
These are the other ones from different girls organised with name cards that have descriptions and dates to correspond with when I took each pair

would sniff her thongs, and socks to be honest

Feels so good wrapped around my dick

Disgusting putrid pussy snott.

I've never been to a party or any other social gathering at a girls house where I haven't found a clothes hamper to dig through and steal panties from.

These are those panties laid out

She is hot in a weird good way

Forgot pic again

i went to the beach with a few friends one year. the shabby ass motel we stayed in fucked up scheduling (there was some kid of convention in town and they overbooked) and a girl ended up staying in my room because it had two beds and i was staying by myself. turns out she was a slob, leaving her dirty clothes and trash everywhere. i jerked it with her panties and swim bottoms every chance i had and just tossed them wherever afterward.

Who would I sell these to? I mean I can't keep all of them, suitcase is getting full too. Where do you suggest?

I mostly prefer clean ones but I do used ones from time to time.

Yup. Friends. Friends sisters, 18 yo niece. Feeeeeeeeeeeels gooooooooooood

Sell em here. I'd buy em if there was some way to do it discreetly

When I was around 12 I used to find my lazy ass sisters dirty panties laying on the bathroom floor all the time. Was pretty epic to smell her teenage cunt juices being she was one of those girls who seemed to be perpetually wet. Nothing like the smell of a thong crammed up a dripping snatch all day as she fantasized about taking cock at school.

Panties of a 60 years woman
i know im patetic

my friend's sister was like that. her thongs were always soaked. never took any of her's though.

lol

friend of mine works as an orderly in a nursing home. he bangs an 80 year old regularly. dude is weird.

Moar

Moar

Any sexy/ intimate ones?

Sheeeeet. Hit me on discord, post username

How old is your friend?

i have 18 years old and im an ilegal inmigrant
i give her sex for her silence

he's 28.

she's apparently completely mentally sound, she just can't get around too well. i guess there's noting wrong with having a granny fetish.

mines shitdick shiza

Also, I have taken quite a few over the course of a few years. Sometimes people I knew, some I didn't. I lived in a dorm that had shared laundry facilities and chicks would leave their stuff for hours sometimes. I would often take just one or two at a time, and sometimes would take some just to fap in them and put them back. Made sure to only leave just a bit of my cum in them so the chance of the chick noticing would be reduced. I would get really turned on at the thought of these chicks wearing even a bit of my cum against their cunts all day.

I jerk off with my mom's panties all the time. Sometimes I'll get lucky and my parents will get back from the bar, Mom obviously horny would change in the bathroom. After she leaves I waltz right in, lock the door, grab those laced beauties and smell her fresh pussy juice while yoinkin' my dingle.

To me you're a working class hero

discord(dot)gg/4MU52

I guess as long as she is sound. I am more surprised it is good enough for him to continue, or that she is interested.

see

>Does anyone else jerk off using panties/thongs they got from their friends
yes

CodeBBreadd, I just made a new account

I once asked a good friend of mine if I could nab a pair of his sisters' panties. she was hot, 8.5/10. He actually stood watch while I nabbed them from her clothes basket. Fapped furiously with them later that day.

Did you choose wisely? What a nice friend

What's the job out of curiosity? Fumigation?

Similar shape to these, but not lace. Soft, cottony, had flowers on them. Totally worth it.

Damn how old were you and her? Explosion for days

gf's sister's panties. Old timestamp tho

anyone got pics of himself in panties?

Around 18, I think? And, yes. Buckets, my friend...

Those look soft

>no, dats nasty mayne

I do it constantly with my gf's 17 year old daughters panties.

She hot?

Yeah she looks alright.

Jizz

I remember sniffing my girlfriends sisters panties in high school. I would find tiny blonde pubes stuck to them sometimes, it was heaven.