I got a serious bone to pic Sup Forums. Why do white people leave the most racist comments on this board...

I got a serious bone to pic Sup Forums. Why do white people leave the most racist comments on this board? Why are you people so racist in general? I mean, most of you are friendly racist. We get it. Your nice to our faces. You let us work and live around you. You try to act civilized. But behind closed doors, you people are racist as fuck. Using nigger over and over again. While constantly making black jokes. And guess what? That's actually not civilized. It's two faced. And at the end of the day, it shows little class.

Look at Aliko Dangote. A black billionaire. Look at all the black billionaires. We thrive in the rest of the world. But we're held back in the supposed land of the free. Well this shit and free. We worked hard for this country. And the white rulers of this nation do everything to keep us down. They use the Dems and the Repubs. It's a giant fuck job to the black man. We just as smart if not smarter. And we've been around longer. We didn't decsend from you. You descended from us. We evolved long before you. So enough with your superior race bullshit. You people ain't no better. So what's up?

-pic related: Aliko Dangote; net worth 15B

Shut up nigger. American blacks are smarter than African blacks because you have white blood in you. Africa is arguably better due to colonialism, Rhodesia ring a bell?

You should be thankful the white man took you from your mud hut.

Nice try picker wood. But Africa is more ficked up than ever thanks to white people. And you used your stupid middle eastern religion to excuse away the destruction of millions of my people. So don't even go there.

And I wouldn't be living in a mud hut. Africas not just mud huts. You need to get out more.

Also, I have no white in me. It's something I'm very proud of too.

Nig nogs used to be running around, killing each other with sticks, but now, thanks to whitey they get to kill each other with guns.

See. That's the shit I'm talking about. You people just can't help but be racist. May be it's because of all yalls in breeding in Europe.

all you say is true, I guess that makes up quite a bit less racist than the average african american then?

> losing his shit over mean words on Sup Forums

See, the funny thing is you started off by saying "why are white people so racist?" that in itself is racist. Now I have nothing wrong with black people but it seems to me that they don't actually understand the definition of racism. It's not a one sided argument, black people are racist just like white people. Please get educated before you come spouting your shit.

Opposite actually. You're just clearly not too bright.

90% or more of white people are racist. And you also just proved you're one of them.

I'd love to see you cite -that- statistic.

How do you know all the racist comments are written by white people on an anonymous board?

Fucking SJW trolls

Sup Forums and other anonymous site prove that there are large amount of white people who are racist.

So when ever a white person tries to claim black people are making racism up, tell them to visit:

1. Sup Forums
2. Stormfront
3. ChimpOut

4. OR Just google white nationalism, niggger, etc...

Sup Forums and other site are 100% scientifically proven proof that black American don't really have a fair shot.

Company may say: We're not racist, but they employe employee's who on their personal time are Openly Racist on anonymous websites.

white people may say: Racism don't exist: but tons of websites are full of american white people being privately racist.

Black people don't honestly get a fair shot, so when you see a black person being successful he or she is probably twice as better then any white person, because secretly there is a sizable group of racist ass white people who don't want them around.

Sup Forums and Stormfront are proof that American blacks need and deserve affirmative action, and should get reparations.

Remember Sup Forums and Stormfront are scientific proof that Racism exist in American on a sizable scale.

The Private Anonymity of certain website allow white to escape their PC environment of the work place and social setting.... But the private site expose that they exist.

I'm not a SJW, I'm just logical and the logical conclusion speaks for it's self.

What'chu mean 'you people' mmm hmm know what I'm sayin

Time to go coon hunting.

What-cha talking about Willis?

You always this stupid or is today special?

Well, he -is- a nigger, so it's likely the former.

You white people keep proving me right. Fucking be ashamed of yalls selves. Damn.

There's something I've learned about non-whites, non-whites have an inferiority complex.

When you call us whites hurtful words like "crackers," "honkies, or "rednecks", it is interpreted as nothing at all and rolls off our backs because we know we're better than you.

Meanwhile, words like nigger and spic are outright derogatory and when you aren't mad about it, you embrace your inferiority like "haha, yeah, I'm just a stupid nigger." or "I'm a dirty spic!"

Deep down, you want to be cuckold by a superior white man.

Welcome to Sup Forums fucking idiot

The lack of logic is astounding

I just chalk it up to abused 10 year olds being edgy on the chan. Anyone who is this actually racist IRL has a provably low intelligence. Notice how not a single person could back up their claims with evidence

>AFRIKA IS A SHITHOLE
False equivalency. Lots of non black places are shitholes.

We're not ALL racists. There are a lot of white people who believe in equal rights and would like to see everyone given a fair chance. On a sight like this you get the responses from ass wipes who can hide behind anonymity. I'm a white boy from N. Utah and I believe equality is the responsibility of every race.

> Is on Sup Forums
> Demands that its users feel shame

Did you really use Dangote as the bar here? Jesus, he's like the blacks who sold their brothers to Spain, France, Italy, and America back in the day. Way to go, nice argument.

It's the end of the month, so he's probably sobering up and needs someone to be angry at. Because niggers have an average IQ of 85 and no impulse control, he's just going to decide it's whitey's fault.

When his gibsmedat comes in next week, everything will go back to the way it's meant to be.

Why does the 15B black man have a name like akikio dikembe mutumbo(various click noises) why can't his name be like tom? Or bill? I can't take a guy or girl seriously if their name is Daquan or skankiqua or what ever. Why be different? If I was rich and I was black I would help poor communities. I would explain to young black children that you aren't held back bc you are black. You are held back bc you latch on to the everybody is racist narrative. Being a rapper or sports star is great. But doing something other than say oh poor me....do good in school,go to college, get a good job(I can't I'm black stfu) race is only a thing bc the blacks hold on to it so badly the slavery was a very long time ago. The holocaust happened and Jews seem to be doing all right. The trail of tears happened and the natives seem to be all right. Blacks don't want to help them selves. THATS THE PROBLEM

>using a website as an excuse to be a sociopath

Sup Forums is proof that black people don't have it fair.

A Sup Forums user goes to work around black people, shop and socializes around black people and interact with black people.

All the while putting on a pretend face of non-racism

BUT

Secretly having racist views.

they express those racist views in various thing they do:
1. in the work place
2. with their spending
3. in position of authority
4. in position of public trust

Sup Forums gives you a glimpse into the life of a secret racist..

On Sup Forums they can freely express their views, and disclose act of racism they committed.

If a Sup Forums user:
1. has control or influence over hiring/firing/promotion
-- A Black person doesn't have a fair chance

2. has control over lending/spending

3. has influence over other people

4. hold a position/influence of public office or in charge/influence of public affairs

Sup Forums as a Racial Social experience is clear proof of white supremacy's negative influence on American Black Lives.

This is fact.

Ask a person on Sup Forums. Are you racist? Do you hate black people?

Answer: YES..

Do you have a job, control of influence hiring, dictate a budget, or work in a position of public influence. If yes, black people are screwed by them systematically.

Unless the Sup Forums/stormfront user can Turn off his Racism at will lmao.....

If you're not a sociopath, why the fuck are you on Sup Forums? rare pepes?

up yours, nigger

I'll give you a protip. Sup Forums is an anonymous chat board deal with it dumb shit

So how many nogs can a Nignog nog if a nig nog could nog nogs nig?

1,2, and 4 are covered by laws and for 3 no one has that kind of control.

Who could be behind this punctual and surely accurate data point?

goddammit, I was gonna type that, no shit.

Blacks are your own worst enemy. Stop playing the victim, stop falling victim to your own culture, change.

That nigger stole your line!

This cannot be repeated enough.

In order for this hypothesis to work, you have to assume that the populations of the websites that you're cherry picking are 100% white. You know that this can't possibly be true because it would be statistically impossible, given that they don't ask your race when you sign up for an ISP. Your hypothesis falls apart quickly under the most gentle of scientific scrutiny. Not good enough.

>> When I go into this hiring interview to pick a candidate I'm not going to be racist and I'm going to be fair and balanced.

Coming from a Sup Forums user who 2 night prior was posting tons of Nigger jokes, and talking about how bad black people are.

>> when I decide who to choose to spend this money with I'm only going to judge by the quality of the product and not the race of the person.

coming from a 4cahn user who spent an whole hour debating about how low black people's IQ's are, and how nig need to be exterminated.

sounds stupid right??? pretty illogical...

I like sugar and I like tea

Compete . com
Alexa .com
SimilairWeb .com

All site that provide demographic info on website.

Sup Forums Majority "almost all" white...

their are things call cookies remember..

> believes that all people who type "nigger" are, themselves, taking the word seriously

>more than mudhuts

Yeah, from the civilization white people built.

Fuck off, nigger.

fucking niggers.

>why do white people leave the most racist comments on this board
>why are you people so racist in general

Not all white people leave racist comments on this board, but you have lumped them all in together effectively making a racist statement against white people who are not all the same.

OP, if you think the posters on Sup Forums are a normal sampling of white people than you have no idea where you are what you're doing.

welcome to Sup Forums, enjoy your stay.

>trying to reason with niggers

Who are you quoting? Can you actually prove to me that those statements were given exclusively by racist white people? Can you prove that they were made at all in the context you give them?
That is one mighty floppy house of cards. Watch this:
>>I'm going to murder white people and burn their children because I hate society and want to return us to Marxism
Coming from a black person who had just emptied half a magazine in the general direction of a police officer

Do you see how stupid that shit is? How easy it is to fabricate whatever the fuck you feel like? This is the standard of evidence for your argument?

You know what makes someone a nigger? It's not the color of their skin. It's their fucking attitude and behavior. If you don't want to be called a nigger, stop being one. I don't like being called a redneck or white trash, so I stopped being it.

uh, that's not what black lives matter is protesting at all. You can't be this retarded...can you?

Op you deserve this

You can't claim to know someone's race on the internet, because, again, your ISP doesn't require you to cite it when you get access to the internet. Any website that claims to know the race of a user based on the IP address or browsing habits is full of shit, and the websites that you cited do not provide data as the race of the users for the reasons I specified above.
This is not fucking rocket surgery.

thats bullshit im black and i say shit tons of racist stuff here its just jokes stop taking shit so seriously

Your average Sup Forums user isn't your average white person.

But let's be honest here, niggers exist because white people allow them to. If whites really wanted to get rid of all the niggers, we could have easily done it long ago.

Pic related.

holy shit stop taking yourself so seriously nigger

NIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGER

It's just based on whether or not you have ever typed "I like mayo" or searched for "new balance sneakers" before. Those two criteria will flag you as caucasian in the Alexa.com database.

you do realize that they just use your isp and take the majority race of the area as your race like i did that on my self and it said i was mexican even though im blacker than the tumors in germany

Only white people like mayonnaise? That's racist!

Sometimes the truth is racist.

im black and i like mayonnaise who the fuck doesnt like mayonnaise

Most racists are insecure about the fact they don't achieve anything in life. So they cling onto identity politics and go "I may be a NEET but I'm white and other white people did stuff so I guess I'm not useless, r-right?"

Lol

OP

Don't mind OP. He's the real faggot here. Sup Forums writes in red, and I like to believe the reason is that under the skin we all bleed the same color. Unless you're Spock of course.

hes a fag who cares about his opinion

you don't have to lie to make friends. Want an orange soda?

>buttblasted white people mad that blacks are catching up to them reguardless of generations of oppression and harships
>Fanny flustered blacks thinking its just whites still keeping them down and not their own shitty culture that promotes murdering each other

He's the only one who care about his own opinion

>hur dur all blacks think alike
>hur dur you're lying
how goes high school reddit atheist

No. you're just embarrassed to be a nigger. So you make fun of yourself. Way to go Uncle Tom.

>you making a shallow assessment of the situation and then laughing about it before diving into your swimming pool of cocks, mouth agape

The BLM and SJW know fighting black on black is a lost cause, despite the fact that small decrease in black on black violence would have more effect that stopping all white on black violence.

So they keep blaming the cops and the klan and the nazi's instead of the local pusher or gang member.

obviously fags like fags opinions

So far off it's not even funny.

>chiming in with nothing of value to say

WE WUZ KANGZ

id rather be an uncle tom then be a butthurt moon cricket that cant take a joke

Whites kill people over everything, and have for thousands of years.

>implying

making a statement so ironic that if it had a physical weight to it you could put it in a bag and bludgeon someone to death

Advertisers and Adnetwork spend big money to coalesce big data to find the right demographic matches.

This includes Social data, GEO-IP data, Search queries and more.

If the data didn't work, they ad serving wouldn't work.

When it come to general demographics, their very very very good.

the data is accurate.

Sup Forums is Majority White Males...

And if the data was somehow wrong "it's not" the tone of the site already tell you that smh...

Note to self: arguing with an idiot, smh I'm looking like an idiot myself. trying to prove that Sup Forums is majority white LMAO.....

I worked at Subway in the hood one summer about a hundred years ago. We could have been out of mayo, spinach, green peppers, tuna fish, and diet coke for months and no one would have noticed, but that orange fanta better not stop flowin...

>that in itself is racist.
But he's right. White history involves a lot of racism, including racism against other whites (the Irish).

Dikembe Motumbo is from Africa you dolt. lol

>LMAO
>smh
>calling me an idiot

Black history involves a lot of racism, including racism against other blacks (selling each other into slavery, massive genocides still going on today, etc)
By your logic, black people are more racist than white people, as they still practice slavery today, while among whites it is abolished. Do you see how quickly this limp-wristed logic can be twisted?

gr8 b8 m8 i r8 it 8/8

>irish
>white
pick one

NIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGER

Exactly. Whites be murdering they own kind like crazy. It just don't show in do books cause they cover that shit up. Let off the hook and shit. I don't hate no white people, but goddam you moths fuckas be actin stupid.

Apparently, because they're white, the Irish were also racist at the time.

The 'data' does not market to you based on race. You are fabricating this in an attempt to blame the actions of a website on an entire race. Show me even a single credible source and I would acquiesce, but so far you've done nothing but fling your own shit everywhere like a monkey.
I'm gonna say this again, really slowly: your ISP cannot determine with any remote accuracy the race of the person using the computer, because they don't require you to give your race or the races of people using your computer on signing up.

Prove to me that whites came from a black

I'm not racist, blacks are cool, but criminals in general suck ass and ruin it for everyone..