Thought you guys might enjoy this. I have many many more

Thought you guys might enjoy this. I have many many more

What's wrong with the Asian kid's face?

how the fuck is this enjoyble

Here she is with her best friend. Going to dump her as well if thats ok with you guys

Disregard that. I suck cocks.

Man, white girls sure do look fucking sexy, but I can't imagine how annoying they are

-Hispanic-american user

Theyre both on the outside

She sure does look tiny. Got any tall sisters?

I wouldn't even bother trying to talk to these girls lol just good fap material

This picture would be a lot better in higher quality.

Willing to post their instagrams. But I'll need your help with something. Going to post her instagram, then if you guys leave at least 5 sexual comments on her photos, I'll post her friends instagram as well plus both their twitters and fb's. What do you think

sure go ahead

seemslegit

@pawka_raile
would love to see some screenshots of you guys commenting on her stuff before she deletes it lol

A photo of a bunch of retarded high school kids... gee thanks.

@pawka_raile

This whole thread reeks of underage ban.

Definitely 18

The poster isn't.

Definitely >18 lol fap or gtfo

This is cancer.

I see that poster count staying the same down there lol no ones holding you here

Looks like someone really cares what we think of a crush you're not getting with.

Looks like no interest sooo last one?

Jeeesus. Dream girl. Perfect face and godly ass.

Posting an awful lot for a thread you hate lol but I've never met her just think she's hot af but does go to a school I used to go to. Whats keeping you here just curious

Finally someone agrees lol want more?

Yeah post more dude thanks for sharing. Perfect 10/10 imo, cannot get over that ass

I gotchu. Sorry too lazy to crop now that I'm collecting new pics off twitter

Face looks weird in this pic but her in leggings is my favorite thing

My fucking god. I love when girls know how good there ass looks so they only wear tight jeans and leggings.

Into her friend at all? Equally good ass a little less and not as pretty imo

She bad as hell too, but other one is perfection

I'll post a couple from facebook. This girl is hot af, In highschool last year she was some of my fave eyecandy

Best part is pretty sure she's like class president. And a straight A overachiever. Most popular pretty much. But her whole wardrobe is leggings jeggings and short ass shirts

That's some magnitudinous gluteus right there.

Her and her friend, both bad as hell

Comedy gold. Inb4 420

I have an unstoppable thing for leggings lol yes

They come in 2 forms: Nice and quiet, or psychotic and slutty

Fuck. More leggings of your girls? You'll like this one

Found all social profiles without OP help. THANKS GUIS

Wish so bad she posted an ass pic of this outfit

>without ops help
I gave you the instagram lol you're computer illiterate if you can't find all the rest

How did I forget this one

Similar dress

Well thats about all I have saved. Willing to go through all social media for more hot content if theres interest?

Holy shit.. any more??

More??

Here you go. Was surprised there wasn't more interest on that pic

This thread is 90% her and her ass dude what

Similar outfit. I'd have to look for more of that one

She had her dad take this picture lol

An ass like that paired with just the right amount of thigh gerth is what I'm all about user!

I'm not really into 'cest or whatever but I always wonder like, say this girls dad. Is he aware of how amazing him daughter's ass is? Like when he took that photo is he just totally not phased or does he notice that ass.

Any more of the girl on far left?

You know he took that on her phone and quickly texted it to himself lol

Coming right up. Thats her on the left

Half her pics are her standing sideways with leggings lol she knows. Not to mention like 5 guys comment booty on all her pics she loves it

Why don't you post more of the Original girl? :(

Here you go

Goddam! Grace us b/ros with her Insta?

You have their ig?

Just for you. Leave her a comment or two? Post a screenshot. Make a fake insta for it. All I ask in return for this huge dump of pics!

I wanna know how her ass grew so much in one year

End it with the same shirt as first pic. Unless anyone has any requests? Let me know if you fapped to Parker or Olivia please

Such a bubble butt man...

Not sure if she has it that's from the left one's Facebook. Left is Lauren Weber, right is Elizabeth Rogers go nuts

How do you even know these girls? I'm assuming you went to school with them?

I went to their school my freshman year but they weren't in high school yet. Just ran across them from looking at instagrams of girls from that school and found a gold mine

Someone photoshop that Asian guy into every pic

Is anyone willing to dm Parker this thread or screenshots of it or anything really? In return for all I posted. Would appreciate it too much

Hate to break it to you but someone already spilled the beans broski

i'd love to see that someone pls

What do you mean?

Make a dummy account and do it.