Beep beep

Beep beep

chen thread?

*clears throat*
ehrm lads, I must get to my wife's son's recital quickly, please remain in an orderly line

>Where you go, I must follow

um... is this the parking for the anime convention?

The public face of autism

>The rider’s job is to set the pace and act as a wind-blocker, bringing the competitors up to 31 mph in the first five and a half laps of the eight-lap event. The motorized bike he’s riding is called a derny, which pulls off the track and leaves the athletes to sprint toward the finish.
Have they never thought there's something wrong with this "sport" if this is required?

Nice """"""""""""""""sport"""""""""""""" the Brits have there.

>Amerifish

Here come dat boi

I love how that last chick in line is literally staring at Anna Meares' powerbutt. Don't blame her, tho

me on the bike

Oh shit!
>whaddup

kek

>mad fish can't ride bicycles

LOOK OUT!

The sport is actually a gambling event in Japan, where it was created.

The derny (that's what the motorized pacer is called) ensures that the bunch stays close close together an thus increases the excitement for the spectator. (This means lots of crashes.) There's a rule that you can't pass the bike before he peels off, but you're not allowed to drop more than 10m back either.

Other than that, it's a stupid-ass bunch sprint and the only reason it's on the Olympic program is because the Japanese wanted to feel like their "contribution" to cycling was being recognized.

Shit. Cav got a nasty tire burn on his leg from the Korean rider's tire. Is he OK?

>LET'S RIDE!

Would ride tandem on a double derny bike with.

Keirin is Japanese. They've ruined it by lowering the speed over the past few years anyway, there's little need for the bike now.

CUM HARD
U
M

nah

VROOM.VROOM.