Be me, shopping at AE, see blonde girl looking kinda dumb with her finger in her thumb...

Be me, shopping at AE, see blonde girl looking kinda dumb with her finger in her thumb. Tell her I'm trying to pick out underwear for my "gf" tell her she's about her size.

She begins to look at me like I'm crazy, I tell her my gf is very ill and not sure how much longer she'll make it. She goes gullible mode, feels bad and proceeds to let me see her try on some underwear *no bras*. Her face when I sneak a pic of her in white ones, pic related.

Other urls found in this thread:

smo.do/DrXpfF
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

nice, anything else come of this

She tried on a thong but couldn't get a pic of it

are there any more pics or is that all?

Nah she just tried on the pairs of underwear

That's it but it was pretty awesome, I know one pics crap for /b

Any more? Probably a fake story but pretty hot

Real story real pic

So, after the pic what did she say? after that you leave?

how could you not possibly capitalize on this?

She didn't see me take it, after this pic she tried on two more before she bounced

Capitalize how I got her to try on underwear, she only did it bc of my bs story

So you have a girlfriend same size... ummmm and you have no more pics so post pic of your girlfriend.

I don't have a gf it was a made up story I told the girl

This girl was also only like 4"11

nah bro, girls won't just put on panties for you just cause you told them your gf is dying. should've told her to give you her number and you'll get back to her on how your "gf" liked them. good for you though i would've been too autistic to ask this in the first place.

right so any aids ridden skank can go to a store and try on panties that rub up against her disease ridden cunt? fake as fuck. you can't even try on shoes without socks fucktard liar but a girl can get pussy fluids all over the crotch of a panties then fold it up and put it back for the next girl to try on and get a yeast infection. sage this shit

You can see the tag.

>implying OP actually did this ridiculous story

Then what else would this be

I think asking something like that is the autistic part. The girl probably realised that too, hence the pity show for OP.

plot twist: she's your long lost sister

bait. gtfo. go to the shoe store with sandals and no socks and then ask the guy to let you try on shoes. see what happens. a fluid soaked pussy on panties? no problem. right.

Is Sup Forums the new penthouse forums?

See

Autistic
You keep using that word, I do not think you know what it means

That American eagle sign in the background, being this retarded

Which means fuck all when the fact of the matter is no store is going to let you try on panties, especially a huge store like AE. Nice pic, nice fantasy, but fuck off.

what do you think a vagina is?

what am i saying that's wrong then? can you explain it? you're probably a virgin that's never even gone into a lingerie store

better than tinder! a lot of horny sluts of your city on smo.do/DrXpfF

and you're the one that's retarded if you believe this dumb story

Lol what I'm saying is you're a basement dwelling tard who can't see the fucking context clues past your own fat gut. Girl has underwear on in clearly a changing room with a tag on them with an American eagle sign in the background.
Implying they asked fucking permission to do this. Jesus Christ you fucking kids these days.

I didn't say I believed in the story you fucktard. I'm proving the retard I quoted wrong that this bitch clearly tried on underwear at a store regardless of what happened