New loaf

New loaf

but those are expenisive. my red blankets are really comfy and warm

Jesus Christ these picture captchas are pissing me off. What happened to the scan text ones?

no you need to get the fancy ones!

nuuuuu
just cuddle with me under my blankets to see how nice they are

You've never felt the touch of my hands though so how would you know. I've faked my way through a relationship hoping there would be a spark after the initial lust and after 3 month when I broke it off she was genuinely surprised that I felt no love for her the entire time

>loaf
Scat allowed?

ew

ones!okayy i trust that thy are wonderful~

i have powers to feel the lack of love. and now that youve told me you cant love then why would i let you pet me?

Can't really stop you, but I'd strongly prefer you didn't

What's gross about brown dough?

you can still cudle with me under them if you want~

they could be potato sacks and i would still!

ya no
you might give me the spark I'm looking for

Handsome cat.

>implying they don't get triggered by scat too

that spark would be static from the petting.
but i will let you pet me anyway i have decided

Last time I checked they already had one going. I think their standards a quite a bit lower

*pets*

we can be two lil potatoes~

hnggg

>I think their standards a quite a bit lower
/trash/ is miles above this board. And no, scat threads there never make it past 100 posts before dying.

I'll touch your little potatoes~

never hurts to try

m-my potatoes are big!

Is it bad that I really want to do that to someone's butt?

then I'll rub your big potatoes~

I have. A couple of times.

no, it's pretty common. is it bad if I want to do that to kattens butt?

wewwwwwww!
time for this potato to hit the sack~

Hi.

third times the charm right? I believe in you

night little potato, have sweet dreams of

hello

Eat out their ass? No its not bad as long as things are kept as clean as possible.

we can take turns?

Nighty night~

Ahoy

bye~~

ok, but I get first dibs

I'll try...

Sounds like a plan. Still don't know what his butt looks like, butt I assume its magical.

How is everyone? I just got in here. I was playing Diablo 3 for like 4 hours.

he's got a super cute adorable butt

pretty good. just sitting around doing nothing much

Kinda meh, long day, time for drinking. I'm kinda surprised people play that, I haven't touched it in ages

I'll let my imagination wander then

I'm doing the same, at least I am now.

just imagine a cute butt and you'll be halfway there

how was your day?

Snarf usually has pics of everyone. I should ask him

KYS faggot

Tried and failed

I don't think he has some of kattens, you'll have to ask him nicely for a picture of it

I'd never played it before. I got four Leoric Crowns in like 5 hours. Three on a demon hunter and one on a crusader. 46 life regeneration a second and decent additions to strength and vitality for the crusader. The demon hunter got one that did even better addition to dexterity and vitality and like 24 regen per second. I don't know why I was getting so many of them.

It was good, can't complain.

hmm ok then

>46 life per second
seems so insignificant compared to later game stuff

any plans for the weekend?

I only saw it because I beat a little dare of his

Holy fuck someone is getting shivved tomorrow

Maybe so but it keeps you alive in hordes of enemies at the start. also +34 dex and +29 vitality. I killed the namesake of the crown really quickly.

who?

I might be doing some co-op with a friend in diablo 3 but otherwise not much else.

ya I know just late game stuff with be giving you like +1k stats and 100k lph and so on

not sure yet. Some one in my house though. My liquor cabinet has been rifled through recently

I should sleep, but too busy reading Hellboy.

how you doin snarf?

sleep is for the weak

My older brother is a dogmatic fuck.

Oh yeah I don't doubt that, late game stuff will make the crown way obsolete but right now it'll last maybe through the second part of the game. I've yet to see my health drop down at all.

Aren't all older siblings?

Explain?

early game you actually get a life steal that slowly diminishes as you level up

As any class? I was playing as a crusader without any life healing stuff and my health went down below half more than once, without the crown on.

I believe a vitality gem slotted into a weapon gives you life steal till level 60

Ya its for all classes. Crusaders are already ridiculously tanky as it is though

They were designed that way but I was taking enough damage to kill me before putting the helm on, and afterward it was like I could walk anywhere and do anything, literally no damage from even large hordes of enemies. I was doing the same as a demon hunter, though nothing got close enough to me to hit anyway. I didn't notice my health going up when I hit stuff without gear that had health on hit.

so anything exciting happen for anyone today?

ya Idk their system is kinda weird because on my witch doctor I was practically immortal most of the time and then every once in a while I'd go into my spirit walk which meant I died and it would happen so suddenly

Nice vertebral colum

are you telling me the back doesn't bend at a 90 degree angle?

furries insides are made from a soft stretchy gummy material didn't you know

my whole building smelt like maple syrup yesterday. that was interesting

I mean it had to be the crown itself. You probably aren't meant to have a legendary helm at the start of the game. Though I got four. Three of them on my demon hunter.

I remember you saying that. Did you ever find out who spilled their liquid gold?

I'm not sure.

I like Zizek, he likes Chomsky. I'm an idiot for not liking Chomsky.

no, it's still a mystery