Hi Sup Forums. What are you relaxing on tonight? Also general drug thread

Hi Sup Forums. What are you relaxing on tonight? Also general drug thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5rMNPaNThYM
youtube.com/watch?v=Kua1qdpSjOw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

what is that? heroin?

i usually smoke weed but im dry till sunday

bro im 3 days clean from shooting coke an heroin everyday for a year and GOD DAMN IT IM JEALOUS

that kinda looks like you're hot railing meth...?

Smokin foilies mang!

Was tokin but OP tf is that

anyone here regularly browse /r/trees?

It's heroin, tar

Two cones, and I got them from a dispensary in bc so figure they're pretty dank

is that concentrate or just straight up heroin?

mexican black tar im guessing OP is somewhere on the west coast

Weed,

Pineapple,

And Pineapples youtube.com/watch?v=5rMNPaNThYM

ah, not what I figured heroin would look like

you guys ever heard of 5-htp? It's a supplement I bought today that apparently makes a weed high way stronger

Same, i thought it was a brown powder (similar in appearance to the contents of a beef ramen packet) that comes in bags.

there's mexican black tar afghan brown and china white what OP has is like the lazy mans heroin but seriously im trying so hard to stay clean and this shit is making me sweat

exactly what I thought

heroin is icky. alcohol is comfy because i can drink it with meals and seem normal to people even though it's the only thing that keeps me happy.

just leave the thread man

I can already smell the burnt plastic mouldy smell from here. ;)

Xanax and bourbon

Probably gonna smoke a joint and eat some sushi before i go to the gym and work off this fucking meth comedown.
>Why do i feel so empty?

Bingo. How'd you guess by the way? You seem to have alot of knowledge on this stuff

booze is always amazing tbh its helping me distract my brain along with weed but my advice dont ever do any pain killer EVER i 100% guarantee you will try heroin eventually is u do any pain killer even if u dont get addicted you will try it

Would really like my hands on some 30 mg oxy

keep with it man you'll be happier for it

Just weed.
I'm good.

Any angel dust enthusiasts?

i know that feel. i was on it BAD in 2003, (oldest of fags) and i still get that burning in my saliva glands thinking about it. its like my whole body is going OH SHIT NIGGGA, LETS GET FUCKED UP, even while i remember the misery of being dopesick as fuck, how bad i sweated, the crisco like grease coming out of my yucky clammy skin, and how everything stank like hell, till I finally got clean.

Im from cleveland Ohio originally when i was 17 me and my dude moved to San Diego. Well one day my dude in San Diego was smoking this shit on foil and i asked what it was. Well he didnt say it out loud he liked mouthed it to me so i didnt really hear its heroin i thought it was hash. Well i smoked it and i said this is the best hash i have ever done in my fucking life. And my dude is like wtf are you talking about this is heroin....... I said well fuck we need more of this IMMEDIATELY. So i was smoking tar for a year before i moved back to Ohio.Got back to Ohio find out tar doesnt exist out there only brown powder which you were lucky to find in chunk to smoke. So i started shooting ended up stealing vidya games from walmart selling them to gamestop for cash to get high. Get caught like 4 times end up do 6 months in summit county jail(saw Lebron James dad smoke crack out of a chess piece)come out clean do good for 3 years. Move to Atlanta Georgia for some reason fall back into it except this time im shooting coke with it too(THE BEST FEELING YOU WILL EVER HAVE), Just did 2 weeks in jail detoxed feel weird but struggling and thats where i am now kek

Yeah bro... I only smoke heroin and will rather die then get into needles. I'm just mortaly afraid of needles and I know that shooting is basically how people get addicted to this shit since there's literally no better feeling in the world... so keep it up user, you'll live much longer that way :)

dont wanna be that guy but bro your going to start shooting and its going to be soon. The world would tilt if i could tell you how many people said the whole im afraid of needles line to me. You will see when your smoking 2 grams just to feel high the you do that 20 bag shot and stay high for 12 hours....... Your gonna go through some shit and i hope you make it through user i really do

Do something that will get your mind off of it.

Pic related, what I would be doing if I wasn't forced to become sober 9 mos ago.

Bro... pcp? Even that's too hardcore for me... but how exactly does it feel and are the news stories about it just a bunch of bullshit or is there se truth behind it making people go crazy and biting into human flesh?

3 am here gonna put on family guy(i know im sure everyone hates it) and try to sleep

Oh if you only knew the path you were going down...

OP why do you twist your tooter like that?

why would you tell him that? You don't know how much he's smoking, and really you're taking away any hope of quitting.

put shinkansen train videos from youtube on.

for some reason they help me sleep, like white noise.

youtube.com/watch?v=Kua1qdpSjOw

I know exactly what your saying bro... but either way I'm joining the airforce in about ~8 months, so I won't be using long enough to get into the habit of smoking on the daily, or using needles for that fact. But yeah, I limit myself to a g a week and stick to it.

its not shit he doesnt already know

gods speed user

so you do heroin every week, but you are going to join the air force in 8 months?
ok...
keep lying to yourself buddy, cause you're definitely not convincing anyone here.

a full gram a week? yeah dude, you're fucked. Last year I thought I could get away with snorting a line a week. Quickly turned into 2 a week and then when I was thinking about turning it into 3 days a week, I realised what was going on and flushed the rest of it down the shitter. You gotta walk away while you still can.

start weening yourself off now

bmt is gonna be a bitch just so you know. but once you get to ait you'll be golden. just dont use once you're out of ait.

I found that twisting it makes it way more easier to collect the resin. I mean every 20 that I smoke basically builds up like a 10 in the tooter and thus whenever I have a fat smoke session with friends, it always becomes chock full of resin and I go home with basically a free $30 amount of h. Just cleaned it recently, the h on the foil is actually the resin that I collected with rubbing alcohol.

Anyone got any experience with amphetamine? Is it gud?

If you can't sleep hit up the 24-hour gym or do some sprints around the neighborhood and really push it. Exercise has worked wonders for me, godspeed user.

Holy shit its insane, really fucked me up though...

Plugged over 180mgs in one sitting as my highest dose.

My girlfriend, when she was a kid her mom would shoot her up with it and she thought it was fine and all (since her mom did it). Said it gives you a rush of energy and a weird buzz.

I've tried weed, benzo, morphine(not a good enough ammount to have fun), alcohol and butane. Is it comparable to any of them?

How does a ruralfag get weed when he's never tried it before?

God damn I may never smoke before I settle down at this rate

what a fucked up mom

if there is any young person working at any fast food place near you just be cool and they will bring it up

>Amphetamine
>Methamphetamine
>Ritalin
>Any number of prescription stimulants.
Done them all. Orally, dex and meth are indistinguishable i find. Amphetamines are a wonder drug until you wind up abusing them and become and empty shell of the person you once were.

Order seeds online?

Yeah I've heard stories from my dad about abusing shit. But is there anything you recommend?

Basically if you're in control of yourself when your sober (not schizophrenic) than that crazy shit most likely won't happen, probably just fight a cop or strip nude lol but it's basically like shutting yourself out completely from the world, you feel your mind detaching from your body and everything goes numb, outer body experiences, makes music and sex better, perfect drug in my opinion 10/10

how the fuck do i order adderrall or opiates from an online pharmacy? how can i tell if they are legit or a honeypot?

She died of drug overdose when my girlfriend was 13. Also another time, when girlfriend was around 5, she "couldn't hear" my girlfriend being raped by mom's boyfriend who they thought to be her dad.

Ive also tried each of those. It depends on what you like. I've had my share of experience with xanny and oxy/hydro, however a high dose of amph is a completely different feel, and to me much more enjoyable. Its a very speedy feel, so dont expect it to be in the same category as any of those. For me its my favorite. However i stopped messing with that shit as it makes you shed weight and develop horrid sleep patterns and relationships.

Fukin gloti

Druggies get out

Would you mind explaining more about the high?

i'm using the drug i'm addicted to the most - video games

op you a nasty nigga

Some mj and Kratom Maeng Da mane. Looking 4 xans in 619

west of chicago is black tar, east of chicago is powder

Wut

Just beer, unfortunately.
I'd love some weed or maybe even a little bit of acid, but it's just not going to happen I think.

fags

EllisDee my friend

>I spam the same pic in threads about drug use on a anonymous imageboard full of pathetic people
>I got a life

dd

Who said I had a life?

So kind of like ketamine? Sounds similar the way your describing it. How do you even get ahold of it? I know people that sell all kinds of drugs, even to the rarest of them all (dmt) but I've yet to hear of anyone selling angel dust around here.

Never had lsd. Is it nice?

spam test

saged

gtfo newfag

Depends how you take it. Rail it and you get an insane speedy heady buzzing high. Able to focus on anything and enjoy the fuck out of it. Railing hits hard but last pretty short and leaves you with a devastating comedown. Orally is meh. However by far the best way imo is by plugging. You get a harder hitting high then even railing it, plus it lasts much longer. The feel from plugging is much more smooth of on onset, starting with a nice body and head high until the speed train hit you like a brick. However the comedown of amph is worse then any other drug that i know of. Completely is the sole reason i stopped fucking with the shit. Also pro tip: dont fuck with ritalin/concerta. Its shit, not even worth explaining.

Looks like paradise right there, nothing better than laughter and trails

No.

You feel more sober than sober itself. The feelings of euphoria are there and you feel energetic and you just want to do stuff.

That's a lot of fucking acid

erwerwe

Sup Forums image upload limit

Yeah, meth.
>Not even kidding.
Most powerful, most cheap, least systemic side effects, indistinguishable from Adderall taken dose for dose orally but far cheaper.

cat ears

Oh my, user... that looks so fucking good my man... I'm so fucking jealous of you right now... just out of curiosity, how much ug in each tab?

>don't fuck with ritalin or concerta
Yeah that's pretty obvious but thanks user. I'll try it
Sound like a good high
Yeah but are there any other drugs you'd recommend? I want to try some shit before I die

nice sheet

You just gotta know the right people, you can usually find it in low income areas if you ask around enough but unfortunately I've only done k once and it was mixed with dust so I couldn't really feel the k but they're in the same class, if you've done dxm than picture dxm but more fun and less paranoia

Baby psychedelic, perfect starter, it's great.
You're correct.
204 hits and it only cost $280 (:

4-AcO-DMT is much better imo
>pic related