Cuck Thread: We post girls, other anons say how they would fuck them

Cuck Thread: We post girls, other anons say how they would fuck them.

Replies for replies.

Other urls found in this thread:

smo.do/DrXpfF
youtube.com/watch?v=hFvs8qd3hhE
imgur.com/a/Bq8MV
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

wwyd to these twins guys

My girlfriends big tits.

better than tinder! plenty of horny whores of your city on smo.do/DrXpfF

Women with waists are so hot!

I'd grab your girl by the boobies and she'd look at you for help and you'd just look down. Then I be like "damn girl you got some fat ass titties." Then she try to pull away but I still got them titties and they pulling like laffy taffy and then I'm like "Oh God girl what is this shit". And I try to let go but they be like stuck to my palms like glue and they just keep stretching and I'm starting to panic and the sticky boob flesh is sticking to whatever it touches and she starts running around me and wraps me up in those big fat titties and I'm like "oh my lord jesus no release me from this titty prison" but she just keeps running and skipping and laughing like a whole hullabaloo. then she constricts me with them sacks of sticky titty meat and I suffocate cuz they so soft and sticky I just can't get free.

first would get blowjob from righty. near the end I'd DP with my hands, fist in pussy, whatever I could fit in ass.

as she screamed in pain I'd cum and face fuck.

--------------------

lefty is another story. I'd be amazing with her. treat her well. make her cum first. then while in missionary. As I was getting ready to cum. I'd start punching her. Just ground and pound. First her tits. She'd quickly move her hands to her tits so I would start pounding her face. I'd stop though when she stopped screaming.

Wwyd

Well Mean Gene if she wants this belt there's no way I'm giving it up without a fight and at Wrestlemania you'll see just that when I take Tan Slamma and put her in the figure four leg fuck she'll be down and out for the count OOOOH YEAH.

>take her phone
>sell it

sorry, not my cup of tea. would certainly bang. but not enough for it to matter.

better than tinder! plenty of horny collegee sluts of your city on smo.do/DrXpfF

i'd fuck them with my penis.

Wwyd?

Bondage fetishist here. I'd make them stand on the back of my couch with their wrists tied firmly behind their backs on the balls of their feet. Then I'd attach a pole about 6 feet in width to the tops of their heads with some delicate red silk scarves I keep in my booduaire.
I'd take a length of strong cord, tie a knot in the bottom, and tie it to the shoulder of lefty.
Whenever I tug it, it is to be understood that they will make a "whoosh" noise and quickly crab walk in opposite directions. They will be my lovely curtains.

>gf I want to get used

Any bulls want to kik? kclif01

KYS faggot

My daughter...yes?

better than tinder! plenty of horny nerdy sluts of your city on smo.do/DrXpfF

I'd have consensual sex in the missionary position for the purpose of procreation with both of them, Mormon style.

I'd delicately take her by the wrist while maintaining strong masculine eye contact. Then with my left hand I'd slide up under her elbow and lift her arm.
Then I'd snap it with sudden force and drive the shattered bones in her arm up and through the skin. I'd smell the tasty marrow and run my tongue up and down the bones in her arm before pushing my tongue in and out of the ulna and radius.
Then, while maintaining that strong masculine eye contact I'd blink, scratching her retinas so that she won't be able to see me deepthroat both her bones down to the wound smoothly and rhythmically like an undulating jelly fish.

more? you see her naked?

How'd you like to hear her call someone else daddy??

wwyd

Hah I'd enjoy that...a weird fantasy I have

I'd fuck her pretty throat and send you a video message.

more common than youd think.

Whos she sending these too?

Got them from her snapchat/fb

lucky man.

She wouldnt fare so well with me.

>sneak up behind her and cut a small hole in pocket
>slide my hands down her slim body and into her pockets while biting her neck
>stick my index finger through the pocket so it looks like she has a dick, take a picture with my phone
>take phone home and masturbate to the picture.

Right doesnt know left is a lesbian, or that she fancies her. Grab them both on a night out, roofie righty.
Right wakes up and finds herself naked and tied spread eagled to a bedframe, blindfolded, ballgagged and wearing just that choker. Slowly she feels a buzzing start in her pussy and she realises it's a vibrator, it forces her higher and higher until she's cumming uncontrollably. She begs for it to stop, but it keeps on going and going. A few hours later it stops, and she hears someone being led in, they start to lick her clit, making her horny, and just ands she cums the blindfold is yanked off and she sees lefty, naked with her face covered in her cum, going down on her.

Wwyd to my knocked up little slut, lizanne?

how would you use the bride on her wedding night?

Punch her as hard as I can in the stomach.

very lightly so I could return her for a refund in the morning.

What do you mean

More fuel for the fire.

Fuck her after the wedding, blow load in pussy, make brides maid on the left eat it out of her pussy while the bride licks her cum off my dick

Id have her wearing a lot less clothes, thats for sure.

girls , old people

youtube.com/watch?v=hFvs8qd3hhE

Oh I get it

How bout this white south african bitch?

Good. What a delicious little girl.
got a kik or email to chat further?

who would you fuck?

Sorry user just keeping it here

Don't have kik and only one email

Please?

4 3 1 4 again

thats too bad, whats her name?

Wwyd to middle /b?

Kara

Bump

cute name for a cute girl.

Who would you rather have her? A friend of hers or yours?

Fuck her as much as you want

My girlfriend

An album of her pics here:
imgur.com/a/Bq8MV

I'd love to hear which pic is your favorite and how you want to fuck her

Probably a friend of mine...as long as I could watch

if by watch, you mean tied to a chair and made to look on as your little girl gets pounded, then sure.
maybe you can even lick her clean.

>imgur.com/a/Bq8MV
got kik'?

more

loving the bodysuit, would tear a whole over her pussy and nail her anvil style all night. wwyd to mine?

Hnnnng