Proposing this sunday. Proposal ideas...

Proposing this sunday. Proposal ideas? Been together 3 years she's beautiful fun intelligent and make more money than I do.

How propose?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hFvs8qd3hhE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

hand her a big old bag full of cash.

This is a mistake OP

did i mention she makes more money than i do?

Take her out to do something that she likes and make it sort of obvious that are going to propose to see how she is responding, if good propose if bad leave it another day. If you know she wants you to ask then spare no expence and make it really special

she's already basicly said yes months ago. I got her parents blessing and her mother nags her weekly if I've proposed yet. I'm 31 and she's 27. We have combined income of 90K with no kids.

She will love whatever you do.

780 dash 782 dash 85 and 68

You sound beta as fuck

yeah i know but i want to wow her :D

have a good girl who supports me and possibly move into a Mr. Mom situation? Imma drop the kids off in the morning and play Xbox son.

eat here out

we do oral weekly so it wouldn't be special.

Hide the ring under your nutsack. Or stick your small ass needle dick thru it to surprise her the next time she blows you.

Step 1) Introduce yourself to her, do not propose yet.
Step 2) Be charming, invite her out somewhere public so she knows you don't intend to rape her pussy.
Step 3) Give her money so she likes you while dressing like a fag. Chicks love fags.
Step 4)Get into a relationship with her by fucking her pussy hole.
Step 5)Learn to use commas.
Step 6)Continue fucking pussy hole but cheat on her, this will make her feel like she has a catch.
Step 7) Apologize and cry when you do it.
Step 8) Offer to marry her and settle down.
Step 9) Get married and keep fucking that pussy hole
Step 10) Start over with a new girl.

you know diamond rings are another jewish ruse right?
you might want to look into the history of diamond rings post Great Depression era

Regardless of it's origins it's become a ubiquitous part of ritualistic society. Some of our favorite holidays are based on pure giberish folklore. It's not about it's origin it's about the feelings people ascribe to it in the now.

just saying you can get a ring for the "ritualistic part" without blowing money on artificially inflated carbon

but it is your life bro bro. feed that jew machine if you must

Don't do it I was engaged and things took a wrong turn and we broke up

Difference between getting a fake christmas tree and a pine christmas tree. Even though it's made up there's nothing like the real thing. Especially when she's bragging to her friends. If you can afford to make someone you want to spend the rest of your life with happy why not? Especially if that token is a symbol of your relationship in perpetuity.

If your going to do it around dinner wait till after. I stupidly did it during and of course she was then to excited to eat.

Good luck though. Enjoy

O and do it manly, she will tell everyone if you cry #fml

The law looks at this two ways. The wedding ring is either a gift to encourage marriage or the ring is a promissory item that is contingent on the marriage. Gift it's gone promissory she's legally obligated to give it back if you dont get married.

drive her someplace beautiful. I used a bluff overlooking the Golden Gate Bridge at night.

Have a ring, even if it is costume jewelry. Get down on one knee. Be romantic. This is something special to her for the rest of her life.

Haave a cold bottle of champagne in the trunk and two glasses.

Good call loser

Lol thanks for the tips. I'll try to hold back the manly tears!

>If you can afford to make someone you want to spend the rest of your life with happy why not?
if not for increasing the monopoly some jew (oppenheimer, in fact) has on artificially inflated carbon there is always the chance that the diamonds you get are actually blood diamonds.
you can get rings from many different medium of course.

"diamond rings are forever" for wedding/engagement is almost exclusively an American phenomenon. it isn't a big deal if your significant other waves around a big rock anywhere outside of America. the status is effectively lost

Oh shit good call imma pick up some champaign. Nice tip user

Women only marry to control you, and then take your shit when they are done with you, they don't know what love is.

what if she says no

also these OP

You said it yourself in this post. It's an American phenomenon. We're I'm with perpetuating this because I enjoy the beneficial social aspect of the custom in America. Just because it's jew carbon doesn't mean it isn't pretty. Could give a less of a fuck where it comes from as long as the perceived value matches the price for me.

She makes more than I do and her family has more money she's an only child. If anything I'll take it all from her unless she gets a prenup.

Dont got a problem smackin the bitch

Lol she won't it's basically a done deal. Every man should know if she's going to say yes or not before she asks. The surprise shouldn't be if she will but when you will. Anyone who proposes a women without her dropping signals before is a dumb fuck.

>been together 3 years
>proposing in 3 days
>haven't thought about it at all
this is gonna fail hard

Inferring that I haven't thought about it. I already have a plan I'm looking for ideas to make it better. For instance having cold champagne handy was a nice gem to add to my proposal plan.

>>Every man should know if she's going to say yes or not before she asks

Lets hope she gives you a chance to get your ol lady.

>s long as the perceived value matches the price for me.
but like I said the price is inflated 1000 fold due to an overall monopoly on diamonds. To give you an example something like 90% of the world's diamond supply is controlled by Oppenheimer

SEX ORAL BIG TIME OF COURSE

sueprman

google

make it a large, no make it a meme

I AM NOT GOING AWAY

Even with an artificial supply drop forcing the demand up I still find it worth it based on the merit of the tradition alone. The only real alternative would be to go diamond mining myself.

Grandma with a pan

cock

reaper

I have a life

SAGED

fake

or you could get some other alternative, presicious metal (silver, gold sterling, platinum if you ball out) you could even be more creative and get something made of glass if she is into something like that

I don't know man I wish you the best of luck I truly do. I hope the gal I pop the question to is willing to understand that I don't uphold "traditions" (like I said that tradition is less than 100 years old) for the sake of buying into jew monopolies

AUGHAUGAUHGAUGHAUGAUHGAUGHAUGAUHGAUGHAUGAUHGAUGHAUGAUHGAUGHAUGAUHGAUGHAUGAUHGAUGHAUGAUHGAUGHAUGAUHGAUGHAUGAUHGAUGHAUGAUHGAUGHAUGAUHGAUGHAUGAUHGAUGHAUGAUHGAUGHAUGAUHGAUGHAUGAUHGAUGHAUGAUHGAUGHAUGAUHGAUGHAUGAUHGAUGHAUGAUHGAUGHAUGAUHGAUGHAUGAUHGAUGHAUGAUHGAUGHAUGAUHGAUGHAUGAUHGAUGHAUGAUHGAUGHAUGAUHGAUGHAUGAUHGAUGHAUGAUHGAUGHAUGAUHGAUGHAUGAUHGAUGHAUGAUHGAUGHAUGAUHGAUGHAUGAUHGAUGHAUGAUHGAUGHAUGAUHGAUGHAUGAUHGAUGHAUGAUHGAUGHAUGAUHGAUGHAUGAUHGAUGHAUGAUHGAUGHAUGAUHGAUGHAUGAUHGAUGHAUGAUHGAUGHAUGAUHGAUGHAUGAUHG

AUGHAUGAUHGAUGHAUGAUHGAUGHAUGAUHGAUGHAUGAUHGAUGHAUGAUHGAUGHAUGAUHGAUGHAUGAUHGAUGHAUGAUHGAUGHAUGAUHGAUGHAUGAUHGAUGHAUGAUHGAUGHAUGAUHGAUGHAUGAUHGAUGHAUGAUHGAUGHAUGAUHGAUGHAUGAUHGAUGHAUGAUHGAUGHAUGAUHGAUGHAUGAUHGAUGHAUGAUHGAUGHAUGAUHGAUGHAUGAUHGAUGHAUGAUHGAUGHAUGAUHGAUGHAUGAUHGAUGHAUGAUHGAUGHAUGAUHGAUGHAUGAUHGAUGHAUGAUHGAUGHAUGAUHGAUGHAUGAUHGAUGHAUGAUHGAUGHAUGAUHGAUGHAUGAUHGAUGHAUGAUHGAUGHAUGAUHGAUGHAUGAUHGAUGHAUGAUHGAUGHAUGAUHGAUGHAUGAUHGAUGHAUGAUHGAUGHAUGAUHGAUGHAUGAUHGAUGHAUGAUHGAUGHAUGAUHGAUGHAUGAUHG

rd

I'm sure she will love it no matter what. I know mine will but I just want to go the extra mile. Yeah I could save money get a bigger rock that's just as shiny but I would feel like we're fake imitating the tradition. I'm sure she'll say yes user you seem pretty sharp.

lol I've been ranting about jews for the past 10 posts that girl I mentioned was hypothetical as fuck

nobody loves me user, but good luck you and the grill you pop the question for

Lol it gets easier to get with girls just takes practice. Don't listen to what anyone says about being yourself. Be your best self we can always be better.

Been in and out of relationships about 15 years so I think I'm a bit of a relationship expert.

Make sure you mention several times that if she gets fat it's a deal breaker. Also make sure you ask a lot of questions about her earning potential moving forward.

honestly i just hope you're more romantic than i was. I was laying on the couch with my then girlfriend now wife watching tv and talking. She mentioned that her job's supplied insurance was some super shitty bare minimum for affordable care act crap that covered basically nothing. I have great insurance where i work and joked and said i could put her on as my wife so she'd get put on the insurance plan with me. we both kinda just paused and i asked "hell, do you wanna get married?"

Why did you wait 3 years? Fuck...

She's one of those people who's been skinny all her life and she as some nice perky B cups. Very food conscience too she made me stop eating top ramen after we moved in together. All our cooking has to have vegies in it. We only do brown rice RIP white rice ;-;

We had this running gag about indoor stars making a great proposal before we even started dating. Going to line the bedroom with black construction paper and glue on stars to each sheet. Line the whole room black so stars pop. Put on our song blind fold her, give a speech, and pop the question.

I'm 31 not married with no kids. I take time to really vet who i'm going to spend my life with.

Ring on sharpie

Where would she put it? :O

hide it in fruit

youtube.com/watch?v=hFvs8qd3hhE

Don't do it OP. Don't make the same mistake I did.

wow that was autistic af

user, pls....

Thanks for the advice anons going to bed. Night all!

u didn't need to fagg

shes gonna say yes, and you're gonna go on a super duper honeymmon, then within a year divorce