I want more dark humor

I want more dark humor.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hFvs8qd3hhE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You can't lose the will to live if you never had it in the first place

Why is dark humor always edgy unfunny bullshit?

Bruh

>edgy unfunny bullshit?
Example of dark humor that isn't "edgy".
Fucking everything at least one person doesn't/wouldn't like is fucking "edgy".
Tiresome, worn-out phrase.

This make my heart happy.

>Dark humor
This is just the 2016 version of kids putting up edgy song lyrics and wishes for death in their away messages.

If you truly lost the will to live, you would have done us all a favor and died off by now.

There's a big difference between being emo about it, and laughing at it.

No one gives a fuck what you think so please do us a favor and put suicide on the radar.

Having a pass automatically makes me disregard you, no matter what you say

baby skull in a vice grip.

I'd say that's not dark humor but it would be more accurate to just say that's not humor

It isn't. If done right its genuinely funny. Though the 15 year olds on b think filthy frank constitutes as "dark humor".

So true

Most days I don't even shower and once in a while I cut myself just so I think about the pain for a while instead of what else is in my head

youtube.com/watch?v=hFvs8qd3hhE

You need to discover drugs, friend.

They leave me more depressed and with cramps for days.

This cannot be repeated enough.

correct me if I wrong but I think they meant shit like mdma, psilocybe mushrooms, low doses of amphetamines, etc

Yeah one time I took 2 grams of crystal MDMA and it made me hyper for a while but the girl who made me take it left me while I was high and then I was alone and I crashed for days after.

Dont use hallucinogens when being depressed, man. Just dont.

>2grams
lol

try a point (.1g) maybe two or three. worst roll ive ever had was on half a gram. I dont believe you took 2 grams in one sitting, to yourself.

I got the stuff for the girl I was with and she was supposed to do it but after we got back to my place she wanted me to take it and at first she gave me a little but then she wanted me to take it all, she said she wanted me to feel good but it just made everything feel fast and cold.

ive been diagnosed with clinical depression and have never had a bad trip on lsd or shrooms. Ive tripped probably a total of 10 times in the last 3 years and Ive had a couple that were weird but never a bad one.

This is so true. Only deep, introspective people like me will get it.

I don't think everyone on Sup Forums is deep and introspective

or smoke some fuckin pot dude. Improve your mood. Improve your apatite, sleep better.

Pot never did anything for me, I'm already worried about my weight I don't need more of an appetite. I self medicate with candy a lot but at this point I've been doing it for years and I'll sit and eat a 2lb bag of chocolate in a day

Of course it depends on the person.
It can be all good, but it is just more risky than for "healthy" brains.

Sauce?

Google it, faggot

Nah I'm too depressed

I think they mean when you're in an active fit if depression, don't do it. Drugs that mess with the mind are only fun when you're in the right state of mind

chin up comrades, the revolution is coming

soon our shallow empty lives will have worth

ITT:
Edgy teens think that, by laughing about suicide jokes, they're proving that it's all about humor and not some silly cry for attention.

Also ITT:
Underage faggots who can't spell try to offer life advice, since they have so, so much experience. "I know how to get better I just don't wanna!".

who hurt you?

Fuck yeah, dark humor.

>I self medicate with candy a lot

My sides