Anyone ever been with an anorexic chick?

Anyone ever been with an anorexic chick?

Other urls found in this thread:

smo.do/DrXpfF
youtube.com/watch?v=HMUDVMiITOU
psychologytoday.com/blog/dsm5-in-distress/201212/dsm-5-is-guide-not-bible-ignore-its-ten-worst-changes
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No but I been with an emo chick.

Ex anorexic you mean

yes i did
ask a necromancer anything

You just end up worrying half the time you're going to break something

When exactly can you animate the dead? Do they have to be dead a certain amount of time or is it the state of decay? Or does it have to do with brain activity?

better than tinder! plenty of horny chicks of your city on smo.do/DrXpfF

they just need to be like on OP's pic, then you can command them and do anything to 'em

posting beef curtains

How much experience do you have with anorexic girls? I just started dating an anorexic chick and she's always bugging about being fat and people judging her, I'm used to skinny chicks but this is all new to me

This is her

>met modelling chick
>nice n thicc
>no fucking yet, we only good friends
>skip several months
>her career has really took off
>shes quite happy
>1 problem though
>shes as anorexic as a fucking stick
>didnt notice for awhile because she always wore heavy clothing (it was freezing)
>decide one day to break the ice, basically asked to fuck her
>she agreed
ill skip some details about the fuck so here's the main points
>her tits were like milk duds
>probably worst pussy in my life, swear i could hear my dick bang against her hip bone
>didnt want to really touch her while fucking (because shes just flesh and bones)
>her knee hit me, i think that almost killed me
>told her afterwards that we should 'try clothes sex'

my ex gf was anorexic, but she wasn't that buggy, she just didn't want to eat anything (besides my dick), her mom and family were concerned about it and were always trying to make her eat more food, that's the only weird part i had with her, she was too defensive when someone wanted to make her eat food, i always ended eating her stuff when dating, and gained a lot of weight myself, we dated for a year and a half

Not sure if you posted in the wrong thread or not but this one is for anorexics, not traps

better than tinder! plenty of fucking horny sluts of your city on smo.do/DrXpfF

>that's not a trap, that's an ambush.

/r/equestan the slow-mo HQ webm of this

Trust me bro she's no trap, this her before her anorexia, her mom died and she started spiraling downward

Yes, until my girlfriends intestinal tract came out when having sex. She died :|

Lazy eye

Yes, dry smelly pussy, hard bones sticking out everywhere felt like fucking a table, and she was so self conscious that she didn't want to be seen naked. I'll fuck a fatty anytime over a skinny anorexic bitch

not even a trap,

a disgusting cross dressing tranny scum

No, but I did get the chance once. The problem is that even if you get over the fact that you're essentially fucking a skeleton with skin, anorexics usually develops quite a bit of facial hair. It's like a fuzz that covers large parts of their bodies and sometimes becomes very prominent on the face. I think I read somewhere that it is the bodies way to protect itself from cold when it loses too much body fat.

sure did, ana bitches are usually a decent fuck. Had a few, was with one for a while. 86 lbs, 5ft1 asshole looked awesome when i would gape that shit. however, they're extremely needy and annoying and usually a tad crazy my advice: fuck em don;t date em

Not a fan of skinny batches, but I want to break this slut and impregnate her turning her into a fatty

i'm an anorexic chick ama

Loving the curtains

pics faggot, you know the fucking drill

my ex used to go through long phases of anorexic/bullemic whatever. she didnt look like OP pic, she was 115 lbs I think, healthy weight. But when a chick stops eating for any length of time she becomes a miserable brain dead zombie. its like they cant really focus on anything. its like when you go without sleep for a couple days. its pathetic. and it doesnt work for long term weight loss at all. if i started dating a chick now and found out she was doing that id bail. cuz its a red flag for a whole bunch of self esteem and mental issues that I dont want to deal with

My gf is anorexic. That seriously fucks you up. She almost died, basically lost about 3-4 years of her carrer. Fun stuff.

This is true. They get thicker hair everywhere as a result of being too thin

>screenshit

It's quite unappealing. I used to have a friend who was anorexic and every time we hung out just the two of us watching a film or whatever, all I could do was to watch all that hair. It was everywhere, even on the forehead. It was amazing and disgusting at the same time. Mesmerizing.

You're bad at being anorexic.

u rite. I'm in the process of refeeding

my gf was when i met her. her pelvic bone hurt like hell when she rode me and her ass bones hurt me when she sat on my lap.

Look healthy to me.

Why do you think you are anorexic?

Like most anorexics you must have a few pics of yourself at or almost at your worst. Care to show us?

Because I was diagnosed when I was fourteen and I've struggled with this illness for years. The biggest misconception with eating disorders is that people who struggle with anorexia are always walking skeletons. Take a look in the DSM V. Having a BMI of 17 or less is only one out of many factors considered for diagnosis.

I got rid of those pictures because they were triggering

Bullshit.

>DSM V.

Fuck the DSM V, invent illnesses to drug the population, written by pharma company shills.

Just eat a salad, don't starve yourself.

No but there is this girl I really like. She's not anorexic but she is very thin. I mean she looks skinny but I was still kind of surprised when I picked her up for a twirl hug.

Yep. The bones hurt

i regret looking up op's image

Coming from someone who clearly has never struggled with a permanent imbalance in their neurotransmitters. Stop being a fucking edgelord. Psychotropic drugs were made for the purpose of regulating neurochemistry. It's not some convoluted conspiracy to drug the population and suppress our creativity.

And would you tell a person who suffers from depression to just be happy? Or a homeless person to just buy a house? Or an alcoholic to just stop drinking? It's the same concept.

This guy lol thank you, I love seeing retards get shut down

bump

Bump for what?

BUMP B FOR WHAT?!?!

youtube.com/watch?v=HMUDVMiITOU

yes to all of those things.
maybe if you mentioned a downsyndrom kid to stop being retarded i could say no...

see and go be an ignorant shit somewhere else

The History of the DSM, Yes, The latest version of the DSM has lots of newly added bullshit put in there for the sole purpose of making normal human behavior qualify as 'disorder' and of course allow the prescription of more drugs even if you don't fucking need them.

They took something good, and shills added bullshit to it. just like a thread on Sup Forums.

Learn your history. In the last revision of the DSM, there was lots of controversy at the highest levels because of this.

Do you drink 1 6 pack of beer a week? Alcoholic

Do you smoke 1 cigarette a month? Your an addict.

Get my drift?

Example:

psychologytoday.com/blog/dsm5-in-distress/201212/dsm-5-is-guide-not-bible-ignore-its-ten-worst-changes