It was just a dream

>it was just a dream

Other urls found in this thread:

fictionpress.com/s/3206139/1/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

why do people hate the remake so much? just because it's a remake?. I thought it was actually a pretty decent movie

It's shit. A downgrade in every way.

JUST A DREAM
JUST A DREAM

Because the premise and everything about the plot was retarded (lol commute through earth), Colin Farrell has zero charisma, and there wasn't even any good action.

I can't think of a single memorable thing about the remake other than the production design on some of the interfaces and stuff out on the street. Some of the tech looked cool.

>a boy falls in love with a girl
>unable to confess, he is gifted by a deus ex machina with the girl's phone number

I used to read Word Up magazine

Salt'n'Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine

the gravity train thing was pretty memorable imo

I thought the production design, tech, etc. was pretty generic. It didn't have any personality. In the old one, they taxi cabs, the mars settings 9inside and outside), the spaceport, Quaid's fucking workplace, Recall, etc. they all felt disinctive and memorable.

I didn't hate the reboot, I liked it, but it was the Pepsi Lite of the Total Recalls.

Total Recall 1990>Total Recall 2070 tv series>Minority Report (was written as a TR sequel script)>Dynamite Entertainment comics sequel>TR novelisation>>vidya game>>>>>TR 2012 remake

Stop posting that because it's already a thing.

fictionpress.com/s/3206139/1/

>SEE YO AT DA PAHDY RICHTA!

What did he mean by this?

what a fucking idiot

really hope he died

>tfw that moment when a girl told me I was cute was just a dream

>fan theory
>these completely unrelated movies/shows are actually a shared universe
>these different roles by the same actor are actually all the same character under pseudonyms

>all movies made by the same company/director are set in the same universe

HOWEVER

FINDS

Remake was better than the original - the lead could actually ACT.