South Africa formally introduces racial quotas

>South Africa's national men's team will need to field a minimum average of six players of colour, of which at least two must be black African, in their XI effective immediately, in order to meet their transformation targets. The instruction was confirmed by CSA's board at their AGM on Saturday and follows confirmation in July that all national teams will be obliged to meet targets as part of what CSA has termed a drive to transform "aggressively," and "make cricket a truly national sport accessible to all."

>The targets will not be imposed on the XI in every match they play but calculated on an average basis over the season. That means that South Africa's selectors will not be strictly bound to that combination all the time, but if there are some matches where they do not meet the targets, they will have to compensate in other games.

espncricinfo.com/southafrica/content/story/1053999.html

Same thing happening to their Rugby team

Press F to pay respects

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fxEweP2TiMk
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siege_of_Jerusalem_(AD_70)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>imposing quotas at the expense of a minority

Really makes the ole noggin work

deserve it after apartheid desu.

if SA was so bad why didn't the Bantu go back to Africa?

Any quotas being introduced on the murdering of rural farmers, or is that going to remain strictly white?

why white still live in SA is beyond me.

We should do this for basketball desu

>every basketball team must field a minimum average of 3 (three) Caucasian players of which at least 1 (one) must be white American.

Doesn't FIFA stamp down on this shit? They don't allow governments to fuck with teams and leagues.

Why do the equivalent associations not also stamp down on political intervention in sport?

>Let's fix discrimination by instituting more discrimination
Millenials really do have the minds of children.

Libshits in Western countries won't allow in white Africans.

It's cricket. Their football team is mostly black anyway.

It's ""technically"" not government intervention because CSA is """voluntarily""" imposing these quotas

In reality it is intervention because the South African government said they'd nuke Cricket and Rugby if they didn't quota

>Why do the equivalent associations not also stamp down on political intervention in sport?

The only thing they could do would be to ban and exclude South Africa from the sport by suspending the board (ironically, as they did during apartheid). South Africans tours and their presence in the World Cup etc and their players in the IPL is worth too much money to consider doing that.

>tfw you followed the 2007 RWC with some Los Angeles-based Saffers
>this is the last time a Bok team will raise the trophy

;_;

give it a handful more of years and you´ll see an honorary african team lifting one USAbro
Argentina World Champs by 2023

>Thinking leftist and black identity politics have anything to do with logic.

Its anti-white aimed at benefiting non-whites. That wasn't a meme.

kek

nice
god i hate "white people"

so you want to kill the NBA completely?

F

well, apparently race is more important than skill
nonetheless they would still dominate

Argentinian quotas for white minority when?

there are already on place, the quota is based on population percentage, 0% equals 0 players

There is no such thing as a White South African. Shit is incredibly fucking stupid.

Tell these people to go home. Not like living there is anything special anyways.

There's been white people living there for nearly 400 years. Fuck off.
But having the jews take over Palestine 60 years ago was ok.

It's your mess, you clean it up

Whites have literally been living in South Africa longer than blacks lol

>most promising young fast bowler in world cricket is L I T E R A L L Y a product of transformation

KEK

Racists on SUICIDE watch

"White" """"""people"""""" on SUICIDE watch

shit b8

F

U

C

K

SAFFA RACISTS

>zimbabwe farmers.jpg

nice

>that random hungarian trying to ruin it

cunt

good post

Only whites can be racist silly goy, after all it's

>2016

fun fact: that flag is supposed to look like a nigger dick (PAC flag) invading a white anus (dutch flag)

>in cricket
why would anyone care

nothing wrong with this

amends must be made for apartheid

>cricket

who the fuck cares

genociding the farmers is plenty amends mugabe

two billion people?

>indians
>people

m8...

if only first world countries count as 'people', I have bad news for you Paco...

>doesn´t even know his memes
mad abo here
and its only indians, pakis and chinks that dont count

This wouldn't be funny if white South Africans didn't deserve every single bit of it.

Only a fool could have installed and supported a system like apartheid and seriously believed they wouldn't suffer the consequences for generations to come.

ripip ABDV, your dream of winning a pyajama cup are over senpai

>apartheid makes apartheid okay
okay

>muh morality

I'm talking from a purely pragmatic standpoint. You can't seriously expect black South Africans to have gone through what they did and just let bygones be bygones.

This

They should've exterminated all the shitskins while they had the chance.

Same for Rhodesians desu.

>LE FUG LE GRIGIT XDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDX
>LE POONDIANDS ARENT LE PEE PILL XDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDX I MAD A FUN EE JOAK XDXDXD

if you don´t like it nothing stops you from going to a website that caters to you

also, they are not people, they aren´t even animals since they can be house broken

your rest time is over pajeet, back to the call center

>discriminating a minority

Why do white people even still live there?

Time to fuck off from there and let SA collapse like every black-run country in history.

Holy shit, upvoted. All you gotta do is add "cricket isn't a real sport" and "poo in loo" and this will go straight to my argentinian banter folder.

Apartheid made the country a decent place for part of the population, dealing away with apartheid made it a hellhole for everyone

>has an argentinian banter folder
OBSESSED

though I agree a retrubution against them is cool, when it comes to sports, its about picking the best..thats it.

When their country is Zimbabwe tier they'll only have themselves to blame

This button sterilizes every black person on the planet. Do you press it?

You know, I used to feel sorry for saffas...then I actually had to work around them for about four years (having to go to SA five times).

Most everyone in South Africa is an asshole piece of shit. Doesn't matter the color. The whites are shitty, the blacks are shitty. If you feel sorry for them don't. Both sides deserve every shitty thing that happens to htem.

A
FUCKING
LEAF

Fuck off Trudeau

So a generation of kids who had nothing to do with it can get shit on instead? Fuck that

>a minimum average of six players of colour, of which at least two must be black African
so what could the other four be, arabs? or are brown africans and black africans two different things.

they used "coloured" for mixed race people

the SA cricket team usually has a couple of guys who are Kaepernick-esque ambiguous to fill the quota

ah

thanks, now i need a new screen
cunt

Why don't you want to have children of your own someday?

im a white inmigrant cucking local blacks into their cuck ranchos (they don´t use sheds here)
ask me anything

I've never met a nice South African.

As if there was any other viable option
The blacks were and continue to be incompetent and ruin everything

they dont exist

South Africa has a sizeable population of Pakis/Indians, so they count as non-white

Also any 'Mixed' like said

At times it is really amiguous. Pic related counts as mixed non-white

on the other hand, pic related counts as non-white, but not black african

i think they make it up as they go

they define black people as African, indians, coloureds, chinese, women or people with any disabilities. Arabs counts as coloureds

youtube.com/watch?v=fxEweP2TiMk

last for statsgod

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siege_of_Jerusalem_(AD_70)

This lol what the fuck is up with leaf posters lately?

We're all going to continue to not mention it anywhere.

That's racist and so is the fact that 90% of the coaches and owners aren't black yet.

Whitey doesn't like it when the shoe is on the other foot.

Shame they can't call upon the worlds blackest man any more.

the shoe isn't really on the other foot until the blacks in sa are introducing whitey to their superior medicine, technology, language, and way of life

i wouldn't hold my breath

Well, they'll get their way of life, at least. Although I wouldn't call it superior.

>admitting that it's the same as apartheid

>Why do white people even still live there?

Yuropoors refuse to let them return

>the absolute shitstorm this would create

Kinda rare flag spotted.

Also, what's life generally like in Namibia? Don't hear much about any goings-on there.

Kill yourself faggot. Why not institute quotas in Irish boxing? Limit how many travellers can go to the Olympics.

Then I suppose the next apartheid will be justified by this current round of discrimination.

The whites had the opportunity to either push all the blacks into the Bantustans or try to concentrate themselves in an area where they could be a majority.

Instead, they concluded that they could keep the niggers around as a source of cheap labor in their mines and cities forever without ever having to interact with them really.

How else would Tom Hanks become the last Nigga on Earth?

Amends will be made when you go head first into the oven

kek remember when the Timberwolves had a ton of white players, it was like Kevin Love and a bunch of Euros, and some black activist called the team out for being racist

if blacks were proportionally represented in NBA teams, they would only have one started on each team. And even that would be over representation

Yeah, because number of people is entirely what determines who is less privileged.
Not that I agree with what SA is doing, just saying.

what's the downside?

Yeah, no.

The thing about South African blacks is that they only care about Soccer and a little bit of cricket, Rugby being virtually non existent with the black population

The fact that the SA Cricket & Rugby teams are full of whites has nothing to do with privilege. it's simply because Whites make up most of the talent pool.

All this is going to do is create a massive white flight to Australia, New Zealand & UK (this began years ago anyway) and they'll just lose all the talent they have left.

It's hard to argue they were starting Alexei Shved because he was just so good.
But yeah the little controversy there was retarded.

I realize that, I'm just saying whites being a minority in SA doesn't make them the local niggers.

I don't know how "massive" that white flight would be, we're just talking about would be internationals in cricket and rugby there, not anything that really matters.