What's the quickest and most painless way for suicide without leaving a mess?

What's the quickest and most painless way for suicide without leaving a mess?
Please something convenient its 3:00am

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hFvs8qd3hhE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Cmon bud, cheer up. Things can get better

Go fuck with peoples heads

youtube.com/watch?v=hFvs8qd3hhE

Ayy Eastern time buddy. Tell what shit ur going through and if it's bad enough I know more than enough options.

Give us a good story about why

Constructing an exit bag will take another day or two, but it's how I plan on going.

It fits the criteria of both quickest AND most painless, though.

>can
They most likely won't, though.
Wish I had just gotten it over with years ago.

Heroin overdose... Shooting it though not sniffing it... Thats what i plan to do after i finish telling everyone good bye... Its the best feeling ever and so peacuful... And by becoming another stat youre helping to force them address the issue.

Im in the same boat fam. I have so much to be thankful for, and I have people who care about me, but I don't care. My own death is all i can seem to think about these past few days. I hope it passes but I also hope I go through with it. You know what I mean? The world is so full and beautiful, but I dont want it anymore.

Its so much too painful to even type the words Id have to write a novel. Its not all that interesting. Im sorry.

Not familiar with this could I construct It before 12pm est?

*Helium tank
*plastic/rubber tubing
*big ass ziploc-type bag (can fit over your head comfortably)
*duct tape

hook tubing to helium tank; set for gentle flow of helium; put bag over head with tube running into it; tape bag to head around neck sort of loosely.
Breathe & die; asphyxiate without pain or panic.

Im honestly embarrassed about my situation and really dont want to write it down. My only hesitation is that I feel so sorry for my fiance and I fear she would follow suite and I dont want that at all. I dont want to leave a mess because Im in someone elses home I just moved in a few weeks ago. Ideally when they see my body I dont want her to freak out and see a big mess.

I dont want my family to think I had an addiction problem. Its uncharacteristic of me.

Rent a cheap ass hotel room; make sure you don't have ID on you anywhere.

Where are you going to get 100% helium though. Most tanks now only have 75% helium and 25% oxygen. If it's not full helium you risk severe brain damage.

answers like this is why I asked for convenience How will I get a helium tank this late or even later in the morning?

What do you have to be embarrassed about? It's 4 Chan man. And I always feel u should live for someone else untill you can live on your own. Don't fuck her/him up by doing this.

Fine for purposes; 25% oxygen is not going to be enough. Get 2 tanks & run simultaneous to be sure.

Go to any party store; doesn't have to be one of those giant tanks. They have smaller ones for kids birthday parties.

No money and my first check doesn't arrive until tonight at midnight.

The hold it off long enough to do it right.

To high of a risk of brain damage and not death.

Xanax with alcohol. Cheap and easy.

oxygen is denser than helium; 2 tanks & a bag, the oxygen will get forced out of the bag if it's taped loosely enough. More than enough to asphyxiate properly.

Eh...if you say so...

Ahhh and my paycheck arrived this may be easier now thank you!

Just don't do it impulsively. It shouldn't be a "eh, today & yesterday sucked, may as well an hero" kind of decision.
If it really needs to be done, it's not a feeling that's going to go away. It'll still be there in a week. Up to you; but there's always an infinitessimally slight chances things or your feelings may improve.