I'd like to hear some opinions from actual gay/bi men

I'd like to hear some opinions from actual gay/bi men.

Should I just become a faggot? I cant seem to find girls, Im 22 yo and even though I've kissed a few girls, I've never managed to get a girlfriend. I've had a tinder for maybe 1 year and I've literally been right swiped only about 20 times out of maybe 1000-1500 women, also most of these women who right swiped me were landwhales or girls who swiped me by mistake and deleted me as soon as I sent them a message.

I dont think I'm bad looking but apparently women dont agree with this.
But one day, I decided to switch my tinder to gay just to see how the opposite market was, and to my surprise I had A LOT of right swipes and messages. And not only from horrible fat gay men but actual good looking hunks. Some even super liked me.The attention felt very...nice tbh.

Problem is I have a big ass so I'd most likely be on the receiving end on the relationship...

So can any gay like...give his opinion? How is being gay like? How are gay relationships and shit?

Pic unrelated

>Problem is I have a big ass
Are you fat or do you just have a good ass?

Well before turning gay I must ask do u find women or men more attractive? Cuz it honestly sounds like ur gay af already

Whatever you are figure it out as fast as you can so you can be happy

I have a good ass, women have even complimented it
>But never the rest of me

And gay men have told mutual acquaintances that im wasting my ass by not being gay

I find women to be infinitely more attractive than men. I can find men to be handsome but I don't think its remotely gay to do so

Thing is I cant find women, and apparently gay men like me...sooo...

post ass?

But on your original question. Orientation is complicated etc. Not to go all tumblr on you, you could be bi-romantic if guys wanting to be your boyfriend make you all fuzzy inside. Give it a try and even if you end up not being sexually attracted to guys at all you could get your jollys dating one and either give up the butt or have some sort of open relationshit.

Are you really sure women dont like you though? Tinder isnt the most reliable source

Post pic of yourself in briefs showing off your bulge. Trying to confirm myself

>Not to go all tumblr on you, you could be bi-romantic if guys wanting to be your boyfriend make you all fuzzy inside
The fuck are you talking about?

This

they can smell the cock on your breath. bitches dont like competition

I cant post my ass, for 3 reasons:

1- I even suck at taking face pictures, dont want to imagine how much more complicated taking ass shots would be.

2- Im a hairy guy and so my ass naturally has a bit of hair, not many, but I havent shaved.

3- I'm really not posting any nude picture here, one guy in /Soc/ posted his ass picture in a thread months ago and a fuckload of people saved it and posted it constantly on pretty much every board that allowed it, he became the poster kid of "boibutts" threads and I dont want that to happen to me.

Man, it hasn't been just tinder. Women in general seem to feel repulsed when they believe i'm interested in them, its been like that ever since I was in school. I've been rejected many many times. I really dont know why, I really dont think I'm THAT bad looking and I've seen guys much uglier than me getting girls. I'm also genuinely a nice guy, like I'll help people with their problems and back them up and shit.

Also I've set my tinder on several locations around the globe, thinking that maybe local women dont find me attractive but foreigners will, to no avail, I still got no matches.

There are so many less gay men than women, you are literally lowering your chances by opting just to date men. Tinder isn't a good indicator either.

/thread

It's like this. A dumb busty retard could probably make your cum riding your cock. But when she hops off and you wipe the drool from her face, change her diaper etc, there's nothing to talk about. Her random sounds don't make you feel all warm fuzzy and loved.

Romantic attraction and sexual attraction are different. Even if you aren't sexually attracted to a guy you could still be in a happy relationship with one if you find out you can be romantically attracted to them.

You stupid son, this isn't that hard to get?

>be me
>attractive enough
>not successful with women
>wonder if maybe I'm gay and have been repressing it for years
>meet new older friend
>san francisco bathhouse gay
>ask him about being gay: "how did you know you were gay?"
>him: "in middle school, I always took all the gym classes I could."
>him: "that way I could be closer to naked guys"
>him: "same for high school. then I graduated and joined the army."
>me thinking - in middle school I was clipping women's underwear pictures from Sears catalog and hiding them under my bed
>me thinking - I never liked gym, and I never liked changing with other guys
>after one afternoon hanging out, he hugs me bye
>gay guy, he's a hugger
>feel his chin stubble on my cheek
>ick - like, ICK
>well, guess I'm not gay

For what it's worth, I think if you were gay,
you'd know it and wouldn't have to come ask the no-life losers on Sup Forums

>OP is getting 0 female matches (not talking about tinder matches either) after being straight his whole life.
>He poses as a gay man for I assume a week or less and receives more attention from men than he has from women his whole life.
>"Lowering chances".

There might be less gay men than straight women, but if he's actually desirable for these gay men and NOT for the women, then he has a way bigger chance of hitting it off with a guy.

I mean the whole "theres not many gay men" thing refers to it from a big, sociological point of view. It shouldn't affect ONE person. It's like when you say that a country with 5 million inhabitants is a small country. Yet we know that 5 million people for 1 person are a lot.

1.) Having a pool of 1,000 guys vs 1,000,000 girls makes no difference if 50% of guys are interested and 0% of girls are.
2.) Gay guys are usually more desperate for connection. Maybe because their numbers are so low.

fookin' hive mind.

Oh I know im not a repressed gay I'm just saying maybe I should try it since I'm not one bit successful with women and men do some to be interested on me.

>maybe I should try it
>I know im not a repressed gay

nope, not repressed

I just want love m8

Maybe its just the girls in your country that dont like you?

Whats your race? If I knew your race/Ethnicity I could probably recommend you a place where you'd be considered "exotic"

I'm a latino of european and arabic descent.

And I've already tried that m8, I've set up a tinder fake location at canada, sweden (heard swedish girls had the lowest standards in the world), argentina, england, scotland, germany, switzerland and still no matches

OP striking out with triple zeros
may as well turn gay
Oh and stop trying to date white chicks.

Shit. No offense man but being arabic these days isnt gonna help you. if I were you i'd try to hide that "arabic descent" with heavy grooming or something like that.

I know this is Sup Forums where theres the whole "theres no white latinos xdddd" but my skin is pretty white, in fact I'm sure its whiter than yours. Also I live in a latinamerican country (Where about 50% of the population also has white skin) so I'm not really dating "white girls". who btw come here by the thousands to get some latino dick all the time because apparently guys in their homelands cant satisfy them. Maybe youre contributing to that?

I have no visible arabic features aside from my hair.

Also girls over here actually find arabs to be very hot (The nice, groomed type of arabs you see in tv, not yihadists)

Just try it out then . Its not as bad as it seems.

currently setting up that gay tinder

Op taking dick doesnt feel that bad in fact in can feel great because of the prostate. unlike women we actually have a physical reason to enjoy receiving anal

If you like both like both. Go find a trap, then you can have the best of both as long as he isnt a crazy bitch. So good luck on your quest for a unicorn.

Wait until the women turn about 34 or 35... they get super horny because their biological clock is ticking.

At 20 - 30 women are in their prime and are just magnets for sex. So needless to say they have their pick.

It sucks too. I can't get a woman either so whatever.

You are gay, face it.

Simple solution, OP. Go listen to Tom Leykis. Specifically Leykis101 on youtube or his live internet shows. He teaches you how to get more tail for less money and with wasting as little energy as possible on women. Just heed his tenets and practice what he preaches and you will be getting far better results than you've ever had. Hell, you can even call him up yourself on Thursdays for a live chat and ask any question you like. It's definitely helped me a fuck ton.

But honestly, just be a mega dick and women will flock to you. That or make good money. I take it you are working towards a career, yes? If not, go look at some books by Aaron Clarey on amazon. And for god's sakes, stop putting pussy on a pedestal. Seriously! Women are like buses- if you miss one, there's always another one every 10 minutes! Make sure you are always striving to improve yourself and your situation and women WILL take notice. Go to the gym. Get a hobby. Ride a motorcycle (I recommend Yamahas and specifically cruiser style motorcycles). Get educated. Learn how to cook. Make it a habit to keep yourself clean and tidy which includes your appearance and your living space. Get a fucking dog and walk that bitch and see how easy it is to get numbers. Learn an art skill of your choosing. Learn to play an instrument. Attend toast masters meetings and learn to talk to others. Join a club (meetup . com makes this stupid easy). I mean really make yourself interesting!

With that aside, if you want to try being gay just for the experience, then go for it. I personally went to a few gay bars in West Hollywood to look for traps a few times. Was highly disappointed even though I got head a few times from really cute asian guys that looked cuter than most real women. I'm secure in myself enough to know I'm not into the cock or masculine features but I can appreciate femininity whether it's on a dude or chick. Whatever gets my dick hard. But hey, that's just me. Hopefully this helps in some way, OP. Faggot.