Fairly long one but I good one. One of the top 5 worst things I've done in my life

Fairly long one but I good one. One of the top 5 worst things I've done in my life

> be me
> 19
> out on the streets at this point
> head to the homeless shelter to grab a bed for the night
> walk in the "faith on 8th" Columbus, oh
> fuckmylifeintopieces.to
> 80+ people waiting and fighting for 40 beds.
> sit down to gather thoughts/make a plan
> ".... how many swigs of bleach would it take...."
> look up and see this girl looking at me. 3.14....
> 3.14/100 that is.
> like a female rick moranis
>says I'm cute and don't look like I belong there.
> bitch I don't, now sit down you smell like a yeast infection
> that's what I thought anyways
> thanks...
> I go to leave, hopeless. I have $60 to my name. I'll sleep at a flea bag motel tonight and make a better plan first thing in the morning.
> "hey Edward Cullen, wait up!" ( keep in mind I look like Stephen fry)
> lemme come with you. I've got some blow.
> pulls out about an 8 ball
> alright cmon then
Cont?

Bumo

please continue

Will follow as long as attention span allows. No promises.

keep it coming

bumpalina

> so me and moranis hit the street at ~11 at night.
> "'scuse me, do you know where the nearest motel is?"
> 3-4 miles? Got it.
> around this time I notice that the troll I'm with has a club foot or something.
> walking sooo fucking slow w a limp
> just dragging it, really
> honeyishrunkthefoot.gif
> I go back to get a bump of coca
> grabs my hand
> "I've never fucked a movie star before. Let's just stop and do it in the bushes my leg is sore"
> this bitch is killing me
> no we gotta move cmon we'll fuck in the motel room.
> worst part is, at this point I still meant it.
> two blocks later she's rubbing her snatch
> "whoa you got an itch there rick?"
> yea I've been taking ghonnorhea medication
> abort mission.
> hatch a ruse
> stop into 7/11 for "further instructions"
> there's a nig in there. I explain the situation and he laughs.
> "so can you help me?"
> " buy me this 40oz and I got you lil jit"
Cont?

Bump for dinosaur

Bump

dooooooooood

> " ight lil jit so what we're gonna do is hit this block over here and you just gotta play along"
> fuck whatever ok
> turn down a street
> it dawns on me
> fuck am I about to get robbed
> Nig nog poliwag turns and winks at me "okay this is my house. I'll give y'all a lift to the motel."
> I smile at ugly who's twenty yards back dragging up the rear. She smiles
> Tyrone says " shoot the lights are out. Looks like everyone is asleep. Rick you wait here. user come around back and boost me in the window.
> just what the fuck is going on anymore...
> walk around back with him.
> light flicks on
> hear footsteps.. weird footsteps
> ugly face comes Tokyo drifting her foot around the corner.
> Tyrone runs
> "where'd he go?"
> " he's inside getting the keys"
> "wll boost me in the window too I gotta PISS"
> you gotta be fucking kidding. There's a window open 5 feet off the ground
> welp ok.
> she'sinthehole.zip
> " WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING IN MY HOUSE!!!?"
> take off sprinting my healthy legs off as I hear her scream

bumperino

i never post but i'm loving this.

Honestly that's the end of the story... I spent the rest of that night drinking 40's and smoking weed with Tyrone and ended up sleeping in a garage. These days I'm homeless out in California. Good night guys

Hurry the fuck up

You slow the fuck down

i'm in hayward/bay area, hbu OP?

Me too

Holy shit fam hope you're at least not starving or anything.

Costa Mesa. Collect food at the continental breakfasts at the Newport Beach hotels every morning and I lie out of a tent and just read and journal all day. Life is stale tho. Gotta make a big move some way or another

How do you keep it together, being homeless and poor? Legit question from someone with severe depression, but a roof over my head and good family. Looking for perspective.

How do I green text?

Nah like I said I hit up continental breakfasts every morning. I'm just lonely. Honestly as bad as it sounds ( and it sounds bad) the Internet is the only thing keeping me sane

I read and I journal. I go to classes at the community college just to sit in the back in hopes of meeting ppl but I'm too shy so I never really do. I'm so detached from society anymore but crave just one person to talk to. Not even a girl necessarily just someone besides myself. I know about mental illness tho I have schizophrenia or schizo something and don't have access to Meds so I go loony unless I drown out the thoughts with a book or music. I probably walk 15 miles a day to stay busy. I love the freedom and peace of mind but I wish I was normal

>

>

Do you ever feel suicidal?

well if you're ever out this way, @absolunar is how you can reach me.

>>

Ehhh

I was raised Christian (inb4 gullible faggot or whatever) and I reallllly realllly don't wanna go to hell after living it on earth for 6 years. I do however, everyday, wish I'd get taken in a drive-by or something

> Hope it works. If so thank you

while I'm not religious I simply don't have the balls to kill myself; it would destroy my family and I couldn't do that to my mother whom I owe a great deal.

I feel you on the wishing something external would show up randomly and smoke me, though.
I once nearly died during a surgery (like, so close that I should be dead right now) and I often wish that I had.

This is me. Now for my favorite part of the day. Sleeeeeeep goodnight guys. Unfortunately- I'll be back tomorrow. Blah blah faggots autism and what not. Toodaloo