Korea = Shitty ming rip off

Korea = Shitty ming rip off
Japan = Shitty tang rip off

Really makes you think.

Do not compare Korea with Japan in any aspects anymore. You always compare, and I'm getting tired of it.

not really since after the failed korea invasion japan became even more isolated

I love fucking so much this threads!

Modern Korea = Shitty USA ripoff

China = Shitty communist shithole

Chinese literally go to Japan to see what Tang (+Song) China looked like.
It's pretty pathetic, having to visit a 'shitty rip off' because you destroyed most of your own heritage.

this is honestly really sad. Chinese tourists go to korea to see what ming china would have looked like.

umad?

I hate to see anything related to Korea tbqh

Why do Koreans always deny their Chinese heritage? Id say that at least half of Korean DNA is Chinese. Goguryeo incorporated the Chinese commanderies which resulted in a fusion of the Chinese and Korean races. Also, many Goguryeo kings married Chinese queens from said Chinese commanderies. Tons of Chinese immigrants went to Korea for thousands of years, including a son of Duke Yansheng who is a descendant of Confucius who became a noble in Korea. I even have Korean friends whose clans trace their lineage to the Song dynasty. And get this, the mother of the founder of the Joseon dynasty was a first generation Chinese immigrant from Shandong.

But gooks keep saying We Wuz Mongols and Hunz n shit. No niggaz you were Chinese. Deal with it.

ancient chinese temples and parks still exist. they werent destroyed. no point in going to japan or korea to see chinese things

Na it's more like WE WUZ LITTLE CHINA N SHEET.
Korea was mostly chinaboo since it's very creation desu.

this. I haven't ever met any Chinese tourist who expects to see Chinese things in Japan.

I'm talking about modern Koreans who deny their Chinese heritage. Also I'm saying that Koreans are not only culturally Chinese but also ethnically Chinese (perhaps not entirely, but a huge portion)

we don't speak the same language so it's more than the ethnicity.
same thing applies to poland and russia.

koreans are closely related to chinese in manchuria and beijing area, but not all china.

Isn't one of them ethnically Manchu or something?

they are related to the manchus but not every han has loads of manchu blood

This guy is the biggest star in Korea. He's a descendant of Duke Yansheng.

South chinese look really different than Northeast asians in general tbqhf.

What is Korean archtecture exactly survive from era of Ming?
There is no such old archtecture in Korea.
Everything in Korea is rebuilded by imagination with modern tecnology.
Like archtecture of plastic surgery.

Korea is related Manchu not ming.
In fact Korea has no historical survived ancient archtecture with exactly Ming style.

lol