ITT: We talk about our favorite class loadouts in Battlefield 1

ITT: We talk about our favorite class loadouts in Battlefield 1.

Mine is Assault. MP18 2x magnification. Hell fighter 1911. Anti tank grenades. AT rocket gun. Incendiary grenade.

Itt: 15 year olds

ITT: Garbage video game

Wrong.

what do u play?

The heterosexual class : no class, because I didn't buy this garbage tier shit

It's funny because if you played it, the campaign especially, there's no way you'd be saying that.

What a faggot

>also, enjoy your game where niggers were somehow World War I heroes. Enjoy your anti-white rly c00l battlefiend shooter!

OP is a dumb faggot with shit taste in everything. Also, who even still plays video games? Christ

>Your fun is wrong.

>jealousy

Yeah okay dude. What I said was your shitty "b8" meme. Mmhmm. Too bad what I said is inarguabley right.

Somethings never change I guess. Spend 11 years on Sup Forums, but it strangely never seems to have anyone but dumb faggot teenagers on it.
At least they were cooler back in the day.

If you think "who even plays video games anymore" then I'm sorry but you're a fucking moron. I also don't give a fuck if you've been on Sup Forums since you were 7.

>Disregards an entire great video game because a picture of a nigger is on the cover
>edgy

My favorite loado- oh shit... nevermind I died to a tank again

>who even plays video games anymore???
>who are the harlem hellfighters? that sounds like some faggot shit!

>My favorite loado- oh shit... nevermind I died to a tank again
Realist shit I've read. You forgot about the fucking train tho

Obviously a copypasta
BF1 Is a shallow game, you don't have to play the game long to figure it out.

The grind for each class rank is slow, the ranking system offers nothing meaningful as a reward.

Nearly all the weapons are simply reskin jobs of one another, there is no attachment variety for any of the guns except your generic bayonet. There are no weapon levels, there are no competitive game modes, only casual ones. There is one unique gun for each class (four total) which requires nearly 25-30hours of gameplay time to acquire, and after that you can't customize it(no attachments added)

You are forced to either run&gun, or snipe, you cannot choose any other way to play due to the limitations and lack of options for gadgets/attachments. One of the shallowest games I've seen to date, even COD has more depth than this, and that franchise hasn't developed anything worthwhile in years.

They use battlepacks as a means to combat this, but it's really just a ploy to get more hooked on with a gimmick gambling mini-game.

Honestly though, EA/DICE, please get your heads out of wherever it is and screw it back ontop of your shoulders, it's not all about a big payday guys, give us something worthwhile for a change. Consumers, stop accepting shoddy developing and calling it masterpieces, it's a disgrace to you, and to anyone listening

"hey the more skilled team is winning! Better put an end to that real quick" - DICE, 2016

Seriously though, Sinai Desert mophs into a shitshow once the train spawns. Might as well just forget about the D flag for the next 10 minutes

Whaddabout Red Orchestra 2. There's basically zero progression in terms of getting a new gun or "attachments". Yet the game is truly rewarding.

oh my mistake, i forgot people still play counter strike source

I can't believe you read that bullshit post and gobbled it up. The game is somewhat grindy, but the weapons definitely aren't reskins of each other. The run&gun or snipe dichotomy is garbage and wrong.

OP here.
>>>user implies only beta fags play video games.
>>>same user is lurking on Sup Forums which is nothing more than traps and CP bread.
>>>user probably strokes it to boipussy threads.

They did a good job in doing so, bf1 is just a battlefront reskin.

"Oh battlefront looked nice"

>a reskin of a reskin

hmm... We must go deeper

>Battlefront reskin
>Has a campaign
>Has more maps
>Way more weapons
>In the past
>Not in space
But it's a Dice game with similar graphics!!!

Indeed. I've noticed that is what games now are. No effort put it whatsoever.

Game has good potential, if they added more maps and more weapons. I'm sure they will, but we'll probably end up getting another 70$ worth of dlc so DICE can really get their money from us. Feels like a solid WW1 simulator. All these butthurt fags are the kind that still play Battlefield 2 exclusively and refuse to acknowledge newer games. Bad Company 2 is great, 2142 as well.

Should I buy this game? I liked BF2 and BF3, didn't play BF4 (I was in between consoles when it came out) I bought Hardline and sold it after a week, hated it. Played the beta for this and liked it, but don't know if I want to drop £45 on it. PLus all the extra for whatever the DLC will cost in the future.

P.S. I will be trading Battlefront in for it as I haven't played that game in 6 months.

Its a fun game. Go buy it

kthx

It's totally worth it

anyone wonder if ea purposefully put a black guy on the cover to get a large number of the white supermacist players to ragequit?

sneaky sneaky

my favorite load-out is the one where I saved 120$ and played MoH instead