ITT: comediennes who really make you think
youtube.com/watch?v=GnBkIstNk4I

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=niOqJLPRSQ4
youtube.com/watch?v=rQHrK7W7mGo
youtube.com/watch?v=paQhkCodc78
youtube.com/watch?v=1l1awGRnSHw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Pretty cringe to be honest. Stand up comedy has become such a fucking gross spectacle.

I'm going to guess what she talks about before I even watch the video is it gonna be "DUDE TRUMP IS EVIL"

Donald Trump, amirite?

Isn't she a comedian, equal with any male? You misogynist fuck?

>bells palsy

And into the trash it goes. who opens a stand up routine like that?

what an ugly kid

I can't watch this.

gay. Why no x's?

The let her through?

cause her dad has ball cancer, asshole!

youtube.com/watch?v=niOqJLPRSQ4

oh my goooooooooooooooooooooooooooood the cringe is off the charts

>hernandez
is that dannyboytbh's sister?

Please fucking win Donald Trump. I have not given one shit about the election up until this point. But if this is the future of our country I want them all to be miserable for 8 years. Fuck.

that was hilarious though

what did she say, not going to watch that

she said niggers should be executed

then she said just a social experiment lol was really funny

I mean republucans, right?
(Crowd cheers and cracks up)
I mean what are their deal
(Laughter and clapping)
My vagina
(Wooooo)

you really should, it's actually pretty funny

It's not even bad. Modern day Andy Kaufman to be completely honest

Why are british people so unfunny?

>all these triggere numale trumpcucks that won't even open the video
lmao

*triggered

Yeah they sure are missing out on

I wish I could say it was good but it really wasn't, miles better than le current years man though, he should hire her

>Setting the bar incredibly high

youtube.com/watch?v=rQHrK7W7mGo

BEST

That was much better than OP. Why are those judges so retarded?

Because the judges have downsyndrome

Thats why theyre retarted

>patrician joke
>professionally trained
>great dress
>10/10 smile

>"hurr durr no u didnt talk about being black"

Sad story and made fun of Trump. The audience would literally lynch the judges if they didn't let her through.

Wow, really makes you think.

I want to fuck her

Kys

I wanna see her feet, sniff her armpit, lick her underboob and fuck her then build a wall and never see her again.

>choose a masculine name
What? Pretending to be a chick in vidya is the easiest way to get free shit.

>My dad has Bells Palsy!
You never open with the funniest joke.

>Well my dad just got diagnosed with Bells Palsy and boy are my arms tired!

>latina making joke about Trump
hack

>make shitpost thread
>it's still here after 3 hours
Bravo Sup Forums, simply bravo!

saw this last night, if she wasn't a little girl with a sob story she would have been roasted by the judges.

You're a sharp one.

Is no one going to mention this faggot? His new netflix special was the most refreshing thing in stand up comedy since Tosh.

>nu male
>trump supporter
Pick one

I've seen plenty of Nu-males at Trump's rallies.

Fat/chubby, acne, patchy facial hair, sometimes balding, and the good 'ol fashioned "problem glasses". But I guess you're gonna tell me "N-NOT ALL NU-MALES R LIKE THAT"

If you cant handle the memes, get out of the hate machine :^)

I don't think you know what the numale stereotype is friend. You described a fedora

>N-not all nu-males r like that
>Just because I LOOK a certain way doesn't mean I ACT a certain way

Laughing my ass off to be honest with you fambulance

bro-- you're a fucking fool. you're the joke. a successful businessman running for president and captivating the nation is not a joke. a prominent individual that calls for strong borders, putting an end to the ridiculous illegal influx of ugly uneducated criminal shitbags pouring into our country, for more competent international dealmaking, for measures that protect us from the deluded fools that blow themselves up on trains and beat up women & gays to enjoy supposed carnal pleasures (sins) in heaven, is not a fool. it's unbridled courage and unapologetic executive decision making. it's a joke that we would have a man and later, his son in office. it's a joke that we would have a man and later, his fake wife in office. it's a joke that people continue to support the globalist clinton political machine. those are the demons. those are the devil. you've got to step back and wonder why the media doesn't have it in for these criminals like they do trump. but you don't. you take it at face value. hating trump is cool among the know-nothing leftist legion, and you haven't thought into why that is at all. you're just buying into the narrative, wholesale. and it's honestly disgusting. pissant

dumb ghettoposter

She need to work on her delivery.

Classic nu-male.

unrelated.

Sharp enough to stab you with my penis.

>Lowercaseposter is a nu-male
CLASSIC Nu-male.

>thinking of all the fat, bloated Liberal blobs sitting at home in their arm-chairs, jiggling as they laugh at this mind-numbingly retarded drivel from this little autistic spaz, legitimately thinking that it is genius comedy, before saluting their Hillary banners

>GIVE THIS VIDEO MORE VIEWS, FAGGOTS

How dumb do you think we are?

How to win [insert country here]'s Got Talent
>be a kid
>have a sob story
>don't have any actual talent

Jesus, Amanda Holden is such a fucking fox

He refreshed your pussy?
get it hes a douche.
do you guys see what I did?I called a poster a grill and a guy I don't even know a douche.

Admittedly she is thirteen. You can't really expect top-tier stand-up from a child.

That said I hate most stand-up anyways.

Is this editted? Like, its blatantly a joke to lead into an actual routine. A little word play to soften the audience. I can't believe they all buzzed after a single joke.

Only part I laughed

god tier cringe comedy right here fellas

We all laughing at the latina kid but deep down she knows there's a loyal market for leftist humor and that market doesn't give a shit about the actual humor. In fact, being a POC give her a huge boost because the leftist self-loathing force them to find her funnier than the rest of the competitors, especially with Drumpft on the run.

She's like a live action version of a Mary Sue on the leftist eyes and leftists fucking love Mary Sues

BASED

>being an adult
>feeling strongly about video games

Everyone involved in this ongoing dialogue should feel bad.

Who is that semen demon?

>american "women"

I see we have some bo fags here

LITERALLY THIS

is that a steven universe t shirt?

this video gave me ball cancer

honestly that first joke is probably low tier seinfeld, honestly not bad

DAS RAYCISSS
[applause]

>people in the crowd are actually laughing at this

This HAS to be completely staged right? No one can actually think this is remotely funny

what's white guilt?
what's feminism?
what's a nu male?

It's a 13 year old girl.

Howie Mandel started off doing stand-up and is laughing because she's not bad... for a 13 year old girl. The jokes and delivery aren't bad for someone in elementary school; I don't see the problem.

>this is a 10/10 MTF in America

Too bad she's in middle school.

It's not about how good she is. It's about how easy it has become to mimic the mannerisms and way of talking and joke setup of modern standup that it has become embarrassing.
Standup comedy used to take years of grinding to be good at, now when a little 13 year old spic bitch can imitate whatever dickheads are on comedy central and get a standing ovation the craft has peaked and should be put to rest.

And I'm in my 30's, and don't remember the ages of what now seem like insignificant stages of life, and generally just consider all children to be fucking children.

let's start posting funny things now

youtube.com/watch?v=paQhkCodc78

TRUMP BTFO
TRUMP BTFO
TRUMP BTFO
TRUMP BTFO

stop
can't you see this is painful to me

Is that chris chan under there?

>this is comedy now

what's the deal with shoes!

I can't do it. It's too cringe. I thought MelBs bronze tatas could get me through it, but this is too much.

>wearing glasses with no lenses

FUCKING ABLEST SCUM REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

You're not wrong, but I think people need to understand the show that clip is from, America's Got Talent. My GF watches it, and in round 1 (where they are currently and in that clip), they just send every act that's even slightly feelgood to the next round automatically. They don't have to be spectacularly good, or even talented, let alone deserving of time on national television.

They also sent a group of old dancers through, who were actually quite bad and their timing was way off, just because "awww, isn't that cute? Old people being active, good for them! It's a 'yes' for me!" They also, similarly, sent a deaf teen comedian through who was just okay and really didn't deserve it. But he's deaf and young and he perseveres despite his disability! It's a BIG 'yes' for me!

What I'm trying to say is, the real problem is America's Got """Talent""".

And don't even get me started on velcro!

Fucking kill me

I kinda feel bad for her even though i really don't want to

what the fuck

youtube.com/watch?v=1l1awGRnSHw