ITT: SHARE YOUR SECRETS/CONFESSIONS/ETC

ITT: SHARE YOUR SECRETS/CONFESSIONS/ETC

You first OP. Also, bump for potential.

I love Zuza

I once tried to impregnate a woman through consensual sex.

Did she want to be impregnated?

Yeh

How did you fail?

put dick in wrong hole, came in her nose

She didn't conceive.

I work in one of the largest factories that produces mayonaise for a large number of the fast food restaurants on the continental United States. Every Night I jerk off at least 3 times and save my semen in a test tube. I take the test tube to work and sneak it into the final batching process... you have all probably tasted my cum.

Well shit.

Lucky not an amerifag then

Haha you've probably eaten your own semen. Faggot.

I used to cum in a female co-workers drink

I used to date a hitman

>Every night I jerk off at least 3 times.
Those must be some small ass loads.

I am a dog with the ability of speaking and writing complete and grammatically correct English sentences.

hi dog :)

i consider suicide right now, i quit with my gf cause we aint work out anymore 4.5 years wasted.. and i still love her to much...i cant sleep anymore

nice run on sentence fag

My sister and I have been banging since we were kids, lots of incest in our family... we both banged other family members. We moved to a place that lets siblings marry. Our current circle of friends don't know we are siblings and we are pretending to be a close and normal couple.

You are a spider and I don't trust you... you lying spider.

I'm just a low key coke fiend.

when i was 25 i had a 12 year old gf.

storrrytime, also pic of your sis?

I dont understand this. What do you talk about with a 12 year old? Or were you in it for the illegal secks?

He's doing pretty well for a dog, shut the fuck up.

I'll write it down when I'm sober, it's complicated. She introduced me to sex when she found out I was fapping to her pictures. I was 10, she was 13.

Raping a child does not make that child your girlfriend user.

Anyone stories?

If you and your sister are happy with that why not

I am sexually attracted to one of my cousins. She lives in a different country so I first met her when she was fifteen and I was younger. I've had a crush on her ever since.

>What do you talk about with a 12 year old? Or were you in it for the illegal secks?

i wasnt in it for anything. she had a crush on me and kept asking me to be her boyfriend. i finally relented and agreed. as far as the talking, well... there really wasnt a lot of talking.

I dream of killing my gf to live alone with my son.

I had phone sex with on of my brothers friend, she was in her 20s I was about 13.

We are very happy together. We just don't want the attention of being siblings AND spouses. Even those who don't care make it a thing, thus our keeping it secret from our current circle.

with one*

>"rape."
>mfw

been there. Exact same story. I remember feeling like I didn't mind dying. I never thought of ending it. I have a lot to do for this world. Or I'll die trying

See ya' soon on the news when you finally do it and think you got away with it.

you were "raped" user.

just ask this guy he'll confirm,

A couple but I'm a newfag and don't know how to greentext

I am all in for the right to love whoever you want. But i dont know how it goes with children. Because you know there is a high Chance to have a retarded Kid. You know what i mean

Long long time ago i was studying and living with three girls. When I was home alone i liked to jerk off to my roomate flip flops, socks and panties and came on them.

it does by Sup Forums standards

I've been for 4 years in a long distance relationship with a girl from indonesia I met in omegle. I still love her. She still loves me.

user here. Can confirm, it's rape.

Omegle lmaooo the fuck

Dont know if bait or serious

when my nephews stay at my place I let them shower with me & my gf. Their parents are ultra conservative jesusfags who try to shelter them from the real world. pretty sure she is the 1st naked girl they've seen up close. their parents would probably explode if they knew. i feel sorry for them, their parents are setting them up to fail in the real world, imo it is child abuse

i secretly want to grab a pussy for the first time and make it great again

moms friend tried to car me in the fingerbakc

we're not in a relationship anymore. She traded me for a sandnigger.

I'm being serious I live in one of the most dangerous cities in Mexico

We know. It's not just retarded kids, it is more likely that ANY family recessive trait can surface. So, there is hope of a good recessive trait... and there are genetic screenings.

I've made multiple reaction images and posted them all across Sup Forums to see if they would become popular.

So far only one has been successful.

Nice try

fuck off shower fag. nobody cares about your showers you fucking degenerate.

?

If your initials are K.L., two of your roomies knew and pretended not to.

I take videos on my phone of good looking female specimens in public, follow them around discreetly and then jerk off to said videos. It's an addiction.

sometimes it does, depends on the society/culture/religion type shit.

It's normal where the sandniggers reside.

Sadly no. If she knew what i was doing it would be more exciting for me. ;)

lol i was wondering if you had died or something, havent seen u in a while. good to see you still have your mad

fuck you shower fag. eat shit and die.

how do you know it's him?

you can't die from eating shit just once

that's classified, cant say, sry

I teach kickboxing classes to kids. One of my 11 y/o students wanted me to talk to the senior instructor to let her join the adult class. I gave her my recommendation after I made her strip in my office while I took pictures.

pics or it didnt happen.

lolperfect. Some fucking females think they should move up the ladder faster than anyone else. Glad you took advantage of it mate

0/10, dumbest fake story ive heard in a long time. stay in school, kiddo

I can't put them up. I'll get banned or worse.

Oh man, she was NOT happy about it at all. She just wanted to do it really fast, thinking I'd just take one picture, but I ended up getting a few more.

It's 100% true. I just can't post them up because I don't know how to come back if I get banned.

Test

Sweet no more gay ban

Anyways ,

I fucked a land whale and now my marriage is probably going to be over for it
It was good head

That's all

For my gf's sister's 12th bday I gave her oral sex as a "gift" from us.

i can make my lies believable. why cant you stupid fags do it too?

man you guys suck.

are you that guy from the other thread met the fat chick on tinder?

Im the greatest scientist who ever lived, but I've lied so many times that no one believes me when I tell the truth.

Well if that's the case then none of us have ever had a gf.

Screw the trolls, I think that's cool of you user. How old are your nephews? Do they get turned on when they see your gf or are they not at that age yet?

i got my sister pregnant when she was 16.

No sorry user, I was the only real man screwing her, that is my baby you all are raising. How us like being our cuck?

she didnt have it dumb ass.

Yea she found out im married
I've already come to terms that my marriage is fucked and I can go back to being a normal 19 year old again

It hasn't even been a year being married yet so not super big loss

Or maybe this is that denial stage

i dk why they cant, lying takes up too much time/effort imo, ive never had to make up a lie and then make up more stuff

Still our cuck none the less. Now go clean my cum off your sis and make me a sandwich. Also we've covered this. You are to call me sir.

Story?

I'm fucked
I got paid today and got a gym membership and have been there basically all day in the steam room and doing laps in the pool

I'm just waiting for that message from my wife when she wakes up

I'll get to start over at least

My lawsuit is a scam, it was in fact I who placed the screw in the tuna.

I have a rape fetish

Moar

Moar

That looks real

Rip me

nice blog post you nigger. get some fucking friends already.

Listen, go home and gag your wife with that cock. Tell her she is average at best and you are going to continue to screw men behind her back. Tell this guy sending you those texts to shut the hell up and spread those butt cheeks for you. It'll work out.

I was sexting with my gf, and admitted that I would be into having a threesome with her and another guy.
She was not really into the idea, but she started roleplaying/telling a story of having a threesome.
>really hope she doesnt tell her friends so they think im beta