Poor gentile gets gassed. Fuck the jews amirite?

Poor gentile gets gassed. Fuck the jews amirite?

Other urls found in this thread:

vimeo.com/160821734/c055c9bee4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>muh 6 gorillion
Ebin meme non-JIDF friend

>didn't borrow his Dad's wire cutters
>didn't borrow any of his Dad's other tools
>forced the little jew boy to play with him when he demanded
>go home and have a lovely meal
how evil was this child?!
yes Ive seen the fucking film and know the german dies aswell

English announced Nazis are funnier.

Why didn't they just dig a tunnel like Americans did when they were put into a concentration camp? Or like Mexicans did so they can get to America?

Are Jews the stupidest people in existence?

>nazi knocks on your door
>nazi asks if you're jewish
>tell him that you're not jewish
>he leaves

it was literally that simple.

Where are the angora rabbits and the football team in this movie? Where is the pool?

Jews show their true colours.

jews don't do manual work it's against the torah

Remember that jew that made up the story of meeting his wife on the other side of a fence at Auschwitz, made money writing a book about his made up story and then defended his bullshit by saying "it was real in my mind".

This. But in the camps there were communist, gypsies and homosexuals goys too, why they didn't trick them into make a tunnel?

I don't see the problem, it's a story that could have happened, and surely has happened to someone somewhere, but they probably died before they could tell it.

What kind of a shit camp alllows a chatroom at the far end.

>"hello Mr Schlomo Goldberg, we're the SS. We're hear to find out if you're Jewish"
>"I'm not"
>"Oh ok. Bye"

They tricked the poor boy. Never trust anyone who walks around in their pyjamas in public.

Cause movies and books about camps never depict those people silly goy, it's all about muh gorillion jews.
Ok now for real, they were left to starve wo no force to dig, and no one would ever be able to get so close to the fence as in that book anyways.

gr8 b8 lad.

They couldn't do that, the other Jews already made a list with everyone on it.

>Ok now for real, they were left to starve wo no force to dig
How did they produce everything they were supposed to produce in work camps then?

> Hello Mr Abraham Goldstein are you jewish
> oy vey, of course not goy, now get out it is almost sabbath
> ok thanks
dumb jews when will they learn

It wasn't that easy, Schlomo sold out Goldenstein, thinking he would get more shekels for cooperating.

Putting together bullet casings isn't the same as digging a hundred meters long tunnel with spoons.

>no I'm not Jewish
>show us your dick
>n-no
>show us your dick or well arrest you
>I-I'm only cut because chicks hate dick cheese. A-Anteaters btfo

Come on man

>Ok, put your pants down sir.

CHECK
MATE

That's Schindler's List you fucking retard

>christian first name
>german last name

More like (((Schindler's))) List

>Herman A. Rosenblat (c. 1929 – February 5, 2015) was a Polish-born American writer who wrote a fictitious Holocaust memoir titled Angel at the Fence, purporting to tell the true story of a girl who passed him food through the barbed-wire fence at the Schlieben sub-camp of the Buchenwald concentration camp in World War II. The book was planned to be published in 2009 by Berkely Books, but was cancelled after it turned out that many elements of his memoir were fabricated and some were contrary to verifiable historical facts. Rosenblat later admitted to lying on purpose with the intention of bringing joy.

>Before the fabrication became public, the film rights to the book were purchased for $25 million by Harris Salomon of Atlantic Overseas Pictures. Other fans of the story include Oprah Winfrey who has described it as the single greatest love story she heard in over 22 years of hosting her show.

>Harris Salomon
>Salomon
jej

Hurry up and die Jerry Lewis so I can watch this film!

>Among a number of other false elements in Rosenblat's story, he claimed that he was scheduled to be gassed at 10am on May 10, 1945, and that the liberation saved him by just two hours. The war ended officially on May 8, and the entire camp had been handed over to the International Red Cross a week earlier. Theresienstadt had no gas chambers and, as noted by Deborah Lipstadt, Holocaust historian: "Jewish prisoners were not told ahead of time that they were going to be gassed"

Top kek.

>scheduled to be gassed

you got the 30 minute video i took the caps from? its here: vimeo.com/160821734/c055c9bee4

>scheduled to be gassed
Is that jew retarded?, everyone who knows a bit of WWII history knows they never told them when they would be gassed and most of them didn't know they were gonna be executed.
He sounds like one of those smart asses who changes his last name to something jewy to cash in.

well jews literally planned ww2 and extermination of jews themselves. so they prepared the list of other jews.

>Theresienstadt had no gas chambers
That we know of at this point in time. I'm sure they'll find some once they fund a proper archeological excavation at the site.

They've had 71 years to find them rat nose.

It just needs more funding, there aren't enough experts on the subject matter to go around all these sites and do real scientific investigation.

>all these sites
how many fucking camps you think there are?
Those places are tourist traps for the guilty minded, if there were gas chambers they would've found them by now just to make a few more bucks.

>how many fucking camps you think there are?
Definitely more than we know about, now that there are satellite photos, they should be carefully analyzed for anything resembling the remains one so that the investigative teams can be sent on site. I'm sure there are groups already doing that, but more manpower can't hurt.

hook nose pls
here's your (you) now fuck off

>he fell for the "holocaust denial" meme

top plebs, you stormfriends

>Definitely more than we know about
Why would there be?

Well, with so many dead, there would have to be at least a few hundred more than we know about, I understand that most were probably bombed by the Russians, but it's very important for posterity that we find them all so that every place that had one can be turned into a memorial to remind the locals of the horrific atrocities their ancestors participated in. Thankfully even though the natural decay works its inevitable course the technology is getting better, and now you can see even through layers of earth from satellites, so that should be more than possible eventually.