Who else has never had a girlfriend?

Who else has never had a girlfriend?
What the hell are we doing wrong?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/hFvs8qd3hhE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Probably aiming to high or you're autismo

Just find a kind hearted girl who doesn't look like much. She will make you sandwiches and shit and let you have a go on her mediocre titties, son

pretty much this. dont aim for megan fox if youre not brad pitt.

I won't even lie my dating history has read like a freakshow, but I ain't lonely and someone always wants to suck my dick. No drama, warm hole and someone who is willing to clean my house without being asked. Fuck all this high maintenance shit

>I just got an asian gf
>instant regret
Hate it how you fucking have to gift them shit and they dont even return the favor
>mfw better lonely rich than gf broke

True but looking around and seeing all my friends beeing in relationships kills me.

>What the hell are we doing wrong?
dont lie to yourself you just dont do shit

>wanting a relationship
I might just be schizoid as fuck, but i think that its better to be alone then deal with others all the fucking time.

Well just know that nothing will ever happen by chance and nothing will be handed to you. If you want something, go get it. No brainer.

Guess that's true.
But I don't really know where to start. I just have no fucking idea where to meet girls in the first place.

Basically this anime shit

Too awkward

youtu.be/hFvs8qd3hhE

Be a social god

Well being fat and ugly is a good start. Even on top of that, being fit and handsome doesn't mean shit if you don't have the social grace to use it. Social retardism is the ultimate bane of puss slaying.

4 relationships under my belt and I can confidently say you aren't doing anything wrong. Relationships fucking suck. Or maybe I'm just a weak prick, idk, but I've never felt so much pain from anything. Bitches ain't shit fam, no matter how much your hormones tell you to love them. Even the sweetest kindest gentlest person can hurt you if you give them the chance. Be thankful, the pain of being lonely is fucking nothing to the pain of watching someone you love slowly grow to resent and despise you.

So the alternative to pain is... more pain?.

>test

Welcome to life. You can either accept it or dwell in it, but it only gets worse. Family dies, circle becomes smaller, realize you won't fulfill your dreams. Sink or swim, the clock is ticking.

Welcome to life, buckle up buttercup because it's a hell of a ride

Yeah. You will have so much fun and joy and happiness if you find someone you click with. Then youll either break up terribly and painfully or live a long happy life just to watch them wither and die like rotten vegetables or something. Do you want to be in moderate misery alone, or sever world-crushing misery with a partner. Thats what it boils down to in the end. Im sorry user, what you want to hear isnt what you need to hear. A s/o isnt going to fix your life. You'll feel more confident but you wont BE more confident. You get it?
>shitty normie meme related

i was virgin until age 25 when i first got to Amsterdam, go to the red lights street, and decided to end this miserable shit.
it was ok but from than it gets much easier.
i am still not fuckaround all the time but its like a thing to do and share with others

>Who else has never had a girlfriend?
me! at age 26. never had sex eigther
>What the hell are we doing wrong?
i never try. and never talk to anyone outside work and school related stuff.
i hope nobody is like me

Got it!