Scaruffi on Beatlemania:

Scaruffi on Beatlemania:
>Beatles fans believed that the Beatles were first in everything, while in reality they were last in almost everything.

hmm...

death grips fags are the beatles fans of our generation confirmed

He's right though
Name literally one Beatle innovation

DG are the beatles of our generation confirmed

rock music

My udes, Monster Magnet is tre cool & shit.. NIGGER GO AWAY

nobody sounded like this before death grips

yeah

inb4 muh Dalek or whatever flavor of the month thing it's claimed DG ripped off

you certainly weren't the first in there

holy shit
you are an embarrassment

NIGGER.. COME BACK

I hope they're just memeing

rock was a thing in America decades before the beatles, mainly in the 50s

I must have found a word that was too divisive.

CUNT

but the beatles were the first ones to actually rock though

Sounds like something ≠ ripped off you idiot
since you mentioned dalek, you should know that beware is a very much dalek-like song

ALL I KNOw is..HERrBIE HANCOCK WOULD HAVE RIPPED MY PRETTY PINK AHOLE FOR USING THE TERM ****** AROUND HIM

Individually you can find songs with similar sonic overlap with songs from the past- sheer originality is virtually impossible to find nowadays in nearly every sector of art. No one would claim Death Grips is anything the slightest bit original in terms of sound. But, in terms of art direction, musically as well as aesthetically, they're at least challening the boundaries within their own sphere of influence.

What's killing Sup Forums is kneejerking pre-teens who lash out with three word ad hominems the second they see someone make a bold claim instead of actually refuting what someone has to say. So please, in an era where it is readily apparent originality is hard as fuck to come by, tell me how DG isn't the slightest bit original.

Huh. Really makes me think.

I always classified them under hip hop nu-black metal

Like a limp diskette with darker influences.

You realize you are wasting Hill's talents?

except Hill has said this is the type of music he wants to make. sad how you all have to grasp at straws to express your dislike of "hip-hop nu-black metal"

Not to say the non whites aren't decent.

Why not a Zack, Thundercat, Flylo cum fest?