/got/ general - normie edition

normies cheering with tyrion, kek

youtube.com/watch?v=K4C43rXNpoE&feature=youtu.be&t=248

why are you still watching this normiefest?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CRSPHmz5ruU
youtube.com/watch?v=4gRCTPtl-Ks
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bandwagon_effect
youtube.com/watch?v=Renigb_I6sM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

cant wait for this shit show to end so HBO can start working on The Witcher tv series already

although i would much rather see it on STARZ tbqh...

Hope D&D will write it also

If some ISIS cuck would hit this bar i would donate to their cause

Azor Stannis

These are the faggots that ruined this TV show. Guaranteed they started watching post S3.

No.

Wow delete this

fuck this generation

He's still alive lads, and he's still the one true king.

qyburn is the best old guy

I don't get it, what's so bad about them laughing? It was meant to be a funny scene.

As in they haven't seen season 1 and 2 or they only started watching the series after season 3 aired?

Question: Will Melly remember Gendry and bring him back?

Bonus question: Will she bring him back for his blood or because he is Azure Gendry, the faggot that was promised?

god I fuck hate normies, they've ruined the show because they like everything, D&D don't even need to try when the majority of the audience will clap like seals and laud the show as a masterpiece no matter what.
on a side note, these bar videos piss me off so much, especially that bitch with the glasses who always sits in the same exact spot everytime and always has a stupid smile on her face.

>It was meant to be a funny scene.
>meant to be

Exactly.

Lord Stark

King Stannis doesn't deserve this:

kind of audience

Nothing. It's just the way these people act and who they are. These are the same people that praise walking dead mind you.

>tfw no Leaks

One true Bing

Lor-
HURGLBURGLER

I looked for you on the trident

you buttblasted a frogman killed him? they are small and fight accordingly. only dumb knights think there's such thing as "unfair" in battle

Is there a Reactions at Whatever Bar video when Stannis "died"? I assume the people cheered at the white man being put in check by the strong cunt. I would love to die of rage watching that.

I believe in Rhaegar Targaryen,
the Last Dragon Prince,
the fulfiller of prophecy,
and in Jon Stark, his Son, our Lord,
who was conceived in the Tower of Joy,
born of Lyanna Stark,
suffered under Alliser Thorne,
was betrayed, stabbed and died;
he descended into hell;
on the next day he rose again from the dead;
he returned to Winterfell,
leading the army of the North;
from there he will come to judge the loyal and the treacherous.
I believe in Azor Ahai,
the R+L=J,
the Cleganebowl,
the release of TWOW,
the resurrection of the body,
and hype everlasting.
Amen.

Uh. You don't get to bring friends

But I like Brienne and Stannis was useless.

>no homo

Lord Stark, I'm Kingsguard

youtube.com/watch?v=CRSPHmz5ruU

Lord Stark, I'm Kingsguard
youtube.com/watch?v=4gRCTPtl-Ks

>AAAAAAAAAAH FROGSBANDO SAVE ME

Bumping this. I would like to hear your thoughts.

>>>tumblr

Good old Nowit Henz.

NORTHERN FOOKIN SHITS

gendry will come back when arya goes back to westeros idiot!!!

no

OH GOD THEY LITERALLY CHANT `YEEAHH`

I know Normies who watch this show and say shit like "duuude game of thrones" and "lmao Tyrion" yet who only started watching at season 4.

Is it even possible to follow or be invested in the plot if you start watching at season 4?

I have a theory. The Normies actually despise GoT but just go along with it because there is such a big normie circlejerk about GoT atm.

ned fucked his sister too.

hard

I bet Sophie 'takes the black' if you know what I mean.

It's safe to say D&D make the show for this kind of cancerous crowd.

Theory bomb.

Ok, ok, hear me out. I was on my 14th reread of A Dance With Dragons. I know, it's too little for some proper theories but it finally hit me.

Jon Snow is not a Targ or a Stark. Jon Snow is a Baratheon and Stannis knows this. Line from the book...

"My son," Stannis said while sharpening his blade. "The dangers beyond that wall must have made you a better man than I to survive them."

Who else thinks this was pretty fatherly advice? And he said, "My Son." Why? He's never talked like that before. And he wants Jon Snow, some bastard, to be a better man than him? And be happy about it?

I don't know..

Dayne!?

Did you come up with this theory yourself?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bandwagon_effect

cheeky

>Stannisfags

What? No... WTF could she possibly need him for at this point? She already tried that "there is power in a king's blood" horse shit and Stannis lost the war because of it.

I'm small council.

>ashara dayne
>black hair

WEW FOOKIN LAD

dany's mom had silver hair

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

IT WAS OUR SHOW, OURS YOU FUCKING NORMIES! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE GO BACK TO WATCHING BIG BANG FUCKING NORMALFAGS!

Only started watching the series after S3

Ah that was delivered poorly

such a build up for this shit

>gendry will come back when arya goes back to westeros idiot!!!

Why? And why are you calling him idiot? Are you child or something?

So him and Jaime are the hottest fucking manmeat in this shitshow right?

There's enough fighting, tits and zingers to keep normies interested.

>The Normies actually despise GoT but just go along with it
This is probably pretty accurate. If not outright despising the show, they at least don't enjoy a lot of the good parts beyond the violence and comedy.

No, Dany's mother was a Stark. Her father was a Targ though

It just facinates me though. All Normie conventions do. Like how do you watch a TV show you hate?

I started watching just before S2 came out and have read the first book. Am I a normie?

fuck off poo in loo shit

fuck off back to autismland you piece of shit

Yes

It's not a matter of books, many normies and SJW reads them.

It's about when king robert gives cersei her badge of honor in S1

>Like how do you watch a TV show you hate?
This is the perfect general to ask that question.

Who's the Reaper of GoT?

holy FUCK i wanted to say the same but the fucking fbi is out today for those comments

Since based Stannis "died" yes.

>mfw that last Tyrion scene was LITERALLY the Big Bang Theory without the laugh track

Why do normies still guzzle Jewish crap when Jews have no creative talent?

>when you take the black

What did she mean by this??

You don't hate it, you do it because others do and you want to be involved. Even if you wouldn't like watching the show by yourself you like watching it with other people because of the company and shared experience. Or something.

Choose your own 20 good men from the books and/or the show to counter Ramsay's 20 good men

5 for each class

>Offense
>Defense
>Tank
>Support

What the fuck guys.
Playing Agot Ck2 mod, and half my nobles got Blacked, now I'm sitting on the mullato empire. Is there a genicide sub-mod?

when is stannis coming back?

>Perhaps he's wondering why you would duel a man before stabbing him in the back.

If that scene was in S1 you'd be all "NEW MEME OMG TEEHEE FUNNY, what did she mean by this?"

Why would anyone cheer for Tyrion?

He's the villain this season.

I remember back then, back in Season 1 when all we had was /asoiaf/ and no general threads off-season

I could remember this exact fucking scene, how it convinced veryone that LSH will be adapted due to the way Catelyn said "Then we kill them all", her acting was really ominous, as much as I hate to say it, The actress was good and would have been a good LSH

youtube.com/watch?v=Renigb_I6sM

I miss episodes and scenes like this lads, starting Season 5, all dialogue and conversations are focused on foreshadowing, like everything has a punchline that you have to wait for the next episode to see

You seem mad, what happend?

I don't know, how do you watch sports or pretend not to be attracted to Isaac Hempstead-Wright or order a sandwich at subway or pretend to be interested in what a mouth breathing woman has to say about her interaction with the check-out lady at JC Penny?

Just look at the viewership numbers after S3 and S4 it's obvious most people jumped on the bandwagon then because there buddies liked the show.

NAH YOU ARE KIDDING ME

THIS IS REAL?

Balerion.

My dad fucked me again.

DELETE THIS

oh god you are actually autistic hahahahahha

He does have a claim to the Iron Throne, so he could be in Jon's or Dany's way.

>No, Dany's mother was a Stark. Her father was a Targ though

who were they in your opinion?

best evidence points to ned and ashara

I thought it was fine. They're at least trying to add some flavour to Grey Worm and the translator, who up until now, have been dull and boring even when standing next to Dany.

Part of humanizing characters is that you feel even worse when they end up dead.

Ned is too beta for that. It was probably his brother.

>good show increases in popularity due to word of mouth

FUCKING NORMIES REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Im autistic though, I will definitely tell someone if they are boring me or their presence is bothering me.

Laugh all you want I prefer it that way.

really makes u thank

Just kill all the negro courtiers

less memory usage

is anyone else disappointed we never got a single scene of Ramsay raping Theon?

>He does have a claim to the Iron Throne

No, he doesn't. Must we go over this again? Bastards can't inherit and no one would legitimize him

>If I stabbed you in the back, would you die?
>It would be extremely painful
>You're a good swordsman.
>For two.

Remember that you don't actually like something if you came to it late.