This is probably a stupid question but fuck it. I'm an infrequent weed smoker...

This is probably a stupid question but fuck it. I'm an infrequent weed smoker, just been clearing my room and found some joints that must be a year old. Is it still OK to smoke?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mGNGeXcScHk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

they r stale and would kill, better give them to the police for proper disposal

smoke it madafaka post pics

yes,

Stale weed
>not even 1 time

U will die OP

They will be less potent but they are fine to smoke.

it might've gone mouldy, you should check it before smoking m9

It's going to be super dry, will burn your house down. Don't do it.

You've found gold, OP.
Enjoy.

Yeah that, it's not about smoking mould

It will fucking kill you

IDK but one day my grandpa found some shit probably stuck in his closet for like 10-15 years...who knows may have legit been from the 60s. He lit that shit up and everyone in the house was running, stinkiest fucking shit ever, poisoned the air in the whole damn house.

It'd be gross, but no more harmful than tobacco. Blaze away and hope that the trichomes are still good

Dude, they found hashish in some ancient Egypt tombs.

send it to meh I will handle it

DON'T DO IT OLD WEED GETS DEDLY AS IT GETS OLD BASICALLY ARSENIC AND ASBESTOS AND 9/11 COMBINED

Did they smoke it though?

Go to back yard.
Light that shit up.
Chilax and enjoy!

Open the joint look at the weed and if it still looks good and the smell is "ok" too, then you are safe to smoke that, it won't hit you as hard as it would when it's fresh but fuck that, you will have some effects

I found weed in my room once, that was at least a year old. I had no smell at all and looked weird. Smoked it and still got pretty high.

Smoke it fag

Beat me, somehow they found a way to determine if it's still potent or not. And it was. U have to play it carefull there. What if u just niked Ramos eternal joint?

420 blaze it faggot.

when I clean my room and find weed mixed with sand or fuzzies I smoke that shit.

So smoke that shit.

Are you stupid? That shit kills people.. Say nope to dope.

IF IT HAS MOLD DO NOT SMOKE IT, OTHERWISE GO RIGHT AHEAD :D

Do you think mold cause this: ?
Because literally, I couldn't breathe in that house.

You could always just mix it up with coffee ground, brew it, and drink it. That will mask the nasty ass taste of old bud.

I don't think so but then again I have never smoked weed 10-15 years old...

yup they're kosher, roll the end of the joint on ur tongue a bit (NOT MUCH) it will get some moisture it there. works on stale cigs too

you do realise that some strains have a peak smoking time of more than a year peak smoking time as in when its best to smoke it providing stored right and cured correctly of course

for example white widows peak is dried/cured correctly and slowly for 6 months

Kek.

Op here. Probably just going to bin it.

check the near the end of this for future reference lol youtube.com/watch?v=mGNGeXcScHk

Idiot

youll be sweetman beter yet chuck it in a grinder with some bacco have some spin cones

Yeah smoke that shit

It will taste like shit and most likely be weak
Worst case it could be mouldy

Spin cones for the bradaz

If it wasn't in your bathroom or other wet area it is fine to smoke. It will most likely get you high.

Not gonna be dangerous, but it's not gonna be like smoking weed, picture more that you are smoking a thin roll of paper

why no pic tho ?

I'm at work, I found it last night. Just remembered earlier.