Is every King of the Hill episode basically

Is every King of the Hill episode basically

>Strawman comes onto the show
>Hank is a good boy, he dindu nuffin - he just wanted to mow his lawn. He was getting his propane career back on track!
>Strawman is defeated in some way by Hank's old fashioned ways

Or am I missing something?

you're missing about 20 dammnit bobbehs

>Hank inadvertently becomes a pimp
>Peggy spanks a student in one of her classes
>The whole family becomes addicted to tobacco.

Every episode of this show is a wild ride from start to finish.

won't even waste my breathe explaining why you're wrong

How many times you gonna repost this thread OP?

op is full of shit
it's a pretty comfy show, a couple of episodes are dull but it didn't completely tank and shove pop culture up it's own ass in a desperate bid to stay relevant like the simpsons did

>that episode where cotton died
>that episode where hank and his friends get stuck in the ocean
>that episode where bill steals a tank
>that episode where cotton goes back to japan to meet a girl he fucked and accidentally spawned hank's half brother with while bobby falls in love with a japanese girl at an arcade
maximum comfiness

>watched the episode where Khan tries to bribe Bobby to break up with Connie

had literally zero of what you described in the OP. Besides, the comfyness of the show comes from based Hank always being right in the end.

>based Hank always being right in the end.

Except he isn't.

except he is, you pinko commie fuck

Obviously you've never seen the episode where Bill goes insane and satarts dressing up in his ex wifes clothes and pretending to be her.

>that episode where cotton died

Ya loves meh!? My son loves meh!?

or the episode where Hank gets raped by a dolphin.

>narrow urethra

>Cotton>Hank>Bobbeh
>every generation thinks the next is a pussy
What did Judge mean by this?

>Hank is a good boy, he dindu nuffin

Hank [i]is[/i] a good boy. We should all strive to be a little more like him.

>he just wanted to mow his lawn. He was getting his propane career back on track!

-Keeping his house in top shape was a zen exercise. He may not appreciate the subtle flaws but that is because of his childhood.
-He worked an honest job which was his passion. This is literally the Aristotelian definition of a good man.

I know this is bait but I feel Hank Hill is up there with Picard on positive male examples in television and this should be recognized more.

You didn't get the show really.

Did you even watch the show? Most the jokes comes from making fun of Hank's redneck life style.

really makes u think....

on a serious note this actually fucking did
is it just me or are shit dads becoming more of a thing in tv shows and kino?
feels like they're always mentally retarded or abusive

You're an idiot. Hank either outright admits he's wrong or changes his attitude to reflect that on several occasion. Two examples would be when he wouldn't let Peggy ride his motorcycle with him on the back and when he actually approved of Bobby's learning to cook.

Picard is a fucking commie.

The best thing about King of the Hill was all the great A-Listers they had as guests, but they never played themselves. Brad Pitt was Boomhauer's brother, for example. Shit was great.

Now compare that to the Simpsons shitty guest spots where they bring a celebrity on stage to fellate.

King of the Hill is the GOAT.

This doesn't make sense.

Everything that Mike Judge made are essentially commentary, telling things from his perspective. Like that episode where bobby play divegrass and it's portrayed as gay shit while handegg is 9/11 fuck yeah american sport.

Or maybe that was a satire. I don't know, I'm dumb. Not all KOTH are like this though.

It's been that way for a bit now. There hasn't been any good dads. They are always an out of shape bumbling idiot married to a hot cougar that can do anything and the husband is lucky to have her.

OR the gardening one

Simpsons suck but be fair faggot. King of the hill had guest stars play themselves while simpsons had newer episodes even where guest stars didnt play themselves

Fuck off, Seth.

Guest stars that played themselves were never major people. Chuck Mangione and Dandy Don Meredith being the main ones that I remember. There was that country music festival episode with Randy Travis where you had to have people be themselves, but by and large (like 95% of the time) did not play themselves.

Meanwhile, Meryl Streep was a Duauterive, Snoop Dogg a pimp, John Ritter, Kathleen Turner, Reese Witherspoon, and dozens and dozens more were just characters.

>Chuck Mangione

Golden age Simpsons did the same stuff. Danny DeVito, Kirk Douglas, Michael Jackson and so forth. Yeah, there was the Krusty comeback special episode but even then they played exaggerated, if not superhuman, versions of themselves.

I enjoyed each and every King of The Hill episode and Hank Hill is one of my favorite characters in fiction.

The entire show, start to finish, was a amazing ride.

Only show I've seen recently that came close to what KOTH was doing was that netflix show, F is For Family. And even that fell a bit short. I don't know why, but people don't seem to do good shit like this anymore.

Speaking of this, does anyone have a rip of the 7th season of this show that's at LEAST 480p? I know blurays don't exist, but I can't even find anything of normal DVD quality. The seasons before this one looked decent.

nice pasta faggoyim

Uh, do you start hyperventilating while you're typing or something? That isn't normal user

wow it must be nice not having to fightewjbn; care worker when youdJ TO POST
CHECK YOUR NEUROTYPICAL PRIFNKLFCEEEEEEEEEEFS

that's what was great about it, i didn't know the pimp was snoop dogg till the credits rolled

simpsons get a celebrity voice and they market the whole episode on that one thing

and most of the time the episode is utter shit

>implying it was michael jackson

What I really love is when the guest star makes permanent, irrevocable changes to the show as a condition for appearing

Cartoonkino

I like KotH, but I really do feel like a lot of episodes are like this.