Got a question for gayfags, what do you do in terms of shaving? do you prefer shaved legs and/or asses...

Got a question for gayfags, what do you do in terms of shaving? do you prefer shaved legs and/or asses? or do you like hairy? how do you prepare for sex?

Bear here. Faggots can take it or leave it I ain't altering shit.

>gayfags

LEL WUT?

gayfag here (bottom)
i shave all my parts, some more regular than others (ass, face, penis area). it really depends on the guy how well hair works; i personally like a hairy man though.

im not full gay, i just fap to shemales and crossdressers. I prefer my partnet to be shaved.

Holy shit, is this your first time here?

No, you are the newfag here.

I like to wear the same boxer shorts every time I meet and I never wash them. Often I will eat Indian or Mexican food for a day or two exclusively so I have some healthy smelling farts soaked into the underwear fabric. Then I make them eat my hairy stinky ass

>fat
>lazy
>bear
checks out, enjoy your hep/herp/warts/meth

i just walk around with my dick out and shit happens

Wasn't making an accusation, but thanks for the input, faggot

The word fag basically has no meaning you spaz. That phrase makes sense.

Go back to red dit

Welcome to Sup Forums

baited

i thought i was the newfag here... lmao

Sure thing buddy

im not your buddy, guy

I think I'm a vers, still kinda working it out, but either way I think I'd wanna keep myself shaved at least on legs, ass, chest and dick

I'm not your guy, friend

Dont call me guy, friend

>im not full gay, i just fap to shemales and crossdressers
nigga, you gay

>fapping to shemales
>gay

Pic one.

im not your firend mate

Im not your mate, pal

Depends if they have a feminine penis or not

No, im not. Its just because of the jews who created the sintetic hormones. With wasnt for that, i would never fap to a men

actually dont understand these people that say "fapping to shemales doesnt make you gay", like they make gay sound like this super bad thing lol

im not your pal nigga

Im not your nigga, honkey

but that is ultra super bad

go back to leleddit, sjw

im not your honkey, bitch

lmao so bad

Im not your bitch, fool

waxed ass and dick. not goona let a man lick my hairy hole. ew

>these shitposts

i like it

fuck you both for b8ing me

-fag in Sup Forums, is a suffix.
It means a person who pursues after a thing, usually as if greater than oneself. Like a drive or goal, much like how a man pursues another man in a homosexual relationship. A man already has all the parts the other man has, thus is viewed as out of place or off in such pursuit of liken traits that is thus against the natural law/order.

>filename

cancer

fuck off normie

alright m8 calm down

>i'm not gay
>i'm fapping to cd
hehe xd i love u fags

Son that's a little bit gay, come on.

go back to facebrooklyn and 9gang

man u fap to man dressed like girl=man=gay=fgt

Calm the fuck down homogayfag

smooth is best
hair removal cream on butthole and hard to reach areas, just shave everything else.
do not like hair.
>how do you prepare for sex?
shave and enema

god tier webm

nope, it's perfectly straight heterossexual

thanks user!

thought you can't use hair removal cream on sensitive areas? I used it once on my chest and got a bit on my nipple and it burnt for 3 days

sureeee, i agree with trans, but not with CDs

well i use it on anus and sometimes balls quite a lot. just gotta watch how long you leave it on. its usually perfectly fine for me anyway. sometimes my balls are a bit spicy but only for an hour or two. doesn't hurt too much.

try another brand in a small area. i use it all the time in the butthole region, and i only have minor itching

Gay = being sexually attracted to men. Shemales looks exactly like girls but they have dicks. It's not a 100% gay. not saying it is anything wrong with being gay, whatever floats your boat.

oh damn, thanks fags, there's always little bits left when i shave my ass and can never get it fully off, this'll help a lot

yea thats why i do it. works wonders.