What's the most painless way of commiting suicide?

what's the most painless way of commiting suicide?
any tips? it's better if it is based on your own experience.

> penis

I killed myself with sleeping pills, it wasnt that bad.

Not comitting a suicide and face your life.

> own experience
> Suicide

Ok

eh you know lock yourself in your garage and turn on the car. Like in the movies. Or maka a controled fire in a tent and close it. Maybe sleeping pills. I personally would crash my car into a tree or something. You know, go out with a bang

I killed myself by tying my arms and legs to four horses seperately and having them all run in different directions while i was on fire from gasoline and a lighter. completely painless. killed me good!

pic ?

I asked that same question here and someone said a helium tank and cpap mask on. But I feel like I'll look like an asshole if someone finds me dead with a cpap mask on strapped to a helium tank. If i were to go out , it would have to be totally bad ass. Or happily of old age, which is seeming more and more less likely lately

Google Exit Bag.

Inhale helium through gas mask, brain will think its oxygen and you will just fall asleep. Alternativly just shoot yourself in the brain

Like this

Sharpie in pooper

Defibrillate yourself. Instantaneous unconsciousness with a side of a stopped heart. Bon appetit.

>pic
You idiot, he had that set up to post after the horses which pulled him apart were set on fire because he soaked the ropes.

But wouldn't the ropes chafe on your wrists? I think that's the kind of discomfort our faggy OP is trying to avoid.

Has anyone actually ever done this? I can't imagine turning the tank on and just sitting there knowing you're going to pass out and die.

"more and more less likely"

thanks, i've just saved it. May be useful in the future yay o/

Shot yourself in between the eyes. Can't fail and youll be dead instantly. I do it constantly, once on the week twice on the weekends

Bruh, you can live for at least a minute or two even with half your brains on the floor.

Yes, I probably could have worded it better but it's not incorrect. Tween faggot. Get on my linguistic level biiitch

"not incorrect"

Just hang yourself

Yes. That's called a double negative. It means that it is correct.

Dubs negatives are bad, yo.

I mean I'm kind of drunk right now. It's just kind of fun to talk in double negatives. I don't think they are grammatically 'bad' necessarily if used sparingly like I haven't been doing in this thread because you brought it up.

"I have bad grammar cause I'm drunk." Classic.

get a canister of nitrogen take some sleeping pills turn the canister on before you go to sleep your body won't be able to recognise the lack of oxygen and you will just die in your sleep.

Drugs and TV. Granted it'll take a while but it is the most painless.

Exit bag

the mirror will become painful btw

Double negatives aren't bad grammar. That's just what your english teacher taught you in fourth grade you douche. It takes more knowledge of the language to use them properly than to talk 'properly'.

My point was that, even drunk, I can still write circles around you biiitch. You're too stupid to understand apparently.

Herp da herpty derp

Thank you. That's all I was looking for. An admission of stupidity, from you.

Oh, I'm sorry. Of course you'd be confused. i was mocking you, actually.

maybe you guys should take some of the advice at the top of this thread

>I once accidentally the whole bottle of sleeping pills.

>Felt good... sleepy... not much worry. Friend came and forced me to puke.

>less fun

>the following stomach pump, less fun

Moral of the story, say goodbye via a written note, not via text.

Yeah, I picked up on that. How juvenile of you. Tween faggot. I called it in my first response to you. Either that or you are a late 20's-early 30's 'super edge master'.

Tell me friend, what have you done in your life that makes you think you have anything worthwhile to say to anyone?

Because you don't have suicial tendencies

Huh. I guess you're right, considering you've never met me before.

You're obviously in dire straits. Is there any way I can help you?

I am the President of the United States of America. And I got here because my grammar is superior to yours. They would have nominated you to be president but you're too susceptible to trolls.

lol

You're not a troll. You're an edgelord who's trying to save face subtly, online. It's pathetic.

tween faggt and 20s 30s edge master covers 99% of folks on Sup Forums. Your so wise.

*You're

Get it right, edgelord.

People who insult others grammar online, and then draw exactly the response you've given are almost the definition of trolls. Grammar nazis are the prostitutes of trolling; it's the oldest profession. Don't be so butt-hurt just because you fell for it.

"your"

Oh, you got him.

fuck u

Yeah, alright. Fucking idiot. Can't even not spell wrong but trying to play it like he was spelling right the whole time. Lol! What a retard.

Overdosing on opiates is probably the opposite of painful.

You should listen to the Vandals song "come out fighting" and then not kill yourself though.

- It would appear so.. I know you are being sarcastic but who's laughing now? Me. I'm the one who is now laughing. HAHAHAHAHA

Yeah , until he doesn't die and gets addicted to opiates and lives a short but still immeasurably more miserable life.

asphyxiation
by eating dat ass

What you just said doesn't make sense. I have no idea what you are referring to. We are all dumber for having read it. You have lost the grammar battle. I hate you. Do you like toast?

don't forget about the awesome painful liver failure as well

yeah, I've been wondering about that. Aren't most over-doses going to be an easy way to go?

No one cares except you. I'm just dragging you on because I have nothing else better to do and I can't sleep. I have to go to my courses in about 2 hours and it's early morning.

>No suicide is painless.
>In order to become suicidal, you need to feel a lot of pain anyways
But you can always fight Sub Zero. He'll freeze you so you'll feel nothing

Insuline overdose works really gud

No, you got the third party guy. You are so silly. I am sad for you.

>it's better if it is based on your own experience.

Okay OP. I just gotta be "that guy" for once. From the quote above, you are asking an irrelevant request. If the Anons have tried suicide and succeeded, they wouldn't be able to tell you. If they tried and failed, that is just it. They failed so, suicide did not happen.

As for an appropriate answer, it would be opinion based.

My opinion on the painless way to go out, I would say maybe getting shitfaced and then swallow up to a triple digits equivalent of sleeping pills or something else that is deadly in high amounts when you are on the verge of falling asleep, then just simply fall asleep. And then. Bye bye OP

Overdose on Marijuana.

I'm still kicking. Weed doesn't kill.

I started this and you're dragging me on? I told you flat out that I'm trolling you and you're dragging me on? You are so stupid it hurts.

Wow

Oh right, how could I forget. What would that even feel like anyways... jesus. I'm assuming not very good. I've heard that when you drown your body releases a rush of endorphins so that would be pretty sweet besides the whole not being able to breath aspect of it all.

Otherwise, dying of natural causes under comfortable circumstances is probably the best option . Or they have these drugs in certain states now apparently that are like a prescribed assisted suicide drug. Basically you just go to sleep like normal and you don't wake up. I think it's only legal in Oregon though.

Nah dude, you have to smoke a lot of it for it to kill you. It happens to Marijuana addicts all the time.

Over dose on opiates

Open a gas tank and let it flow for a minute or two, then ignite a lighter and go out with a blast.

What do you have? You didn't answer the question.. so I'm going to assume nothing..

Yes. That is correct. You also avoided the question. You both are pathetic imbeciles.

That's interesting, because I've heard that drowning is a quite painful way to go.

I told you. I am President Barack Obama.

Heroin.

getthelube.com

At that point user, I would think they died from not weed but the smoke inhalation of the weed. I would never want to try to commit suicide via weed. If it doesn't work, I now have no weed to calm my nerves kek

>get nursing friend
>have them get you normal insulin (comes in 300 units)
>inject 100-200 units in arm (very small amount of fluid)
>fall asleep and stop breathing from being bottomed out.
>??
>die

You're welcome

I mean , I have no idea lol I've never drowned before. But yeah, apparently right after you reach that point where you kind of just let go and start breathing water your brain releases a rush of endorphins.

But I'm sure it wouldn't NOT be painful in some way.

Yeah, exactly. You have done nothing in your life and have nothing worthwhile to say to anyone.

I do agree though. We are both pathetic imbeciles and good or bad grammar does not fix that. I just think that he's MORE pathetic and imbecilic. And he has no troll radar, so he shouldn't be on Sup Forums.

Kek

forgot to mention you have plenty of time to go somewhere like the park for someone to find you dead.

just roll out a towel like you're in the sun hanging out and put on some glasses. maybe put in headphones and theyll find you hours later and youll be long gone.

by blowing yourself up or shooting yourself in the head with a shotgun

I won a Nobel Prize, killed Bin laden, AND passed universal health care. Not to mention the whole "first black president" thing.

I agree 'proper' grammar doesn't really change the worth of a person. I would value someone who I had some amount of trouble conversing with but who was respectful and interesting to talk to over someone like

Siehe, ich bin der Zorn Gottes.

Nice quints but honestly that's way too messy for anyone involved with the person blowing his/her head off. I mean , it's your head I guess. But that's the way I look at it at least.

Why didn't you give Bin Laden a trial?

Because he was a sandnigger;

Stop trying. You're not good at this. The post you're referring to was flawless, just like my hair. I wish you could see it.

I had an itchy trigger finger. I held my gun sideways, like a true gangsta, and just popped that mofo.

Good at what? Being the most popular leader of the free world ?

Merkel, is that you?

I'll try a thing or two then send my reincarnation with the best answer

kool-aid?

I did it. It wasn't a big deal. The passing out counteracted the nervous anticipation. Everything worked out better than expected.

No, it's me, President Barack 'Nigger' Obama.

I've been successful in convincing the U.S. and a large contingent of the international community that I and the people(and 'people') who got me into office actually have one ounce of concern for the general public or their hard earned tax dollars that we steal and then waste frivolously.

I racked up close to 4 million on a golf game with tiger woods! lol. We made homeland foot the bill ! Look it up!

Except for the fact that you're still alive, or is it that you are still alive? Either the delivery system didn't work, you didn't set it up properly, or you chickened out.