Which one do I insert into my anus? The carrot or the cucumber?

Which one do I insert into my anus? The carrot or the cucumber?

I am an 18 year old male who has never put anything into my ass before. And I plan to start with these. I have a bottle of baby oil with me.

I will posts results.

Dubs decides.

Cucumber

winrar

Cucumber, despite the slight increase in girth it will be easier. Trust me man, unless you peel the carrot, but then you have kinda sticky carrot bits so thats shitty.

kek

straight away? seriously? ok, i will post results, but its going to take me a while to get it in. :(

KYS faggot

the fuckin carrot, NOW

It's supposed to feel good.
Whatever does work.

Stuff that Trump hand in there.

the carrot

why not MY peepee?

carrot

He might actually want to feel something his first time.

kek

Voice of ration coming in.

Do not insert either of those, OP. You will not get any pleasure from them, lube up your finger instead and slowly insert that. Don't rush, play around and be excited first.

Chances are great that either of those WILL break inside your rectum and that can lead to serious injuries.

Later on, if you enjoy fingering yourself, invest in a dildo and use that. Safe AND pleasurable.

Eat the carrot instead

Cucumber in ass
Carrot in your mouth

Yeah - follow this, OP. Also if you ever use an object - make sure it has a base, and a good one. If you've ever done anal with a chick you will know that there's actually a lot of suction power from the anus, and if you're using a cucumber, all it takes it an accidental loss of grip when you're pushed over the edge for it to get swallowed by the great mouth of your butt.

that's how I eat. He's doing the cucumber. Go home.

take your entire hand. and dont stop until you got it in

WINRAR

OP will deliver