Hi Sup Forums i hate myself should i kill myself?

Hi Sup Forums i hate myself should i kill myself?

benefits / cons of doing it. Need some guidance

eh what the hell why not no one seems to care here anyway

You could always try not being a pussy faggot and instead work to make yourself someone you like.

i've tried, i have friends, interests and have relationships with girls but I fucking hate myself no matter what i do and it's just gotten to the point where insomnia has taken over my life and so has my anxiety and i think it's best i leave before the storm

Think of it this way:
when you die all the pain you ever experienced in your life will be erased.
Everything that was so hurtful to you won't matter because you'll be entirely gone.
So why not ride it out and see what happens? If things get worse and you suffer your whole life you still won't feel anything after you're dead, so why rush it?
There is the world to live for, and nothing to die for.

benefits 1less nig in this world / cons nothing your a nig

Ey yo hol up. Fuck you white boy

is that you in the pic?

fuck you nig

>nigger
>fat
>self hate
>jive ass haircut
Yup you got all the makings of someone who should kill themself

ye that me

Thanks guys i knew Sup Forums would help me in this moment

Same user, try listening to some of the philosophy of Alan Watts

Kill this thread please or post something to cheer me up

alan watts is good but only for so long

Yeah, you gotta take it in small doses. I can go for about an hour a day, but what I can gather from it has changed me.

Don't kill yourself just join the Army if you can't think of anything to do, a lot of people say the army is a shitty job but someone has to do it so it might be some nigga that's about to kill himself

Just stop fucking off and find that one thing that drives you, whether it's an academic study, music, whatever

Most depressed people I've found take life for granted and sit around doing nothing about it

I have that and it's a burning passion but i struggle with issues exterior to it

Yea considered it we will see

Hating yourself isn't that great a deal. Hating yourself, everyone, everything around you, and opening your eyes every god damn morning is when it's an issue.

more or less that is what it has succumb to

Don't just do it for the sake of doing it. Make sure your family has a really sweet life insurance policy out on you.

What's the problem? Money?

Do not do it.
Your family will miss you. Do not think only about yourself!

ask your dad.

oh wait...

Pros: one less filthy nigger.
Cons:none really.

Do it faggot!

If that is a pic of you, then yes the best thing you can do for the world is kill yourself.
Black people are a plague upon the world, and every time one dies the world gets a little better.

just try to become a good person and you'll feel better