What does vagina taste like? I heard it tastes like tuna fish mixed with buttermilk

what does vagina taste like? I heard it tastes like tuna fish mixed with buttermilk.

No, it tastes like swamp so you have to be a happy little masochist to enjoy cunnilingus.

Hell fuckin nah if it smells or tastes like fish tell dat bitch wash yo stank ass pussy ho

salty milk and coins

Salty milk and pennies.

If it smells like trout, eat it out.

If it smells like bass, head to the ass.

Salty dick

It smells like an sweaty armpit (mostly) and taste as salty as coins without any milk.

Depends on the woman you fucking virgin faggot, some taste pretty ok you don't really focus on flavor you focus on her reaction to it if she likes it

i thought that was cock

Marbles and yogurt

That's fucking retarded. Do you really think that's funny?

Depends on the girl. If she knows how to wash herself, it doesn't taste like a damn thing. Just like a thicker water.

Tongue on AA battery

XD you fucking homo lol

Like a bag of sand

I came here just to see if the first reply was "chicken". I am dissapoint.

ok, im hearing salty coins, swamp, a sweaty armpit, aa battery. none of these sounds good. why the hell would you do it if it tastes so gross?

Zinc and Helvetica

Nope, not funny. Truths.

Cos we're not virgin faggets

accurate

vagina doesnt taste. Its the secretions

So many virgins up in this thread lmao

'Cause my dick isn't big enough to satisfy bitches

That's like saying bacon doesn't taste, it's just the flavour.

Every pussy is different. There is no real answer.

/thread

Sweet and delicious, sometimes a little salty when,it's filled with cum

Everyone taste different obviously.
Except for salt, everyone tastes salty.

As for why you would do it. I wouldn't do it for a one night stand, since I really don't care about them, and have no idea if they are clean or not.

As for a girlfriend/someone I date or whatever, I do it because I know it feels great for them, and I kinda enjoy it when I know they are clean. Even if the taste isn't "good" it isn't bad either, it just is

No.

It tastes like vag, you stick your tongue in and get a blast of vag. Tapers off over the next few licks and all you are left with is a moaning pile of your own saliva, enjoy OP

"Ahhh, you're nailing me!"

its not. What does your finger taste like? Is it clean?

Your mum. And no.

ofc not, u dirty pig.
Your mom

yeah exactly. I love when my girl sits im my face anyway, she has a nice ass so i eat her out lick asshole, finger her asshole and she cums while choking on my dick, everyone wins. Also tastes sort of like metallic, salty and the consistency of mucous if she really starts to enjoy it.

Taste like you licked a fresh Emu egg.

If she just showered, wash your arm then lick your elbow pit. A clean one will taste like skin.

If she's been asleep all night and hasn't washed in 12 hours, it will taste like your mouth does after 12 hours of random bacteria growth, kinda sour.

The inside natural lube can vary:
When my girl is freshly showered her cunt juice is like when you pick your nose and the boogers are slimy and white with very little flavor when you eat it*

If she is unwashed for a while, her lube is going to be like sticking your tongue into no-name brand canned ham.

Also note that vag is right beside her asshole. So some falvor and smell might factor from there.

A clean asshole will taste like skin, licking inside will probably taste like clay or nothing. it will smell, but not like shit, it's kind of an oderless smell, her pheromones maybe? But clean non poopy asshole girl assholes smell good.

If she hasnt washed since the last time she had a shit, but wipes well, her ass will taste somewhat like licking wet clay. It prolly wont smell if she wipes well.

If she is a dirty bitch:

I can only imagine it would taste and smell like shit. I'm only into assholes myself, I don't like shit.

If it tastes like blood, you are doing it wrong.
*Lvl 30 wizard knowledge

pic related

Four ingredients will help you discover the taste of a vagina.
Warm Whole milk.
An assortment of old and new copper and non copper coins.
Distilled vinegar.
Non-Iodised salt.

Place the coins in a glass.
Add 5 grams of salt. (A us Nickel 5 cent coin weighs 5 grams)
Use an eye medicine dispenser or eye dropper to add 10 drops of vinegar.
Wait 2 minutes.
Slowly add the warm whole milk, as if you were carefully pouring a glass of beer.
Do Not Stir the mixture.
Leave it alone and go someplace else for ten minutes.
Wait the entire ten minutes without watching it.
Come back and without sipping or tasting it beforehand- attempt to drink it all down at once, minding the coins are in there somewhere and you don't want to choke.

Tell me what you think.

cat food

or 9v batteries

Bags of sand

>Kek
>Trying to get anons to make mustard gas

Depends on how often she washes...

My lady has almost no taste because she's super self-concious about her cleanliness...

Like clean skin and sweet snot. Not a bad taste. Sometimes slightly bitter like bitter herbs.

Who eats pussy any more

getthelube.com

this boi gets it

If all vagina tasted like the residue on my adult daughter's toys, none of you would be virgins.

Pic related.

It tastes like nothing. Maybe a little salty but that's it. At least that's what the one girl I had was like... man I miss her

My sisters sex toys taste pretty good when she uses them and I sneak in after to taste

lick your elbow, that's how it tastes like