So this is sci-fi, huh?

So this is sci-fi, huh?
I like it. Or maybe Arnie just makes everything good.

Check out Starship Troopers and Robocop next, pal.

I've got Robocop here sitting in my movies folder, so I'll watch that next at least. I've heard of Starship Troopers, isn't that some nerd movie?

No it's lit as fuck family. Watch it or you're pretty much a fag and will die penniless and alone.

>I've heard of Starship Troopers, isn't that some nerd movie?

I wouldn't say it's a nerd movie, but way deeper than people give it credit for, went over critics' heads

>isn't that some nerd movie?

Is your IQ below 70?

>Mars is colonized
>there is tech that allows to manipulate, erase, and add memories
>that weirdass mechanical mask
>mutants with psychic powers
>robot taxi cabs
>ancient aliens
>full terraformation of Mars

No, it isn't sci-fi, it's a period drama.

You've never seen Robocop or Starship Troopers? I'm almost envious. I wish I could watch them for the first time again.

>You are not you, you're me
What did he mean by that?

HES HAVING A SCHIZOID-EMBOLISM!

>you will never go through total recall
How was the remake?

it was all a hallucination bro

b a d

was it real?

I sure hope not. Otherwise he didn't get what he paid for.

Even if you buy into that theory, the memory tech and arguably mars colonization (it's mentioned before he gets recalled) are still a thing.

>Starship Troopers

"I stopped after two chapters because it was so boring,...It is really quite a bad book. I asked Ed Neumeier to tell me the story because I just couldn't read the thing. It's a very right-wing book." - Director Paul Verhoeven

I hear dat dawg imma cop it posthaste
peace up

watch it for kate beckinsale constantly being on heat

Nope. The director said so.

Personally I wouldn't call it bad, but for a book deling with the intergalactic war between an earth turned into a militarized society and a race of smart giant bugs... it is a bit boring, truth to be told.

is Blade Runner science fiction?

When I went to see Sisters earlier this year there were two teenage girls next to me and there was something on screen about Starship Troopers and I asked them if they saw it and they said no.

They didn't have sex with me.

Man, I hated that taxi guy. But you know what was cooler? The Running Man

>Sisters
See, they thought you were a gay.

10/10, THANKS YIFY

Considering scientifically what happened with the alien reactor is impossible on Mars, I'd say that it's for certain not real / a dream.

They were too young for me. I added the last line because it was funny. for me

Sounds like a certain kino that came out recently

The plebs on this board will try to tell you Starship Troopers is some kind of biting satire when really its a meta homage to 20th century propaganda

I like how the shitty place is basically Blade Runner, that's the only good thing really.

It's too serious. The original was goofy shit.