Thankssssssssssssssss

>Thankssssssssssssssss

Why did the snake thank Harry here?

got him out of cage

why was it called niggerini or something? bit racist 2bh

because he freed it

never mind the fact that it got run over/killed by animal control the moment it stepped outside

It was different time

He used a (never to be seen again) power to make the glass disappear, freeing the snake

why didn't he make the door disappear when hermoine was being tortured?

Its Nagini and Nag comes from Naga which is Serpent. A fitting name for a snake.

Rowling is a hack

Wait wat

The snake Harry freed from the zoo just so coincidentally happened to be Voldemort's horcrux companion?

What's happening is part of a phenomenon I wrote about a couple of years ago when I was asked to comment on Rowling. I went to the Yale University bookstore and bought and read a copy of "Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone." I suffered a great deal in the process. The writing was dreadful; the book was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "stretched his legs." I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Rowling's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that she has no other style of writing.

But when I wrote that in a newspaper, I was denounced. I was told that children would now read only J.K. Rowling, and I was asked whether that wasn't, after all, better than reading nothing at all? If Rowling was what it took to make them pick up a book, wasn't that a good thing?

It is not. "Harry Potter" will not lead our children on to Kipling's "Just So Stories" or his "Jungle Book." It will not lead them to Thurber's "Thirteen Clocks" or Kenneth Grahame's "Wind in the Willows" or Lewis Carroll's "Alice."

Later I read a lavish, loving review of Harry Potter by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Harry Potter at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "Harry Potter" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.

do ittt, draco... he took your points... kill himmm...

shit meme

FUCK YOU, GANDALF-MAN
GIVE ME MY FUCKING POINTS

Well done, Harry, well done

HOWEVER

why couldn't you just let us win... why did you have to say "however"...

I live by Yale too, nice bro

Ah yes, well done brexiters, well done brexiters
HOWEVER

Kipling's a fucking racist, would you let your kids read his shit?

Of course

>Catch 22
>Low tier

Explain.

better a racist than brain poison 2bh

>1984 above brave new world

>history book above fantasy
what ave you expected?

HOWEVER

HOWEVER

woah what happened to my nigga Draco?

SECTUMSEMPRA

I've never seen the movies past 2 and looked that scene up on youtube, the movie version is wierd as fuck. What was the director on?

>The snake Harry rescued ended up becoming Nagina

It wasn't in the book

No, people thought this because they look similar but it's not Nagini

FUCK

OFF

BLOOM

I think you two missed the joke.

D E E P
E
E
P

No, the snake from PS was a boa constrictor, nagini was a viper

Based

>implying Voldemort can't transfigure snakes

>For whom the bell tolls
>high-tier

Kipling did nothing wrong, you fucking uncivilized barbarian

The Man Who Would be King was anti-colonialism you nignog

This meme is objectively lame but I am laughing so hard...

Watch the movies you dumb fuck 3 5 6 7 are the best

The director is one of the chillest guys around he did the last four

He got his points deducted.