Why would the Grammys start shit with Frank Ocean of all people, fucking idiots got smashed

Why would the Grammys start shit with Frank Ocean of all people, fucking idiots got smashed.

>inb4 nu-fedoras focus on p4k's silly headline and don't actually see that his points are actually valid because he insulted Taylor Ssssswift

>that his points are actually valid
>give all awards to black people

it's the fucking grammys

how can people possibly pretend that bullshit has integrity or meaning

>rich singer makes unoriginal observation about awards show

everyone knows the grammys suck. who cares/

Who gives a fuck about the (((grammys))))?

Hollywood isn't real. It's fucking pro wrestling.

never forget

the grammys are for shitty pop music, mot good music

>k-on shitter can't read
amazing.

No one cares about this bogus (((music industry))) drama.

Fuck off.

Alt right detected

but i can read between the lines

Protesting awards shows is really hot now in the black community

It's their way to virtue signal for something no one even gives a shit about anyway

How the fuck did Beck win a couple years back anyway? I thought it was a really good album but I didn't think it was that popular.

They wanted le indie cred

>muh alt right

Anyone with 1/2 a brain knows that the mainstream music industry is corrupt as fuck.

He's white.

Because he was literally born into the Hollywood cult. That's why.

The Grammys gave The Heist best rap album over GKMC.

It has no integrity, thought we all knew that.

Bwahaha.. is (((Scientology))) indie now?

I'm in close contact with Anthony Fantano, and I'm letting him know right now about you idiots in this thread. Both he and I are defenders of pop music, and are intelligent enough to understand it's beauty. As we speak, he's compiling a new video where he calls out retards like you who are too stupid to appreciate pop music. God, I can't wait to see the look on your face when you're personally called out by YouTube's most prominent and powerful music personality. You may as well find a new identity and residence, because no one will want to be publicly associated with you after this. There is no recovering from what will happen. You are already blown the fuck out. Suicide may be a viable option. Good luck, kid.

award shows are all about promotion

artists/actors/whatever know they're meaningless and wouldn't appear at any of these backslapping shitty events otherwise

grammys =/= pop music

Promotion yes, but more an exercise in validating a corrupt colluding 'industry' that attempts to control culture.

k-on is one of the worst kyoani shows and this is why it attracts such garbage fans
you gotta watch the good shit like Haruhi

nice one

Thankfully more and more artists are showing that its entirely unnecessary and they can do it on their own.