It's going to be a close one. Can Donald win any of these blue states to tip it in his direction?

It's going to be a close one. Can Donald win any of these blue states to tip it in his direction?

Other urls found in this thread:

cnbc.com/2016/10/28/donald-trump-will-win-the-election-and-is-more-popular-than-obama-in-2008-ai-system-finds.html
fairvote.org/faithless_electors
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

New Hampshire is an exact win.

mfw when california accounts for over 20% of the needed votes to win. mfw when this shit is literally rigged.

when russia posts a bullshit electoral map and thinks itll fool anyone

>fl, nc, oh, az, nm, co all red KEK

There shouldn't be an electoral college. Popular vote should determine the president.

RCP has all of those states as toss-ups.

hows 9th grade? dont worry, youll take a govt class in 3 years

Um no.

>says CO and NM are red
>map shows blue
Is you retarded, nigga?

I agree.
Awful derpy this early in the day.

AI already predict he wins .Has been right for past 12 years.
cnbc.com/2016/10/28/donald-trump-will-win-the-election-and-is-more-popular-than-obama-in-2008-ai-system-finds.html

Thanks, I have only done limited research. I hope to learn more in the future. I don't think the popular vote would make a difference really. The last time it mattered was in 2000...

He is a sure win in California

you dont need research really. its common sense

At least your map didn't flag California as a red state like that cuck from yesterday.

>when CTR finds a thread they aren't shilling in

>cuck
>when will it go the way of the yolo?

did you even read the article? or are you just a retard trumpkin spamming anything with a pro trump title?

>did you even read the article?
Did you?
It's purportedly a self-determining contextual general artificial intellect. Assuming that's true, its' bias is minimal. Which translates to honesty.

Does that upset you? Are you calling your CTR shift supervisor over right now?

The electoral college isn't entirely bullshit. It's gerrymandering that ruins voting/elections.

Check your state. If there's no way it'll go Trump it may be able to go independent...that'll drop Shill hopefully. We're fucked either way but at least Trump was voted in by the people and didn't buy their way in.

He tailored the data a bit with primary election results for this year, and was working on a 61% chance that the parties would trade off, which I would assume wouldn't compound when you take into account the actual candidates. And he's actually "predicted" the election results since 1912, but that seems regressive to me. Either way, prediction things like this are years away from being foolproof.

Using 538 is a more accurate idea of how things will probably be, this is the best case scenario for donald if *every* current toss up leaning dem somehow goes to him.

>And he's actually "predicted" the election results since 1912, but that seems regressive to me. Either way, prediction things like this are years away from being foolproof.
Wat.
Oh I forgot. Sup Forums is now facebook which means you're now an expect on artifical intelligence since that's where the conversation turned.
Disregard me I cuck cocks. Thanks for Correcting My Record.

The only state that could happen is Utah with McMullin, and that's going to take votes away from Trump, not Hillary.

It's bullshit. Until laws are passed in all 50 states forcing electors to vote with state popular vote and all states elect their electors by voting rather than appointment by governors it means dick.

There have been 82 faithless voters who voted against the wishes of the people they represent. In the history of the United States.This is not some widespread problem which overthrows the will of the people. See: fairvote.org/faithless_electors

Also, if you haven't read about ranked voting,you should check our fairvote in more detail. It is probably a better way to handle voting, where you rank your options in order from most desired to least.

Anyway, the electoral college is not a huge issue. The constitution was modeled around the system and it was there to keep power centralized during uncertain times. Back then, it made more sense. Now, it is largely vestigial. It won't change the course of this election.

Another Drumpf supporter on coke.

NH fag here no it fucking isn't nice bait tho