Any MI fags in here ? How does this look and will it work okay in bars ? Yes I know it's vertical

Any MI fags in here ? How does this look and will it work okay in bars ? Yes I know it's vertical.

Aslong as its not expired.

>Eyes: BRO
what does he mean by this?

Brown.
It's not expired but how is the quality compared to a real ID?

>yes I know it's vertical
No one is going to take it BECAUSE it's vertical you dope

Question. How do you even manage to get a vertical license?
This must be deliberately done to you in some way.

In Michigan license are good for four years. So it's possible I turned 21 shortly after the ID was issued.

Yes. The vendors online don't have a 1:1 quality that will pass in state. This one is allegedly a 1:1 replica .

Missing American flag, missing birth date under eye color, missing secondary image under eye color Missing address.

all that white shit on it may cause suspicion

lmao. It's there just drew over over it

It would have expired on your 21st. Guarantee you won't get away with it friend

It doesn't even have a signature

The location of the things are wrong. The flag should overlap the main picture, the under 21 should be lower and span the entire length of the card.

Oh wait, I have an enhanced. Maybe it's different.

Yes it does.
Wrong about the expiration
What flag?

You scared the shit out of me I paid 200 for this thing lmao

It looks like the vertical one I had (legit) and unless it's expired, they'll prolly take it. You never really know though. Some places I've been don't even ID.

It might work, but you're missing your weight OP and it should be more spaced out.

They might ask why the duck you haven't gotten a full licence yet?

>Vertical License

>EVERY bartender ever in MI knows that vertical licenses are underageb&. Insurance for bars pretty much requires them to train their alcohol handlers to recognize them.

Good luck kid

Best bet is to find a bar where you have a buddy working who will serve you anyway.

Hmmm. Out of stats will I be ok?

You are so dumb.

Depends on the bar if you're out of state. Some bartenders are smart enough to know this and others arent. The majority of bars I worked in had a conservative policy that was pretty much "when in doubt, throw them out". So if theres even a question, you're done. I've seen people with legit ID's who were of legal age get tossed out in other states because they bartender didnt trust the id.

here you go faggot

How do the holograms look

How about you just be 21 you fag

I believe my friend registered for a new license a couple of days before he turned 21 and he now has a verticle one

Like I said. 21

You guys are retarded i actually live in the hell hole of Detroit and the IDS are vertical here.
I just got mine when i turned 18 a few weeks ago.