Literally Entrapment the Show

they are all actors too. That is why none of their faces are blurred. You need consent to film someone not in a public place.

Other urls found in this thread:

hansenvpredator.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=PrOTMeqzgXU
youtube.com/watch?v=_eOVwFvoLSM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

They lose that right when they become attempted rapists

>they are all actors too

No shit, sherlock. Only idiots think that show is real. Hence why Sup Forums loves it so much.

Most of the cases get thrown out because Perverted Justice is a private organization

And some of them actually went to prison too...I wish all actors shared their dedication

If a cop asks you if you want to buy some weed at a concert or something > entrapment, case dismissed right away

If a cop asks you if you want sex, regardless of age > entrapment, case dismissed right away

the only ones that get caught are the ones with shit lawyers.

if you weren't a nonce you wouldn't be posting this

reported to the authorities

this,
cops can't goad you into doing something illegal. Freshman cj major here

Proof? Not calling you retarded or anything, just want to know why you think that its fake

Literally faggot: the OP

>freshman criminal justice major
>freshman

DROPPED.

COPS blurs the faces of people all the time. But virtually everyone on this show gives consent for their likeness to be used on tv? ...bullshit

Because theyre trolling you, you dumb shithead.

I'm confused by entrapment and sting ops.

>A cop cannot sell drugs to you and arrest you.
>but he can pretend to be underage or host a site containing CP and they suddenly can.

I just came to get something to eat!

What did he mean by this?

How about you read the actual law instead of being a speculative cunt?

I think you lose those rights when you become an attempted rapist. Many faces arent blurred out on COPS. Not to mention, some of the folks on both shows are too fucked up and strange to be actors.

Damn, you really convinced me with those hot opinions.

According to who?

if a person searches for CP and gets caught in a honeypot that they decided to join without encouragement, it is not entrapment.

The officer needs to push you to an action you wouldn't seek out yourself. If you are in a chatroom talking to others(not seeking sex) and a "14" y.o. out of the blue tells you that she wants to get fucked right now.. that is entrapment

of course this is old tech, not sure how it would work with IG/SC/Kik/Twitter

>some of the folks on both shows are too fucked up and strange to be actors.
You don't know many actors, do you?

Can confirm. Saw Lorne Armstrong as Willy Loman in a touring production of Death Of A Salesman at my local theater last week
He was electrifying

Troll confirmed. Get raped faggot.

These are home baked!

yeah its not entrapment, but its also a grey area legally speaking, theres a reason most of the guys on the show are never charged.

I think you'll find most of them are actually still serving time, you dumb fuck

Literally the only people who might be "entrapped" are nonces who deserve it.

Why doge sad?

It isn't police "entrapping" them it's Perverted Justice or whatever they're called, so it's not entrapment, loophole if you will.

I see what youre saying, but I doubt its entirely staged. We've seen "reality actors" on stuff like Springer, Maury, etc, and theyre nowhere near as convincing as the folks on TCAP

You just cant stop can you?

Then why did the show get thrown off the airwaves, retard? try researching before blathering on with retarded opinions.

Y kant newfag reply?

So they could continue they're successful crusade undercover?
Duh

>they are all actors too
Did you for a moment think that this is real?

but they haven't. you're an embarrassment to the internet

man shot himself
how do i shot web

hansenvpredator.com/

"undercover"

"they haven't"

a man who, by proof, was guilty.

do you understand what entrapment is?

Because some old pedophile dude (some mayor or politician or congressman) solicited sex with someone he believed was underrage. The cops found out who he was, cameras were rolling as they pulled up to his house, and the guy killed himself before the cops could get to him.

It was this big dispute that led to the show being cancelled. Some important person got caught out and he killed himself.

well i'm a sophmore cj major and I say they can

the law

Except they have. They just don't seek media publicity now so the ops are able to be conducted as wetworks
Look at the stats for unsolved gun homicides in suburban, white neighborhoods then head to the darknet for confirmation

not entrapment when it's not police doing it

just getting baited.

not true

it falls under 'conspiracy to commit', and one of the parties of a conspiracy can be a cop

provided the person shows intent to actually commit the crime (ie arriving in person) then they can be found guilty

to whom*

The guy had cut contact with the bait and perverted Justice was able to order a SWAT raid on his house anyway with no police investigation.

Perverted Justice basically hijacks law enforcement for its own ends. If it were anyone but pedophiles they were targeting people would be up in arms about this

>that's how you get ants

news reporting can show faces without consent. cops is entertainment.

He was gonna eat out that boy's ass.

This thread is "YouTube Comments section" tier.

What? No way!

Welcome to /reddit/twitter/tumblr/youtube/9gag all rolled into one.

Your familiarity with those sites should preclude you from posting here, you condescending smuglord

>You need consent to film someone not in a public place.

When you enter someone else's home you have no expectation of privacy.

>they are all actors

Was the guy who killed himself just acting?

Yeah pretty much.

>they are all actors
You guys are retarded. The show eventually shut down because one of the people caught ended up killing himself and the family sued NBC

Extremely proficiently

Duh you idiot.

Hes an actor just like all those 9/11 victims. Theyre all living in a bunker at area 51 with tinfoil hats on to protect their minds from the HAARP system that was built by the lizard shapeshiffter.

Belee dat

>killing himself
it was Courtney Love you turboautist

>It's an user hasn't seen Nick Broomfield's NBC documentary ep

So the crime only exists in the perverts mind?

>can't have sex with underage girl
Didn't have sex
The girl wasn't under age

What's the crime ?

Glad someone finally sees sense
Dubs confirm

My favorite TCAP memes:
1. It's entrapment
2. Very few of them actually got charged

post your favourite predators Sup Forums

none of these people are cops, they just keep the cops on call.

also, s far as im aware they never tell the guy "oh yea come over and fuck my underage pussy" or anything like that. they just keep the conversation going, and giving someone your address is about as entrapping as leaving your car unlocked.

You just got btfo, bitch

Because they're entering a home owned by the studio. The second they step in, they're on private property and it's okay to film them without their consent and without censoring them regardless if they were invited. It would be entrapment if the cops went to their house after reading the chat logs.

>theres a reason most of the guys on the show are never charged.

people need to stop spouting this meme imo

>The guy had cut contact with the bait

not exactly, he stopped responding on the day he was supposed to show up, but in the state they were in, he had already provided intent. so they moved in to arrest him.

my brother nearly became a registered sex offender because of this show
he was in some shitty chatroom, jerking off
when a perverted justice guy joins his chat and tells my brother he's a 8 year old girl
my brother told the guy to go blow chris hansen and that perverted justice are all a bunch of repressed homo pedos

well, because my bro didn't instantly stop beating off, and he was dumb enough to have his face on cam, PJ tried to make a case that he was jacking it in front of a kid and they went with it
the case was dismissed, but dyfus now has a file on my brother so he can never get a job that involves children or a background check

by this logic, DSP
should be the worst offender of all time for jerking off in front of 10,000 kids accidentally during a live stream last month
youtube.com/watch?v=PrOTMeqzgXU

>should be the worst offender of all time for jerking off in front of 10,000 kids accidentally during a live stream last month

w-why did he do that

how

he thought he paused the stream

he didn't

but who stops in the middle of a live stream to jerk off

the risk alone would stop me but what could possibly have gotten him so horny he needed to pause it to wank

And that's why you don't jerk off until you've closed every stream-related program/window and unplug your webcam and microphone completely.

he thought his camera was off. He usually starts the stream with a picture saying the stream will begin shortly for a few minutes to let people join before he starts talking/playing. This means he probably beats off everyday during that prestream message. Just so happened this time he did it and didn't realize his camera wasn't off.

>dsp
>ever having more than 200-300 viewers
10,000 kids my ass you retard

QUICK.

POST BEST VIDEOS

Just a word of warning, I wouldn't anyone to watch this unprepared
youtube.com/watch?v=_eOVwFvoLSM

But you see, you intiated the contact because you were absentmindly tapping your fingers, a sure sign that you are jonesing for a joint.

Also, you initiated contact because you looked at the cop wearing a short skirt in a longing manner, a sure sign youre looking for a hooker.

Except leaving your car unlocked is enough for insurance companies to deny a claim if someone steals your shit.

>public place
lol

>If it were anyone but pedophiles they were targeting people would be up in arms about this

This is an important point. People lose their fucking minds when it comes to pedos. All rationality and logic go out the window and it suddenly becomes ok to let bias and emotion make the rules.

>every single thread about TCAP is the same retarded 'nod an argument xDDD' posts

kek, it never fails

people are disgusted at you burgers for enjoying this, because
1) you think you have the moral highground = aka the show is public service, serves those pedos right
2) you think Chris Hansen does it out of pure sense of justice when all he cares about is to make something 'original', aka reality show, to get maximum shekels

TCAP is pathetic, and the decoys being so naughty and inciting weird people to act on their pulsions when those fat fucks would never do anything in the first place because no 'real' young boy / girl on the internet would go to such lenght

>b-b-but at least it shows those retards for what they truly are

congrats on caring about retard's lives so much

Which is bullshit.

He stopped contact, indicating he had a change of heart.

I can buy attempted rape or whatever if they arrive at the house playing with themselves. But when they change their mind before anything at all happened...

It's bullshit, but it's hardly something to blame the show for. As far as the law was concerned in the area they were in, he had already broken the law. Them not acting on it at that point wouldn't be right.

I used to work with a bunch of little old ladies. They were pretty much the nicest people youd meet.

However, let some "pedo" be on the news. They all went straight to "they should cut off his dick and shove it down his throat".

As someone that feels "pedos" should be punished for crimes they commit, not just because theyre "pedos". It was pretty awkward when theyd look at me with that "with us or against us" mob mentality. Id always just shake my head and "thats horrible people would do that" while secretly thinking the "pedos" needed help.

I see it all the time online too. You could be the most hard-line objectivist anti-emotional autistic Vulcan neckbeard android who constantly goes on about the tenants of logic and belief in free speech and freedom of thought but as soon as pedophilia is mentioned it becomes "shoot them in the street!!! fuck due process"

It's the most accepted prejudice in society. TCAP is one step away from a show where pedos are hunted and gunned down in the woods on camera. Literally no one would object to a show like that.

solicitation of a minor is a literal thought crime from the way its written. If the perpetrator thinks the victim is underage, its a crime to offer to wear her vagina like a sleeping bag for cocks.

What gets really slimy is when the decoy traps underage people and the decoy has to get rid of them quickly as possible, lest they link themselves to the chatlogs. As doing so would make the decoy guilty of the literal version of the crime (rather than the thought crime version) of solicitation of a minor.

Sup Forums always says this movie is about mob mentality and small town hysteria but that's not the point for me. I always saw it as a demonization of sex. Would the townspeople had fucked with the guy is he was accused of murder and not molestation? Doubt it. Why is that? Why is touching someone worse than killing someone? Where did we get the idea that sex is worse than violence?

>Where did we get the idea that sex is worse than violence?

For starters, who the fuck is "we?"

To answer your question, puritans. There's a reason they were driven out of europe.

I have to admit that I'm guilty of going along with the pedo-hate just because the idea of trying to discuss something like that logically with the average human being makes me want to crawl up my own ass and die.

the film takes place in europe and the people don't really seem that close minded
your explanation is weak

apparently puritanism originated in germany.

>For starters, who the fuck is "we?"

It's hard to overcome conditioning or even realize that you've been conditioned. When talking about sex we use words like "innocence" without even thinking about it. Like it's wrong to have sex with children because it robs them of their innocence. What the fuck does that even mean? No one ever challenges that premise. People who haven't had sex are innocent so that means people who have are guilty?

If you've grown up in this society you've been conditioned to believe that sex is bad. That conditioning doesn't go away over night. No one wants to believe they've been "brainwashed" but it's the way it is.

Sex isn't a good or bad thing. But we automatically think that sexualizing something cheapens it or tarnishes it. It's what we've been taught and most of us have no reason to ever think otherwise. The only people who have to challenge that idea are pedophiles.

>I always saw it as a demonization of sex
the demonization of sex with a child

everyone empathizes with children, of course ruining an innocents life is worse than lets say, black on black violence where no one gives a fuck because it's just idiots fighting among themselves.

They should make a show called "To Catch a Crackhead" where the decoy offers everyone free crack/meth/heroin and then when someone shows up and asks for drugs they throw them in prison. I don't see how that's any different.

Oh I forgot...drug addicts are sick people who dindu nuffin and tryna turn their lives around and only accidentally showed up to get drugs on their way to church to help dem kids.