Is Zootopia the pinnacle of computer animation thus far?

Is Zootopia the pinnacle of computer animation thus far?

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s036F7I9tsFP
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

yes

What's the deal with these autistic as fuck filenames for WEBMs? Does one of the conversion tool out there generate them with these filenames or is there just one turbo-sperg who does it?

you need to get out more

It's an online webm generator that does it

I watched it tonight and it was decent, but i'm not sure what so many people see in it that's so great.

gfycat gives then random names.

>dat noclip

I

no that's warcraft

Short answer NO
Long answer AVATAR

Satan do not fuck that rabbit

Impressive

It's the pinnacle of giving me a boner.

it's basically an animated episode of blacked.

You're a fucking idiot

>dat move of her ear just a moment before she turns her head
nice detail there

Never reply to me again unless you're contributing to the thread

surprised the fox character wasnt played by a nignog to be honest. but a jew is close enough.

What did you mean by this?

:3

Gimmie a HUUUG, bun!

The little son of my wife really liked Zootopia, should we watch Watership Down next?

>THAT TAIL TINGLE

no lewd

I

Furfag genocide when?

fugg

Thx for more furries

>you know you love me user

>Zootop-Ai

A fox falls in love with a bunny.

Unable to confess, he is gifted with by a deus ex machina with the bunny's phone number. Never minding the strange area code, he immediately calls her, and is overjoyed to find out that she has a crush on him as well.

But, the next day, when he recounts the previous day's confessions to the girl, she only looks at him with a perplexed expression. After some investigation, he finds out that the bunny he called is not the same bunny he fell in love with. In fact, she doesn't exist in this universe at all. She is the bunny's alternate universe counterpart, who has fallen in love with the MC's own AU self, who too is blissfully unaware of her crush.

Hijinks ensue as the two strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private secrets in order to equip the other with the weapons they need to conquer the heart of their other selves. While the two chase their respective loved ones, DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the NATURE of YIFF.

*BRAAAAAAAAAAAP*

Only because CG movies are mostly trash.

Modern animated movies are cheap, slickly produced entertainment they're funny, inoffensive, and relatively safe, but they have near zero actual substance.

There's a reason why people watch Snow White or pinocchio 70 years after they came out.

It's hard to say if Zootopia will be watched in 70 years, but i would put my money on that it and a vast majority of modern animated movies won't. There's a timeless quality to traditionally animated movies, something that translates over the generations. Modern CG looks look for the time they're produced in but ages poorly, Toy Story just strait up looks worse than the movies that came after it. Not to say Toy Story is bad, all the non-animation parts of it still hold up well, but the actual technical aspect of the presentation looks dated.

It's hard to people to come to terms with this, they're strait up deny it. Toy Story is pretty incredible looking considering the year it was made in, and to be fair it DOES look pretty good, even by today's standards. But films produced today will always have an edge when it comes to presentation by their sheer virtue of being produced later.

Yiff in hell, furfags

There he is. There he goes again. Look, everyone! He posted it once again! Isn't he just the funniest guy around?! Oh my God.

I can almost see your pathetic overweight frame glowing in the dark, lit by your computer screen which is the only source of light in your room, giggling like a like girl as you once again type your little Keit-ai thread up and fill in the captcha. Or maybe you don't even fill in the captcha. Maybe you're such a disgusting NEET that you actually paid for a Sup Forums pass, so you just choose the picture. Oh, and we all know the picture. The "epic" Keit-ai poster, isn't it? I imagine you little shit laughing so hard as you click it that you drop your Doritos on the floor, but it's ok, your mother will clean it up in the morning. Oh, that's right. Did I fail to mention? You live with your mother. You are a fat fucking fuckup, she's probably so sick of you already. So sick of having to do everything for you all goddamn day, every day, for a grown man who spends all his time on Sup Forums posting about a fictional anime. Just imagine this. She had you, and then she thought you were gonna be a scientist or an astronaut or something grand, and then you became a NEET. A pathetic keit-aifag NEET. She probably cries herself to sleep everyday thinking about how bad it is and how she wishes she could just disappear. She can't even try to talk with you because all you say is "FINDS A WAY FINDS A WAY FINDS A WAY." You've become a parody of your own self. And that's all you are. A sad little man laughing in the dark by himself as he prepares to indulge in the same old dance that he's done a million times now. And that's all you'll ever be.

Forever...

Shaggy Dramatically Reads Keit-Ai.

vocaroo.com/i/s036F7I9tsFP

ALWAYS FINDS A B^U

why is this allowed?

Why did they make the bunny so fuckable?

I feel like this movie was specifically designed to cause a furry resurgence. Like, all the anthropomorphic cartoons in the 90's creating furries was an accident, but when furry culture started to wane, for some reason Disney very intentionally recreated the process to create the next generation.

What is there to gain? Why curse the world with this fate?

Actually the tunnel scene when the rabbit came to apologize to the fox, the lighting is horrible, actually scratch that the whole scene when the rabbit come down the hill look at its face

I'll include screenshots in a few

DELET THIS

nice clipping

Only the toys still look good, but that's because they're supposed to look like plastic. Everything else looks dated as fuck.

Disclaimer: we're talking about the animation, autists, not about the movie itself.

It felt pretty lazy in general. Watch the background

dumb karin poster

>Short answer NO
>Long answer TRANSFORMERS 2: REVENGE OF THE FALLEN
ftfy

>Dat belly movement
UNF

>NATURE of YIFF.

What did he mean by this?

What is she looking down at?

>accident
Got bad news for you user

>pinnacle thus far
no, that would be the good dinosaur
disney would still be making mediocre shit like meet the robinsons if it wasn't for the pixar merger. i say merger and not acquisition because the animation studios at disney were basically taken over instead of the other way around

We reached the pinnacle 20 years ago.

>this texture

hnnnnggggg

Lord. God. Please. Make her mine. I wanna fuck that bunny. Fuckkk thst bunnee fuck!

Realer than real life

i want them in my mouth

nope

I can't even tell the difference between 3d animated features they all look the same

>tfw I remember watching that in theaters

Where does the time go?

I'm sure anime posters know all about lazy animation

csgo.jpg

Certainly the apex of stylised digital animation. It's the first of Disney's CG output that doesn't make me feel like we were robbed of a prettier 2D film.

The last I checked, skintight stretch pants is not standard for a female police officer's uniform.

The makers were going for fanservice and they know it.

Most police uniforms require tight as fuck pants, resulting in dat ass on bot genders, tight clothing makes for superior mobility.

In terms of bunny asses, yes

did she just look at his fox-penis ?

How the fuck is this allowed?

Goddamn it

>model looks on par with the movie
>clip it

What a shame. Where the fuck did that model come from though? Looks amazing.

Short answer NO
Midling answer AVATAR
Long answer WARCRAFT:THE BEGINNING

I hate the anti-white / pro-multikult propaganda, but I can't stop watching the movie over and over again because of dis SEXY BUNNY HELP ME

>WARCRAFT:THE BEGINNING

fug the bun bun

>Only a bunny can call another bunny cute.

It's alt-right Neo-Nazi anti-race mixing propaganda!!

Sauce on the top pic??

>Quotes inside speech bubbles

That's not Final Fantasy: The Spirits Within

Hehh, good one.

i have the weirdest boner

post it