Do you rate Eden Hazard?

Do you rate Eden Hazard?

No.

Yes.

Yes, I rate him as a one-season wonder.

If he continues to have a good season this year he'll be good enough to go to Real Madrid.

maybe

I dont know

Been a Chelsea season ticket holder for the past 14 years and he's comfortably the best player I've seen during that time.

His dribbling is up there with Messi.

Although the team is very dependent on Hazard and this isnt a good thing if he's not on form

>2016
>not rating Azzar

Only retards

People on Sup Forums are as clueless as the normies on Twitter and Facebook. They jump on whoever player is performing well stats wise, evident when they classed Hazard as not a "top 5" player last season, and that Kevin De Bruyne is better than him

yea but garbage team

How exactly is it a garbage team? Chelsea have easily been the best performers thus far. Sure theres been some help from the referee's in the first two games, no point in denying that, but the team has been dominating every game.

Did you not see Drogba?

Drogba was a frustrating player 75% of the time.

Obviously he scored very important goals and did more for the club, and will rightly go down as a legend, but based on ability Hazard is in another league

>Sure theres been some help from the referee's in the first two games
?

>6 goals in 2014-15
>2 goals in 2015-16
Lol

I rate him so much

If he is consistent, he could be number one in the world.

yes

No end product man who cant defend
the only world class player who can get away with scoring 10 goals a season

overrated like every other belgian

Yes but he's not a top 10 player

He's a flat-track bully.

But that isn't a bad thing necessarily, when you play for Chelsea or in future Real Madrid. It shows him up when he plays for Belgium.

Lmao, I have never seen a good post made by a Singaporean guy

he's good but people should start comparing him to actual left midfielders and not super wingers like messi. that's just not who he is.

great dribbling, excellent control of the ball and smart passing make him who he is

delet