Dubs decides: autism free edition. We're going for the win, OP will protect you from yourself

Dubs decides: autism free edition. We're going for the win, OP will protect you from yourself

I'll be better once you choke on my cock

also nice get user

Im good, I guess. I mean everything's fine in my life I just can't stop thinking about how good it would feel to stick my foot in your pussy and do the wiggle wiggle wiggle inside you until your eyes cross and you spray a cum fountain on me. Then use the juices to jack off while I discharge my effluvia onto your tits. Gotta warn you too, I've got the green apple splurges like you've never seen

fine, aside from this severe case of blue balls. Want to help out?

My dick aches, would you do me a favour and rub it for me?

What app is that?

Hey, i was just thinking about you! would you like to come over for dinner tonight?

Pretty good, just tasted my own cum

win but op wont deliver because hes a fucking fag

WIN

Winrar

win

What app?

How about me getting into my furry suit, to molest your scrawny ass, baby.

Roll

Your vagina is gonna look like the surface of mars after I'm done with you

Extremely dry and sandy

roll

I really like your smile. It's so wide and moist. Plush and Slush. So beautiful.

I wanna pull out my hunting knife and take off your skin. Then wear it around my house, dance in front of the mirror, twirl and jizz all over my feet.

Roll!!!

This

OP will never deliver... wimp.

kek

roll

Winrar

Op aint gonna deliver. Pussys ass motherfuckers these days. Wimping out for some bitch they never met. Probably wants us to properly guide him to fuck some third world slut.

I'm well how about yourself? Which one of the girls in the photo is you?